Status: im just testing something out... please give it a shot O_O <how can you say no to that face?

5 Months

Three

Iris wasn’t superstitious, by any means. She didn't even really believe in god. But that didn't mean she didn't mean she didn't believe in anything. She knew, in her heart, that there was more to the universe than the mundane world around her. She wasn't sure how she knew or even where these beliefs came from. But they were there, and they were strong.

"You are not being stalked," Jess said as the three girls walked into her room. Iris groaned, tossing her backpack into the corner of the room; the other girls followed suit.

"I'm sure you're just imaging it," Ann agreed, though her tone was less mocking and more soothing.

"I'm sure I am too," Iris muttered rubbing her eyes with her palms. "But all day I had this weird feeling and then last night-"

"-You dreamt up an imaginary man knocking on you window," Jess insisted. "That's all it was, Iris."

"Then what happened to my hands?" She demanded showing her friends the red groves in her palms. "If I dreamt it up then what happened to my hands.”

"You had a nightmare, Iris," Ann shrugged. "In your sleep you grabbed your ruler." That made sense, Iris supposed. But it didn't feel like it was right, there was something more to what happened.

"Now if we're done with this insanity," Jess said sitting down at her friends computer. "Let's get down to business- One Republic is coming to town and you bitches are my excuse to go." and with that all conversation of Iris's stalker ended, but her bad feeling never did.