Status: Coming in March

Curiosity

Chapter 6

Anya had been sitting in the confinement of her hospital room, she had spent the past several hours looking over the mirrored image of herself. The constant beep of her heart monitor kept the room from being swallowed into silence. As the brunette looked over herself her mind whirred with unanswered questions.

How could Harry, a complete stranger, see her and not her uncle? How could a blood relation not see that she was still in the world not in her body, of course, but still there? Jasper, the man who had become a second father to her after her parents fatal car crash three years ago was completely blind to her presence.

The dark haired spirit sat for a few moments looking over the machines that were beeping constantly imprinting the sound on her brain, she needed to get out of the hospital and away from the scene in front of her.

Harry.

The brunette felt a strong urge to see him; she needed to know if it was just coincidence that he could see her or was there a deeper meaning to their connection.

But how? The question bubbled in her mind, how was she going to see the male again? She didn’t know where he lived and she was pretty sure he wouldn’t be returning to her hospital room anytime soon, not what happened after today.

Closing her eyes she closed her eyes, if she could walk through walls maybe if she concentrated hard enough she could transport herself as well. It was a long shot but she was a spirit, a spirit who didn’t know what she was fully capable of yet. Closing her eyes tightly she cleared her mind dulling out the beeping until it was nothing but quiet a peace coming over her.

Anya turned her thoughts to the green-eyed male that had saved her from the freezing lake, the boy with wild curls and a smile that could melt the very sun. She envisioned everything about him down to the shoes on his feet putting every ounce of brainpower into it.
A strong gust of cold air caused her to open her eyes gasping in shock when she realised where she was. The brown haired girl was standing on the porch of what she assumed was Harry’s house. Looking around her she made out the shape of his front door, slowly she walked toward it swallowing hard before vanishing through the wood. Once inside the chill of the night air was replaced with the warm from a dimming fire. Slowly she looked around the room taking in the state, everything was in its place not a book out of place, which caused her to arch her brow. This teenager continued to surprise her. Anya stood in what she assumed was the lounge room, due to the leather couches and various gaming consoles connected to a flash LCD TV, when she heard movement upstairs. Her dark eyes widened as her heart pounded harshly against her ribcage nerves had set in and she was unable to move regardless to her being a spirit. A light from upstairs flicked on illuminating the flight of stairs that led into the room she was standing in. Her eyes were trained to the staircase as she waited for the male to descend and see her.

“Louis…” his voice was thick, “I know it’s the middle of the night but this is driving me insane, I can’t sleep… All I can think about is her, how can I see her?” there was silence for a few moments before Harry spoke. “No way, there is no way in hell I am going back to that hospital,” he paused again as his friend spoke on the other line. Anya saw a shadow pass across the lit wall and she knew it would only be a matter of seconds before he appeared at the top of the stairs. “There has to be another reason as to why I can see her, I don’t want to start asking her Uncle questions God knows what would happen if I did that.” Harry’s voice was loud as he rounded the corner and took the first step down. A frustrated sigh left his lips as he tilted his head back looking at the ceiling for a few moments as his friend spoke to him on the other end of the phone. “Alright,” he nodded his head removing his eyes from the ceiling and looking forward.

“Oh my God!” the phone fell from his fingers landing with a thud on the stairs. Anya could hear Louis voice saying his friend’s name.

Harry?

Harry?

Harry?


Anya locked eyes with the curly haired male. Several emotions danced across his face but she was unable to pin point what one exact one was. She watched as he hesitantly bent down grabbing his phone and pressing it to his ear.

“Yeah, Lou I got to go,” his words were slow before he disconnected the call his eyes not leaving the spirit who stood a few feet in front of him. Slowly he moved toward her taking one step at a time. “How did you get in here?” he asked his words in hushed tones.

Anya simply shrugged her shoulders knowing it was the only way she could communicate with the human.

“You don’t know?” he asked a confused note to his tone. Anya rolled her eyes of course she knew but how was she going to tell him that. “This is insane… how am I able to see you when no one else can?” Once again Anya shrugged her shoulders this time knowing it was the only response she could give.
The dark haired teenager watched as he ran his fingers through his messy curls exhaling nosily. “This is insane,” he muttered closing his eyes as his head bowed forward.

‘Harry,” the name rolled over her tongue unintentionally and she quickly closed her lips when the figure in front of her went ridged and his eyes snapped open.

“Did you just say my name?” he asked lifting his head to look at her his brows knitted together tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there, so here is the next chapter of Curiosity sorry it has taken so long but I promise to update this more often now...
Anyway thank you to all my wonderful readers, reviewers, subscribers and recommenders you are all awesome.

Shout out to the amazing Swell
Wonderful stole my heart;
and last but not least the amazing Julie or IFHY thanks for the reviews girls you are all amazing and perfect thank you so much *hugs all round*
Stay tuned and drop a comment telling me what you think :)
Cheers Esther xx

Image