Status: New

Sorry

alex.

I waited for Skylar. I listened to my iPod, trying to keep calm and not have an anxiety attack. My music blared through the little speakers and I focused on the music. I couldn't remember when Skylar said he was gonna be here. I checked the time. 1:07.

Where are you, Skylar?

I was about to give up when I saw a familiar face come towards me. "Alex! Sorry! Traffic! I thought I would miss you!"

He was a lot shorter than I thought he'd be. I smiled (sorta).

"It's ok."

He smiled back. Then he bit his lip. "Can I… hug you?"

I nodded, and Sky wrapped his arms around me. "You smell good," he breathed.

"Thanks."

Sky looked at me. "You're really tall."

"You're really short."

"Hmm, I'll give you that," he grinned.

I wasn't used to smiling, but Sky made me want to smile. His presence was a great thing.

We talked for some more, him doing most of the talking, me doing most of the listening.

"You have a really nice voice," I said.

Sky smiled. "Thanks."

He looked down at his iPhone and sighed. "I should get going. See you later?"

"Definitely," I said. I pulled him into a hug, which surprised him, but then he hugged me back.

"Bye!" He called as he rushed back to his car.

"Bye," I whispered, knowing he couldn't hear me, but not caring.

I skated for a little bit before going home.

There was a message in my ask when I logged into tumblr.

Same time next weekend?

I grinned.

You bet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Colouredfoxes.tumblr.com.