Status: I think the rating will increase as the story progresses so...yeah

Teach Me

Prelude

It is the eve of a young Frank Iero's 13th birthday.

His house is abnormally quiet as his parents tiptoe upstairs to his room. The door creaks open and Mr. and Mrs. Iero burst into song.

"Happy Birthday Frankie!"

Frank springs out of bed and embraces his parents.

"Now young man, we know you've been wanting something for quite awhile now..." Mr. Iero reaches behind him and picks up an acoustic guitar. "So practice hard son, and then we'll see about getting you that electric." He winks.

~~

Frank is nostalgic as he cradles his brand new epiphone pearl-white guitar. Four years ago he held a worn down acoustic with the hopes of recieving this very guitar one day.

"Wow. I'm..." He has no idea where to start. His parents made good on their promise, and bought him a beautiful guitar.

"Guys. This is amazing thank you so much!" Frank gingerly sets the guitar down on his bed and hugs his mom and dad tightly.

"We're glad you like it Frankie. You've improved so much." Linda Iero smiles at her son.

"We've even arranged for you to start classes soon as well mister."

Frank stares at his father, speechless.

"We'll leave you to practice baby." His mother calls, exiting the room.

Frank sits back down on his bed and strokes his guitar lovingly.

"Best motherfucking birthday ever." He whispers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm probably not going to continue with this story if it ends up being like
horrible
or completely ignored
but yeah let me know what you think if you've happened to stumble upon this story