Status: I salvaged this story from a user on Youtube a few years ago. She deleted it and I saved all of the chapters ahead of time. Thus, this is not my original work, I am just sharing this other person's work.

Jonas High School

Chapter 2

"Morning, Aurora!" Aiden greeted me by my locker.

I showed him a weak smile, "Hello."

He frowned, "Bad morning?"

"Bad life." I replied.

He sighed and put a hand on my shoulder, "It'll get better. Look at the bright side; we're graduating in 9 months."

"Yeah, the bright side just got darkened. My parents just decided I'm far too achieved to go to the college of my choosing. Harvard is more their liking."

"But we planned to go to the same college since we were four! You can't leave me!" Aiden dropped to his knees and grasped my legs.

I patted his spiky head, "There, there, my friend. No worries."

He stood up, "Easy for you to say."

I would've replied to that if it weren't for the usual screaming from the end of the hallway. That's right; Nick Jonas had just entered the school. Flashing his phosphorescent smile at everyone who said hello to him, he walked down the hall with such pride and dignity. No one dared to step into his 'personal bubble' of followers. Surrounding Nick was the 4 R's. Ricky, Rocky, Rain, Ron. Nick's best friends and teammates. And they all had girlfriends. The 4 H's. Hannah. Hailey. Hayden. Hazel.

That was 'The Crowd'. The Crowd that everyone wanted to part of.

It was so high school that it made me sick.

"C'mon, let's go to Journalism." Aiden said to me, taking my arm and dragging me.

My spirit lifted. Journalism was my class. I had a solid A in that class. I was so passionate about this class, that my Award-winning novel would sit closed on my desk and not in my face. Nothing could ruin that class for me.

"Well, Mr. Jonas. Late again I see." Mrs. Breton, my Journalism teacher, said to Nick, who was standing in the doorway.

Oh yeah, except the fact that Nick Jonas was in it.

"Sorry, I had things to do. But, honestly Mrs. Breton, I wanted to make it on time. I have such enthusiasm for this class!" Nick replied.

Girls giggled and guys smirked. Mrs. Breton's expression stayed the same, "As hard as that is to believe, I do believe it. Please, Nicholas, find a seat."

Nick's eyes roamed around the room, searching for an empty seat. Unfortunately, the only empty one was the desk next to mine.

Nick walked over and planted himself in the desk comfortably. I sensed his eyes on me so I turned to him. His mouth turned into a smile as he said, "Hey."

"Hello." I replied, turning my attention to the blackboard.

"Now, Nicholas. I would wait till after class to bring this to your attention but I feel now is a good time. Mr. Jonas, it seems as if your athletic responsibilities are more important than your schoolwork. And that has come to a halt as of now. Mr. Jonas, if your grades do not rise to atleast a C but next month, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to talk to Mr. Lennon about cutting you off the team until it does."

Nick's slouched position quickly straightened up, "WHAT?! C'MON, MRS. B! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

Guys and girls part of Nick's posse nodded furiously in agreement.

"Mrs. B, you can NOT do that to Nick! He's like, the football GOD! Without him, the team is nothing and we'd lose to Rockport!" Hannah, Ricky's girlfriend, cried out.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh please..."

Everyone's' eyes quickly focused in my direction. Had I actually said that out-loud? "Excuse me?" Nick said, turning to me. Yeah, I said that out-loud.

"It's just; you make it seem like the world would come crashing down if the coach cuts you off for a little while. It's just football."

Everyone gasped. "Just FOOTBALL?! How can you say that?!" Nick said.

"Like this: IT'S.JUST.FOOT.BALL." I said, slowly pronouncing each word.

Nick rolled his eyes, "You wouldn't understand; you hide behind books all day. What would you know?"

"Well, at least I have a future and my academics' aren't slipping because of some barbaric game that takes no talent nor effort."

"YOU CAN'T TALK THAT WAY TO NICK! HE'S THE MAN!" Ricky shouted.

"YEAH!" (s) filled the room and Nick smirked. "Ms. Addison, I must say, I'm delighted to see you this way. Usually it only takes questions for you to actually talk in this class. You enjoy this class, am I correct?" Mrs. Breton said to me.

I nodded, "Absolutely."

Mrs. Breton smiled, "Wonderful." She turned to Nick, "Mr. Jonas, there are two options. One is: you give up football practice for studying and private tutoring with my best student. Or: fail this class and get cut from the team permanently. Choose."

Nick sighed and turned to face the class, "Guys, for the team, can I take some time off?"

"Whatever you do, buddy, we're here for you, man." Ricky said, patting Nick on the shoulder.

Nick turned to Mrs. Breton, "I'll take the tutor."

"Excellent. Ms. Addison, congratulations. You are now the private tutor of Mr. Jonas."

My jaw dropped, "NO! I REFUSE! I'm NOT tutoring... him."

"Hey! What's wrong with me?!" Nick said in defense.

"You're nothing but a possessed jock that cares about nothing but sports and girls. It's impossible to teach someone like you."

"Ms. Addison, if you do this, I'd be happy to give you extra credit. It would look excellent on your college applications. And, I would love to write in your recommendation letter that you were delighted to help another student who is lacking."

I hated it when she made a point.

I sighed, took a look at Nick, and bowed my head, "Alright. I'll do it."

I looked up to Mrs. Breton smiling face, "SPLENDID! Now, class..."

At that moment, I tuned Mrs. Breton's voice out. I couldn't bear to hear it any longer. I now officially hated her for what she did to me. Stupid teachers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it!