Status: I salvaged this story from a user on Youtube a few years ago. She deleted it and I saved all of the chapters ahead of time. Thus, this is not my original work, I am just sharing this other person's work.

Jonas High School

Chapter 3

"Okay, I'm officially starting a 'Get Rid Of Mrs. Breton' Club. What to be the first to join?" I asked Aiden, while walking to my next class. Lunch. Thank God!

"What happened? I thought you loved her."

"She just screwed up my life in a matter of seconds."

"Talk."

I took a long, heavy sigh, "She made me someone's tutor."

"Oh, that's SO horrible!" Aiden said in a mocking tone.

"Nick Jonas' tutor." I finished.

Aiden spit out his drink and stared at me, "NO, NO, AND NO! That's it! I'm going into her classroom right now and making up an excuse for you! You can't tutor him! I won't let you!"

"But it'll look great on my college application, Aiden! I need it! Just for a little while. I'm sure he's not that stupid."

I spoke too soon before I actually knew.

"Hey, Rory. Look, I know we got off at a bad start but I was hoping we could start over?" Nick said, taking a seat next to me.

"One: don't EVER call me Rory again. Two: I don't want to start over. Three: I don't want any relationship with you other than I'm your tutor. Okay? Good. Glad you understand." I stood up and left him sitting there.

I didn't care about his feelings. Why should I? He was NICK JONAS. If he needs some cheering up, he could go to his girlfriend for that.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. Well, of course, a guy like Nick had to have a girlfriend! Her name was Riley Shaw. Attractive. Brunette. Thin. Cheerleader. Famous among the students of Adam's high school. And whom I've had the displeasure of knowing since I was 3.

Basically, she perfect girl for a guy like him. Perfect girl for anyone. And I disliked her greatly.

Now, don't go calling me jealous, because I'm not. That would be absurd. I simply didn't like her because of what she did to Aiden. I meant what I said; she was the perfect girl for anyone. And Aiden's dream girl. And when he took the chance and actually asked her out, she laughed right in his face, turned to Nick, and kissed him full on the mouth. And then, laughed some more.

She was evil and she was cruel. She was Riley Shaw. The love of Nick Jonas' life.