Status: Can also be find at deviantart

Unforgivable Sinner

Unforgivable Sinner

Warning; contains band slash, homoseksual love. Strong language and blabla
Soo sorry for any mistakes!
Don’t like it? Well, don’t read. I don’t care! ¨

Late at night, Brian found his way through the front door. He was really exhausted, and could not wait to cuddle up to his boyfriend, for two years now. He had been working all night with a solo to one of their new songs, and was so excited about it that he couldn’t stop until he got it perfect. He made his way upstairs and the only thing he wanted to do was to wrap his arms around Zacky’s middle forever.
Zacky was lying in the bed, acting like he was asleep, but the truth was that he was waiting for Brian to come home. You see, while Brian had been gone, Zacky’s dirty mind had come up with a few fantasies about their sex-life. He had prepared everything with much enthusiasm and lots of eager. He wanted this night to be unforgettable. There! He finally heard Brian’s footsteps on the bedroom floor, hearing clothes been taken off, and naked feet that walked over to the bathroom.
Wild of excitement, Zacky already felt himself stiffen slightly. So when Brian entered the dark room the second time, he suddenly felt a pair of sharp (but still gentle) teeth been shoved into his skin with lustfully bites. Two pair of hands strokes him gentle over his muscular chest and sent shivers up and down his spine. The bites became sucking, that he knew, was going to leave hikes on his delicate neck.
Zacky pressed himself closer to Brian’s body, and Brian moaned dark and sexy when he felt Zacky’s semi hard erection press up against his back. Zacky’s hand stroke up Brian’s pecks and made their way further down so they could playfully tickle the tiny hair right over Brian’s jewelry.
“Oh, Zee..” Brian moaned as Zacky started to tease him with undressing his boxers slowly, down from Brian’s hips. When the boxers hit the floor his impressing erection was casting a sharp shadow into the wall. The only light that was coming into the room was the moonlight that came through the window. The moon had been hiding, but now, it couldn’t resist paying attention to the two horny lovers.
Zacky gave an evil smirk over Brian’s shoulder. This was better than he had expected. He was now finding his way down on his knees to tease Brian with his tongue. Licking, half sucking Brian’s dickhead with a burning glance in his eyes that made Brian ache more and more!
Brian had begun breathing heavy; he knew that he might be very close soon. His moans was long and throaty, the sweat droplets was trickling down his stomach and his forehead. He looked down at Zacky with desperation, and Zacky knew that Brian couldn’t take it any longer. Neither could he. He stopped sucking and Brian did an almost panicking squirm for the loss of Zacky’s mouth around his semi hard cock. Then the next step of his plan had to be done. He pulled the penis-ring around Brian’s cock with a grin that almost made Brian pree- come. The next thing little naughty Vengeance did was to suck even harder at Brian’s cock, fully aware of that Brian couldn’t come without him helping him. When Brian was about to take his hands down to remove the ring, (he couldn’t take it any more) Zacky pulled a pair of handcuffs around his wrists and made his hands been trapped on his back. Locked up, and panting. But Brian still had his straight.
With all the lust and need he got, Brian threw himself against Zacky, and made them fall down on the bed and begun to hump and rub their erections together. Brian only saw Zacky and Zacky only saw Brian. Before Zacky could think he come load and electric. His cumshot hit Brian’s stomach and was spread throughout the sheets.
Brian was extremely sexually frustrated and began begging. “Please Zacky, fuck, I can’t take it anymore. But Zacky had different plans. He shifted their position, Zacky on top and Brian under him. Brian was throbbing hard, he growled and moaned and didn’t know what to do with himself. Then Zacky pulled out a vibrato from the drawer. And guess what he did. He started to tease. And tease. And TEASE.
Zacky was ecstatic, he looked almost crazy. The sex and Brian’s situation had gone to his mind. This wasn’t the Zacky Brian knew. This was Vengeance. He then knew that Zacky wasn’t going to please him tonight. He was just going to tease, and tease and TEASE until Brian was out of his mind too. Where did the love go? Where did respect and trust, and the mutual satisfaction go?
Brian felt his eyes tear up. Something wasn’t right. He couldn’t take this. So he said a word he never thought he was ever gonna use. A word they had agreed that they should use if it was a real crisis. “Red. Red. RED!” Brian screamed. It was a hurt scream. A frightened scream.
Zacky’s POV
“No.. No.. NO!!” I wake up from my mind. My love is screaming our code word. A code word that means this is real deal. He wanted this to stop. NOW. I remove the chuffs. It suddenly hit me like hundred bullets form a gun. What I had done. What I was about to do. I saw his pale frightened face, and something broke inside of me. Like a window. Like hundred pieces of glass that cuts through your chest and make you bleed until you die. That’s how it felt. In in fraction of a second Brian had got himself away from me and was now sitting whit his back against me, at the edge of the bed, sobbing hard. I was frozen. My voice lost in an ocean full of pain. Silence speaks loader than words.

You've been walking around in tears
No answers are there to get
You won't ever be the same
Someone cries and you're to blame

Struggling with a fight inside
Sorrow you'll defeat
The picture you see it won't disappear
Not unpleasant dreams or his voice you hear
I finally find my hands and head, and hurries over to Brian. Before he can protest, I have wrapped my arms around his chest. I swear to him that I never meant this to happen, that I don’t know what happened. I’m shaking. This is the end. Let the sky fall.
Third person POV
Brian broke down in Zacky’s arms. Sobbing, feeling hurt abused. Aching. Zacky is still apologizing. He cries too. “ Oh, Brian! How can I ever make it up to you again?” His barley managing to get the words out right.
Brian is slowly calming down. He snuggles tight in Zacky’s arms. “Are you okay?” Zacky ask nervous. He take it as a good sign that Brian hasn’t pulled away yet. “Never do that again.” That is not a question, that’s an order. Zacky nods several times. It is silent again for a while. But then an angry flame burst up in Brian’s chest, and he suddenly bitchslap Zacky with some deserved force. “aoutch..” Zacky says in truly regret. Brian huffs. “There is a way you can make it up to me, tough.” He says with arms crossed. “Let me FUCK you NOW!!”
Zacky sigh in relief, and let himself fall backwards into the sheets for Brian to come on top. Then Brian starts to suck a little at Zacky’s dick to get him going, but his own need is so very strong now. He just can’t take it, and move himself with a little force into Zacky’s tight entrance. They give them over to the same old dance that make sweet music in their ears when they moan each other’s names and when Brian is almost there , Zacky remove the ring around his cock and Brian’s cum is painting his world white when it hits his sweet spot. He come load and throaty and sending Zacky to heaven and back with his shots. He finally got the permission to land, and he smiles down at his boyfriend. This is love, this is trust, this is mutual satisfaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a oneshot