Take Me Away

Chapter 3

Jessie’s P.O.V

The next morning was my first day of school. Oliver had said that when I made friends, days would go on much easier and faster. He said that he would also show me some of his mates. My mom had gotten to the house a bit earlier than me since we didn't board together on the plane rides and everything. She had still been sleeping in the morning. Two words, jet lagged. I was also sleepy that morning, I was determined on getting some rest. But, the ring on my doorbell made it clear that Oli was ready to go. He came inside my house and told me that we were early. Me, relived ran back upstairs, threw on some clothes and did my hair. When I got downstairs I found him fiddling with my laptop. I smiled as I turned into the mirror to put on my makeup. Oli put the laptop away as he waited for me to finish. Don’t ask how Oliver knows where I live. I don’t even fucking know. Once I was decent, I left my mother a note saying that I had gotten home safely and a friend was driving me to school. My mother was never one to worry but she was a mother, and she did need a notice.

I smiled as I walked outside to the pouring rain.

“Shit, it’s raining. I should of expected this”. He shook his head in disappointment. I forgot to mention to him earlier that I hated sun and loved rain.

“I love the rain, makes me happy.” Oliver looked at me with a disbelieving look on his face and shook his head.

“You sure are something, Jess.” I don’t see why he decided to tell me this right now and I wasn't about to ask. Instead I just walked over to his car and jumped in, securing my seat-belt. Oliver put in some music and had started on the way. As we were about 2 minutes in the drive Oli said that he wanted to explain a few things before we got to the school.

“Well, my reputation isn't the best. Everyone thinks I’m a whore.” I laughed furiously hard, hurting my ribs and tossing my head back in the process. Making sure to get a laugh out of my morning.

“I wonder why!” I managed to say in between laughs. Oliver also laughed along, so I took it that he didn't think of this subject seriously.
Once we reached the school, there was a bunch of people filtering everywhere. I hated too much people, made me feel little.

“Promise they don’t bite, love.” He took my hand and led me to the front of the school where some familiar men stood. As Oliver and I joined the little circle, it had immediately gone quiet. How awkward.

“Hello love. Who are you?” One of them was quick to ask. I looked at them briefly and I responded,

“I’m Jessica, but I prefer you call me Jessie.” I finished saying the same exact thing I had said when I introduced myself to Oli.

“She’s the lass on the plane ride!” Oliver said excited and whole heartedly. I heard a couple of “oohs” and “aahs” as I nodded approvingly. And I had found out that all of them looked familiar because they had also been on the plane with Oliver. They were the ones that were yelling at each other when nearly 2 feet away. As the first bell rang Oliver led me to the office and had told one of the administrators that he was to be my guide and that he needed a pass, and I needed a schedule. Once everything was sorted out, I took a look at my schedule. I didn't understand anything on that stupid piece of paper.
I waved the paper around furiously in Oli’s face.

“What does this even mean?” I sighed defeated on trying to understand the worthless piece of paper.

“It means that you got every class with me, love.” He smirked. I yelped.

“Hell yeah, Sykes! Were gonna kill!” I Joked around.

“Fuck yeah. So you’re gonna come sit with us at lunch, yeah?” Oliver questioned. Of course I was, what else; sit in the toilet while I much on my apple? Noooo!

“No shit, Oli Bear.” Oliver turned his head and put his arm around my shoulder

“Oli Bear eh? Pet names; I want to give you one now.” I smiled.

“Of course, Oli Bear.” I snickered at my nick name. I loved it. It fit him quite perfectly, don’t you agree?

“Uhh, what about; Hunny Bunny?” I snorted. Couldn't come up with something better? Just kidding.

“I love it!” I squealed as we reached the class. The teacher was in the middle of explaining to the kids how vitally important it is to turn in your homework on time, or at least do the homework. How much I hated teachers, was completely irrational.

“Sykes, you’re over 15 minutes late. I trust you have a pass, yes?” The teacher went on as if I was non-existent. Oliver shook the pink slip of paper in the air and mumbled

“Yeah yeah!” The teacher finally noticed me and waved. I waved back.

“You must be new here” I don’t like teachers. There stupid and they get on my nerves; of course I’m new here! Instead of saying something disrespectful, I just nodded.

“Jessica is it? Everyone this is Jessica!” he yelled to the class. I got irritated and told him sternly,

“I prefer Jessie.” He looked at me baffled thinking I was going to be a quiet goody goody girl. He nodded and re-stated his sentence

“This is Jessie.” I nodded satisfied with the teacher. He started a conversation in the middle of class, asking me questions, as if he wanted to put me on the spot. I was not going to be made a fool of myself.

“So, I see you Know Oliver.” I looked back at Oli bear as I saw him grinning. I knew what that grin meant. “You mean Oli bear? Yeah sure, we’re tight.” The teacher looked very concerned. I took this in as hilarious and I just tried with all my might not to laugh.

“So you like Oliver?” Where was he going with this? This teacher and I were clearly not going to get along fairly.

“Must you be so nosy, teacher; I thought that was the parents jobs. Yes Oli is my friend and I like him, and I don’t see how that’s any of your god dam business.” The teacher scolded me for talking so rude to him and pointed to the back of the class. As I walked down the aisle I muttered, “Fuck biology!” The teacher had heard,

“What was that now?” I turned around annoyed and spat back pronouncing every fucking syllable that needed to be pronounced.

“Fuck BI-OL-O-GY!” The teacher told me to come to the front of the classroom and to get a detention slip. Fan fucking tastic. As I sat in my seat, I took out papers and started writing down some of the millions of words on the board until my fingers started to cramp. I let go of my pencil and looked back at everyone else who was writing. Oliver however was not; he was staring at me when I looked at him and I couldn't help but smile. He wrote something down on a piece of paper and slid it to me. I picked it up, unfolded it and inspected it. The note had read:
Mr. Carlson always acts as if there’s a stick lodged up his ass. Don’t worry about it Hunny Bunny. By the way, want to come over today, hang out with the mates and get to know them better?
I smiled, wrote down my response and passed the note back. What I had wrote was:

Sure Oli Bear:).

As if I would actually go to detention after school on a Friday, you must be crazy. Before I knew it, I was in a daze and the bell had rung. I quickly gathered all my belongings and followed Oliver. He stopped at a row of lockers.

“This is your locker.” He pointed to one of the gray, conforming long lockers. “And this locker’s mine.” I smirked as he shoved all his books in his locker. “Shit! I lost my keys in here again!” This boy made me laugh. Or I was just very happy, either way. As Oliver rummaged through his locker fiercely, I saw his keys fall to the ground. It was 3 keys; all of them attached to a long strong that said, “Bring Me the Horizon!” with purple sharpie. I deviously took the string and quad- knotted it to my pants belt loop. I laughed as Oliver pulled back to see me tying the last bit of string.

“Looks like you’re coming home with me.” He pulled me upside down and threw me over his shoulders. I pounded playfully for Oliver to let go of me but he declined. “Nawww, I get the see your ass and feel you.” I laughed as I was plopped down next to a car, the one I had come here with Oli. He kneeled as he began trying to take out the knots. “How many knots?! Blimey, love.” I giggled as he fingered the knots. Oli sighed in defeated and I punched my fist in the air.

“Victory!” I yelled satisfied. Oli bear shook his head from side to side.

“Nuhh uhh, Oli Bear don’t give up that easily. I’m gonna use my teeth now!” Oli growled. My laughter got louder and louder as he talked. When he talked, it sounded like he was nearly a 5 year old. Oliver who was still on the ground, started gripping the knots with his teeth. I started to make Oliver feel bad that he was never going to get it out.

“Oli. It’s not going to happen; now get up, it looks like your giving me a blow job.” I huffed. His eyes widened as he looked up at me.

“YOU HAVE A DICK?!” He yelled loud enough for everyone in the parking lot to clearly hear everything.

“Oliver! You mother fucking idiot. I’M A GIRL!” I yelled back slightly toned but not in anger, just so that everyone knew that I didn't have a Wang. Oli and I made our way to the school and to our next class which happened to be art. I don’t know what it was with art but I loved it. I certainly wasn't good at art, but I loved the feeling it gave me when I looked at it. When we got there, we sat down at a table. I looked over at Oliver whose gaze was directed on the table, besides us with all of his mates. This was going to be one hell of a class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll post the next chapter after I get a few comments. (: