Status: Coming in March

Curiosity

Chapter 7

Silence enveloped the room as the question hung in the air, Anya looked at Harry she had just said his name but what startled her was the fact that he was able to pick her up on it. He could hear her.

“You can hear me?” the question rolled over her tongue quickly as she took a step toward the curly haired male, automatically he took a step back; she sensed his fear so she ceased her movements.

“How can I hear you?” Harry emphasised the can due to the need to know how he can actually hear the brunette, “How can I see you? How can I feel you?” the questions tumbled from his lips, questions he needed answers for desperately otherwise he was going to go insane. “Why are you here? What have I done?” his questions became desperate and he found it hard to stop them from falling from his lips. Anya stared at the boy noticing his desperation for answers, answers she couldn’t give. Harry just kept getting worse his state becoming hysterical as the cogs in his mind whirred at a fast pace. Not speaking the girl hurried over to the male resting a hand on his shoulder not sure if it would make his state worse or not.

“Harry,” she said his name as calmly as she could, “Harry look at me,” her eyes were trained on the hyperventilating male when he refused to look up she gripped his chin between her thumb and fore finger forcing his face up so his green eyes locked with hers. “Breathe,” her words were slow and soothing somehow her words seemed to sink in and he realised she wasn’t there to scare him. Slowly he inhaled deeply one breath at a time until his breathing pattern was back to normal. “Maybe you should sit down,” she began as she removed her grip from the teenager.

“No, I’m alright… now,” he swallowed as his eyes lingered away from Anya.

“I’m not here to scare you,” Anya began as she looked down at her bare feet before back at the male. “I just wanted some answers but from what you’re asking me, I don’t think you can answer them.”

“Have we ever met before?” Anya was caught off guard by the question, arching one of her brows she thought over the times that she could have met the young male before but the truth was she couldn’t think of anything.

“I don’t think so… where are you from?”

“Holmes Chapel.”

“Cheshire, right?”

“Right,” a ghost of a smile flashed across the singers face but quickly vanished when the brunette shook her head.

“I’ve only visited Cheshire like three times and I might have been in Holmes Chapel once for like an hour… How long have you been in London for?”

“Three years, roughly.”

Anya thought for a while longer mulling over every situation that could have arose for her to possibly have contact with this male but Anya was never one for going out she preferred to stay at home and read or draw. Straining her brain making sure she had searched every crevice for a sliver of recognition she shook her head her eyes downcast.

“I would remember you, I’m good with faces… I’m drawing a blank,” sighing she covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, she had come to this boys house hoping that he could give some answers but they both new nothing about the situation. “I’m sorry Harry, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen I guess this is the way it’s going to be until I wake up…”

“Wait,” Harry began hurriedly a smile stretching across his face showing his dimples. “Maybe…” he trailed off as if thinking over what he was going to say to make sure it didn’t sound stupid. “Maybe I can see you because I helped you.”

“But so did your friend Louis… that’s his name yeah?”

“Yeah… but before you slipped into your state of unconsciousness I remember you looked at me, you opened your eyes and saw me, you might not remember because it was only brief but I remember.”

Anya wasn’t sure whether or not to believe what he was saying but the truth was it seemed to be the only possible reason that he could see her considering the two had never met before. Slowly she nodded her head as the foggy memory danced before her eyes.

Harry was the one who had pulled her from the water, he was the one who checked over her she could remember his touch and voice and even though it was fuzzy as if looking through static she could faintly remember meeting his viridescent eyes.
Perhaps that’s the connection but for some reason Anya had this strange feeling that there was more to their connection, a deeper connection that neither of them knew about.

“I remember, it’s fuzzy but I do remember your eyes.”
A sigh of relief left Harry’s lips as he looked at the brunette, “Well now that that’s figured out I might be able to sleep easier.”

Anya forced a chuckle and a gentle smile while her mind whirred busily. Maybe she was just over thinking the whole thing like she did with everything, maybe what the teenager in front of her was saying was the truth, maybe that was the reason the two of them could see each other. “This might seem a little weird…” Anya began gently her eyes darting from the boys to the different corners of the room as she tried to think of how she was going to phrase this question. “but because you’re my only source of company would you mind if maybe once a week we talked?” there was silence between the two again and Anya quickly regret her question, “Never mind it was silly of me to think that you would even want anything to do with me,” she whispered before beginning to walk out of the room.

“No wait,” the curly haired male gripped her upper arm his warmth spreading across her chilled skin causing her to shiver at the contact, quickly he let go of her rubbing his palm on his trousers to warm his chilled skin. “I think that would be good, if not for me for you,” he smiled warmly causing the spirits cheeks to flush even though she couldn’t feel it. “How about Friday? My house?” Anya nodded her head.

“I’d like that… thank you Harry.” She smiled before walking toward the front door of the house before walking through the wood and into the night where she closed her eyes and thought herself back into the hospital room she had left earlier.

Seeing her Uncle asleep beside her she walked over to him reaching out slowly but retracting when she remembered she couldn’t touch him. “I’m going to talk to you again Jasper, I promise,” tears flooded her eyes and a watery smile spread across her face before she collapsed down in her chair her eyes trained on her Uncle sleeping while she thought of the Friday to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here is the next chapter... sorry it took so long... but here it is.

Finally proper interaction YAY!!!
Tell me do you think there is more to their connection or is it, as Harry said, because he saved her life??? Hmmm leave your thoughts in the comment box.

Please don't be a silent reader, I love hearing your thoughts they help me with updating :)

Anyways special shout out to four amazing people for their reviews on the previous chapter. They are...
the amazing babyboo_3.22
The fantastic xiheartwolvesx
The sweet lion eyes
and the beautiful Stay Beautifuk
Thanks so much hugs all round.
Till next time
Esther xx

Image