Status: This is probably going to be very disturbing. This is a warning.

Lambs and Wolves

Bobby Pathless

This is the only know story of Bobby Pathless (and yes, before I get into things; that is his real first and last name). He was a boy who didn't have many stories because he barely lived at all to experience any. His computer was probably his best friend. Weekends were his worst enemy. He had the occasional straggler who stopped by to play League of Legends or another video game he cherished but that was mostly it.

His social life was nonexistent in the terms of the modern world. Apart from school and family-forced outings, Bobby barely left his room. He could go weeks with glasses so badly broken that they stabbed him in the face because he wouldn't get up from watching TV. Pain was practically a distant thing to him, much like everything else.

However, in his seventeenth year, the awkward, anti-social boy caught a lucky chance. And this chance had a name; Sarah Crenshaw.

I think sometimes a miracle gets put onto the earth in the form of a beautiful girl with a angelic personality. And then again, sometimes that rare miracle gets given to somebody God mistakes for as good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
I started writing with horror stories... I feel so at home. (◕ω◕✿) Any feedback at all is amazing! Thank you for reading.