Status: Coming in March

Curiosity

Chapter 4

The sky was heavy with cloud when the boys of One Direction left the studio, even though it was dark outside their vision was lit up with hundreds of flashing cameras, men shouted out questions hoping for an answer for their newest magazine article. Paul and a few of the other body guards fought off the sea of bodies shoving against one and other to get closer to the famous boys.

“Back off,” Paul shouted to a young pap who seemed too close for his liking, the man smiled snapped before vanishing into the sea of bodies again. After several minutes the boys were placed into the van and out of harms way.

“They are gettin’ madder,” Niall spoke his breathing heavier due to his rapid heart rate. Niall was never one to be able to handle the constant flashing of lights and men yelling out his name.

“You can say that again,” a raven haired male stated as he buckled his belt up running his hand through his shaggy hair. “You alright mate?” he asked when he realised the blonde was shaking like a leaf.

“Yeah, I’m alright.” Niall would rather tell a small lie then let his friend know how scared he really was.

Harry was seated behind the blonde, he knew how scared he really was, all the boys did but they pretended not to notice. It had been two days since the scene at the hospital, two days since something had gripped Harry sending shivers through his body. Two days and he was bursting to tell somebody even if he sounded like a lunatic.

Was it Anya or was it just a trick his mind played on him. Shaking his head he settled down in his seat and waited for the car to move.

“You alright Hazza?”

“Mmmh,” truth be told Harry hadn’t been sleeping all that well since that day, his mind had been whirring non stop making it hard for him to relax and go to sleep instead he was kept up most of the night thinking and at about five in the morning was when his brain would finally breakdown and he would be able to relax and let sleep take him. “Yeah, I’m right.”

“Liar,” Louis called his bluff, the curly haired teenager knew he wouldn’t be able to fool his best friend but it was worth a try. “What’s wrong?”

“I’ll tell you later,” the tone in which the sentence was spoken caused the blue eyed singer to nod his head understandingly before turning his attention to outside his window.

The car ride back to Harry’s house was quiet, everyone was too tired to speak after a full two days of recording all they wanted to do was collapse on a bed and sleep, Harry more then any of them. When the bus pulled to a stop outside the males house he unbuckled his belt slid the door open and stepped out Louis following close behind.

“What are you doing Lou?” Liam asked quirking one of his brows.

“Just remembered I left something at Harry’s the other day, it’s okay I’ll catch a taxi.” Louis lied easily, a look flashed across Liams’ face signalling that he knew there was more to it but he was too tired to argue so he nodded his head and pulled the door closed on a sleeping Niall and Zombie-like Zayn fighting to stay awake. Louis and Harry watched as the van rolled on down the road toward the others homes. Once it was out of eyesight the two walked up the path leading to the front door.

“Harry what’s going on?” Harry stayed silent as he unlocked his front door, pushing the wooden object open he stepped inside dropping his stuff by the coat hanger that stood beside the door. Louis watched slightly concerned as his friend wandered around his home like a Zombie putting the kettle on. “Harry,” he tired again in a firm voice.

“I felt her,” was all the curly haired male said as he slumped down on one of the stools beside the island in the spacious kitchen.

“What?” the blue eyed males brows knotted together as he tried to decipher what his friend was talking about. “Who?” he grappled at something that could help him figure out what his friend was going on about.

“I have spent the last two nights laying awake unable to think, all I can think about is her. It might not have been her, but who else would it be? What else could it be?” questions tumbled from Harry’s lips Louis questions unheard from the buzzing in his ears and the flurry of thoughts. Snapping out of them quickly when his friend gripped his shoulders and shook him harshly.

“What are you blathering about? Who Harry, who are you talking about who did you see?” Louis tone was desperate his blue eyes searching Harry’s green ones for an answer.

“Anya,” Harry burst. “Anya, the girl from the lake, her it was her.” Quickly Louis let go of Harry’s shoulders at the smouldering glare he shot in his direction. “I was at the hospital yesterday… I went there to see how she was doing and it was so strange…”

“What was Harry?” Harry’s glare softened as did Louis tone, the older male could tell whatever happened at the hospital had really effected his friend, mentally.

“She was there, I don’t know how to explain it without sounding like a lunatic.”

“Try.”

Taking a deep breath he thought back to the hospital, the cool breeze, like someone had been blowing on his neck, the tugging on his jacket, a hand. The way his wrist had been grabbed once he had said her name, the chilling sensation spreading across his skin causing him to shiver in a heated hospital room. There was no way he was making any of this up.

Was there?

Harry looked at Louis who was waiting expectantly. “You’re going to think I am crazy.”

“No more then usual I’m sure,” he sassed.
Harry was torn between laughing at the sarcastic comment or walking away and forgetting the whole thing. Instead he sighed and began retelling the events from that day.

“It was all normal to start with, but… I don’t know I’ve never believed it but maybe it’s true.”

“What’s true?”

“People say that if you feel a sudden cool breeze in a warm place it’s a ghost walking past you…” Louis arched his brow nodding his head signalling his friend to continue where he was going with his story. “She was there, I felt it; it was like something cold was blowing on my neck… my god I sound crazy!” Harry exclaimed laughing at how much of an idiot he sounds like.

“Just continue.”

“After that, there was strange tugging at my jacket, like a person was pulling at my sleeve to get my attention, I shrugged it off pulling my arm away but then I felt something clamp around my wrist, it was a tight hold, like a person had hold of my wrist. But the strange thing was that the hold was like ice…”

“Cold?”

“Freezing and it was through the material of my jacket, how does that work?” Louis was speechless so he shook his head and shrugged his shoulders to answer.

“But how do you get Anya out of this?” the question escaped his lips before he knew what he was saying.

“When I was standing there I suddenly felt like I was being tugged toward her on the bed, as if I was being told something, I said her name and the tugging stopped… you can’t say that isn’t something can you?”

“I don’t know.”

“Alright, how about this? I told her to grab my wrist and that freezing feeling in my wrist came back, not as tight but it was still there… Louis it has to be her! I can’t think of anything else that it could be.”

At this point of time Louis wasn’t sure what to do, he wanted to believe his friend but it was all to insane to grasp instead he looked down at his feet and tried to form a sentence to answer his friend.

“You don’t believe me…”Louis head snapped up and he saw the hurt on his friends face.

“It’s all a bit extreme don’t you think?” Harry scoffed pulling himself to his feet and walking away muttering to himself. “Harry…”

“I know what I felt!” Harry yelled causing Louis to freeze his eyes widening at the shock of his friends sudden burst of rage. “I’m not crazy!”

“I never said you were Haz…” Louis started softly.

“But you’re thinking it… I know you Lou…”

“Can you really blame me though?”

“No… I can’t,” Harry admitted glumly exhaustion washing over him. The sleepless nights and days of recording suddenly hit him like a speeding bus and all he wanted to do was collapse on his bed and sleep. “Sorry for yelling at you.”

“S’right,” the male shrugged his shoulders. “Guess I had better get going El will be wondering where I am.”

“Yeah… don’t want to leave her wondering.”

“Try get some sleep, you look like the walking dead.” Harry chuckled before nodding his head watching as Louis got up and walked out of the room, the light bang signalling that he was gone. Walking into his room Harry groaned collapsing on his bed sleep overtaking him instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newest Chapter here... Finally
Sorry it took a while
Anyways you know the drill.
Thanks to all you who have reviewed, commented, subscribed and read means a lot

Image