Status: Finally started a Niall story!

A Beautiful Mess

Mass Erection

Niall

"Zayn, mate, quit fixin' your hair and come on," Harry hollered.

I munched on some crisps while we all waited on Zayn to finish getting ready. He was, and always will be, the person in our group to take the longest to get ready. It didn't matter what we were doing, it seemed like he was always looking in a mirror. I don't know how Perrie deals with it. I want to rip him a new one everytime he makes us late. 

"I'm done. Don't get your knickers in a twist." He finally came out of his room looking exactly like he did when he went in except he was dressed up. 

"His--" Liam cut me off. 

"Keep your trap shut, Nialler," he muttered. "Say something about his hair and he'll make us wait even longer." 

With a roll of my eyes, I followed Louis out the door with the others behind me. We got into the normal black SUV that carted us around and chatted as Paul drove. 

"So where exactly are we going?" Zayn questioned from the very back. Before Paul could answer Harry had turned around in the middle seats to face Zayn. "The club, Envy. They have this new DJ who's supposed to be fit as hell," he answered with a smirk.

That caused all of us to roll our eyes. "Of course that's the only reason you brought up going," I stated. 

He glared at me. "Don't get pissy with me just because you can't get any."

"Sod off," I replied. He's been a wanker these last few weeks. And for no reason. Before Harry could open his big mouth, Paul announced that we had arrived. We went through the normal hoards of paparazzi on the way in. One of the security guards lead us up a flight of stairs and to the VIP section. 

"Bloody hell," Louis spoke, gazing out at the huge dance floor. It was packed with people and it was only eight. I've never been a club this size or this packed. It seemed as loud as our concerts. If it was my choice, I would have rather went to a pub, had a few pints with the lads, watch the newest football match on the telly, and went home. But Harry of course chose the biggest, most packed, loudest club in London to go to.  

"I'm gonna go get us some pints. Anyone wanna go with me?" I questioned. Liam nodded and followed me back down the stairs. We managed to make it to the bar without any problems. 

Waving my hand, I got the bartenders attention. "Can I have five pints?" 

"You got it, mate," he replied. Liam sat on an empty stool and messed on his phone while I leaned against the bar and let my eyes scan the place. My eyes landed on the DJ stand and I swear on my mum she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. Her long, dark hair was pulled into a ponytail showing off the tan skin of her neck. She had on a tight shirt that showed off her curves and short shorts that left little to the imagination. What I would--

"Don't bother with her, mate." My blue eyes tore away from the beauty up by the DJ stand and landed on the man behind the bar. 

"With who? That lass at the DJ stand?" I asked. He nodded, handing me my tray of beers. "Why?"

"She's not your type pretty boy," he stated. "She's nothing but a beautiful mess."

Spencer

Music pulsed through the floors and through my body. That was one of my favorite things about bass- if it was good, and you were near it, you could feel it pulsate through your body, rattling your rib cage and making it feel strange to breathe. Me, I was used to it.

As I played my song, Rock N Roll I glanced out at the huge crowd. People were packed in this club like sardines. But that didn't stop them from dancing like there was no tomorrow. Flashing lights and laser lights flashed in every which way, hitting random people. This was what I lived for. Djing and seeing people having a good time. My music was what made them cheer and dance. That made me the happiest girl on the face of this earth. 

My song finished and I picked up the mic. Time for my break. "Dude, I'm taking a break--" They crowd cut me off with what looked to be motions of displeasure. I chuckled. "I'll be back in thirty minutes, but my buddy Dru is gonna come DJ until then. Keep drinking away your livers!"

With that said, I hopped down from my DJ stand, letting Dru take over. I want straight to the bar where Kale handed me a bottled water. As I made my way over there I felt eyes on me. I tried to shake it off but I had felt them all night. It wasn't like it normally was either. Yeah people stared, but this stare was different. It hadn't left me all night. 

He snapped his fingers in front of my face, making me look up. "You had a pretty boy lookin' at you earlier," he said. I rolled my grey eyes. "And?"

He shrugged. "I told him not to bother. That you weren't interested." I nodded. And that was the truth. I didn't need a man right now. I just wanted to have fun and be eighteen. Being deaf wasn't going to hold me back. 

"I think he's from that boy band 'Mass Erection' or something," he spoke. "He's Irish too." 

I barked out a laugh. "What kind of people name their band 'Mass Erection'?!"

He shrugged once again, this time with a laugh. "Horny dudes."

++++++

For me, having an interview on The Radio 1 Breakfast Show was mind blowing. One day a manager there called me up and asked me to come in to play a song of mine and do an interview. I couldn't turn it down. This was my chance to have people all across this country hear my music. I could finally become famous.

When I arrived I was introduced to the Nick Grimshaw. God was he gorgeous. Radio host crush! He was hilarious. He greeted me with a "'ello, I'm Nick but you can call me Grimmy. Did you know your jacket could kill someone?" Straight forward and funny. My kinda guy. 

We got settled in the room where he did everything. I had my hearing aids in so I could hear what he was saying. Hopefully he didn't look away and say something quietly. That was always a small fear of mine.

"'ello! I'm Nick Grimshaw, here with the ever gorgeous, Spencer Faust and this is The Radio 1 Breakfast Show!" He exclaimed into his mic. I couldn't help but grin. "So Spencer tell us a little about yourself."

I licked my lips before speaking. "My names Spencer Faust, eighteen years of age, born and raised in Berlin, Germany until I was ten and have been here ever since, and I dabble in DJing."

He snorted. "Dabble in DJing? Babe, you're the best DJ I know! Some of my mates went to the club you DJ at last night and they were blown away. Loads of people talk about how fabulous you are," he said. 

"Well what can I say? I got the skills no one else can reach," I teased. He cackled. "I like you! You can be my new best mate. Harry, if you're listening, I'm sorry but Spencer is replacing you."

"Don't want to cause trouble between you and this Harry character." He waved it off, then said, "He'd have to go through you and your murderous coat to get to me. You listeners will get to see her coat later on my Twitter and instagram, so be on the lookout."

So far, it was going well. 

"So Spencer, I heard you have a song of yours for us to play," he stated. I nodded. "I do. It's brand new actually. I just finished editing it this morning, so you are the first to hear it," I replied.

He nodded, clicking on his computer. "Want to tell us a little about it?"

"It's a mashup and it's called The Day The Music Died. It has some new songs and old songs, it all varies," I explained. Nick nodded and spoke into his mic one last time, "Well here it is listeners, the first time it's being played for anyone, The Day The Music Died." While my song played he turned off our mics and turned his spinny hair to face me with a smirk on his face.

"Miss Faust, how would you like to do me the pleasure of coming to my party tomorrow night?" 

Well hot damn. Haven't even known this guy an hour and he's already inviting me to his house party. I love me some crazy house parties. Never turn them down. That's what my dads always told me. 

I smirked right back. "I'd be fucking honored."

He clapped his hands together with a huge arse grin on his face. "Brilliant! While your song plays, let's talk. Harry, my mate, seems to be infatuated with you. So does Niall. They were both at your club you DJ at last night."

I rolled my eyes. "Did the tossers have a nice time?" Yes, I was from Germany and had a German accent, but I also lived in London and had a English accent. It was a mixture of the two and confused people more often then not. I still spoke German, mostly when I was angry, but I stuck with English and the British slang 99.9 percent of the time. 

He nodded, taking a sip of water. "Yeah. I think Niall was trying to work up the nerve to talk to you but someone told him to leave you alone." 

It took me a minute, but a look of recognition washed over my face. He's that lad from last night who was staring at me! "He's the one who was staring at me all night like a creeper! Kale said he's from some band called 'Mass Erection' or something or other!" I exclaimed. 

Nick couldn't day anything for a while seeing as he was laughing his arse off. When he finally managed to calm down he said, "Not 'Mass Erection' it's 'One Direction.'"

I chuckled. "Well Kale told me it was Mass Erection and it was named that because they were a bunch of horny dudes. I don't question his answers." 

He chuckled, getting this shit eating grin on his face. Oh god. That can't be good. "Since you don't know the lads band, I'm going to challenge you to find one of their songs and make it your own. You can come on here next week and play it for everyone, or I can get them down to the club again and you can play it for them there."

I never backed down from a challenge. I was Spencer Marie Faust; I never backed down and I never took anyones shit. 

I grasped his outstretched hand and shook it. "Deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't spell check. Hope you like it! Leave me some comments, they motivate me to update faster.