Status: New

Sorry

alex.

I didn't like people. I didn't date. I didn't have friends. I didn't do well in school. My parents ignored me and I was an only child. I isolated myself from people as much as possible.

But I did have one friend. I'd met him online, before it happened. I talked to him every day. He calmed me down during my anxiety attacks. He helped me get better.

He was the only person I'd ever told about it, and he would stay the only person I'd ever told.

After it, I stopped talking to people for good. They weren't to be trusted. I deleted my Facebook, and twitter. I only used tumblr. That was how I talked to Skylar.

Skylar was sweet and innocent. He was funny and smart. He was creative and sympathetic. He was the perfect boy.

But I couldn't let myself get hurt, so I didn't let myself like him.

Skylar lived in the city next to me, which was great because when I ever mustered up enough courage to meet him, I could. No problem.

I didn't want to meet him. I didn't want to get hurt again.

I went on tumblr. I had a lot of followers, but they never talked to me, and I never talked to them. I reblogged a few pictures as I waited for Skylar to reply to my ask.

I saw the little red one in the corner and smiled. I opened my inbox. I read Sky's words, and it was almost like he was there with me.

Almost.

We exchanged a few more asks, and then it happened:

Skylar asked me if I wanted to meet him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. This should be a good story later on. Please read/sub/comment.

Tumblr?
Colouredfoxes (I will follow back)
Todayifeelinvisible (b&w blog)

Ok.