Status: I salvaged this story from a user on Youtube a few years ago. She deleted it and I saved all of the chapters ahead of time. Thus, this is not my original work, I am just sharing this other person's work.

Jonas High School

Chapter 17

I stared at Gina, "How could you do that?!"

"What?" Gina shrugged. "You know nothing can break that girl. She'll probably forget about it with some sex she'll get from God-knows-who tonight."

I banged my head on the locker, "I'm screwed."

"Aurora," Gina put a hand on my shoulder, "what really happened?"

"I... sleptwithhim." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you're going to have to say that again; my ears aren't used to hearing gibberish." Gina laughed.

"I slept with him, okay?! I went to his house, he kissed me, we did it, end of story!"

"Wow. You literally are screwed." Gina laughed.

I rolled my eyes, slammed my locker shut and power walked to Biology.

"WAIT! AURORA! HOLD UP!" Gina yelled and I heard her footsteps from behind me.

She pulled my arm and turned me around to look at her, "You can't be serious."

"Why not? You think someone like him couldn't possibly like someone like me?" I snapped.

"No, it's just. He's Nick Jonas. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. And you're one of the most compassionate people I've ever met. You have morals, he doesn't."

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!" I screamed. I was actually sticking up for him.

"And you do?" She scoffed. "You're with this guy not even a month already and you're already sleeping with him? I used to think you were better than that, Aurora."

It was a possibility that our friendship would come to end as of now. But to possibly save it, I knew there was one thing I had to do.

"I need to go." I said as I turned and walked away.

Absolutely nothing.