Status: I think the rating will increase as the story progresses so...yeah

Teach Me

How Much You Invest Yourself In Me

Mikey pulls Frank out of his thoughts by jabbing him in the side.

"Dude. What the fuck is up with you and my brother."

"Why would anything be up?"

"It's pretty damn obvious."

"Cockblock."

"Jesus Frank I wasn't about to watch you guys make out on the couch."

"Cockblock."

"Frank."

"Cockblock."

"DUDE. He's my brother seriously man shut the fuck up."

"Fine. But just you wait until Pete comes around fucker." Frank walks back to the couch and Mikey smack his forehead. Goddamned Frank.

~~

They order pizza again a few hours later and are eating in front of the TV when Gerard stumbles in, very obviously drunk with some guy trailing after him.

"Gerard? Who is this?" Mikey starts to stand but Gerard runs over and whispers something in Mikey's ear. Mikey looks uncomfortable, and sits back down. Gerard and Mystery Guy stumble their way down to the basement, giggling.

"What'd he tell you? Who was that? What the fuck is going on?" Frank is so not jealous. But the Mystery Guy had a lot of ink. Damn Frank's age and lack of parental consent.

"Chill alright. You...probably don't want to know anyway."

Frank is so pissed off. Now even Mikey was going to do this to him. He started feeling sick, and got up to gather his things.

"Frank c'mon man where are you going?"

"Home. Away from this bullshit. I don't want to be around to hear those two fuck."

Mikey's eyes widen in horror.

"Take me with you?"

~~

Frank wakes up with a throbbing headache. His dreams involved a huge tattooed monster and a pale, dark-haired boy who needed saving. Yeah, right.

He gets up and looks over to the corner of the room where Mikey is huddled up in a sleeping bag. He's faced toward Frank, and wide awake.

"Finally you're up. I always wake up early at sleepovers. How effin backwards is that?"

"Very. Breakfast?" Frank was not the most articulate in the mornings, but he didn't care to be.

"Sure."

~~

They're just finishing breakfast when a grey Sedan rolls into the driveway. Mikey glances out the window facing the driveway nervously, and shifts in his chair. Frank notices.

"Who's that?"

In lieu of an answer, Mikey nods toward the window and Frank sees Gerard exiting the car. He's wearing sunglasses and a black coat, and his hair looks like a cat attacked it.

But Gerard still manages to make it work.

Frank tries not to think of the various scenarios as to how he could have gotten his hair like that, or the bruises on his neck...

Damn him. Frank furiously goes back to eating his cereal and ignores the doorbell.

The condescending prick rings it three more times in quick succession.

Mikey makes a move for it but immediately retreats when Frank slams his spoon down and gets up in a fury.

"I'm fucking coming alright!"

"Clean yourself up first then!" Gerard calls back.

Prick.

Frank throws open the door and takes in Gerard's overly relaxed stature. The bastard did get lucky last night.

He steps aside, plasters on a wide grin, and speaks through gritted teeth.

"Come in, won't you?"

Gerard strides in past Frank and sits down at the table with Mikey.

"Time to go Mikes! Mom sent me to pick you up." He chirps.

Mikey looks over at Frank, still silently seething next to the door, and back to an oblivious Gerard, staring wide eyed and happy at Mikey.

He can't help but feel a little torn.

Mikey stands and follows Gee out the door, but stops to speak with Frank in a low tone.

"This..." Mikey gestures to Frank's tense form, "Is why you don't get with you best friend's brother."

Frank sighs and rubs his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry Mikey I-"

"I know. Fix it."

If only he knew how.

Actually, he did have one idea.

This time, Frank went straight from instinct and followed through. He walked past Mikey, and out toward Gerard, leaning against the car with a small little smirk on his face.

"Frankie, you seem tense, what have I done wrong?" Gerard reaches his hand out to Frank's cheek, but Frank flinches and turns away.

"I never really took you for the type to sleep around Gerard."

Gerard looked horrified, and deeply insulted.

"Who the hell are you to judge that?"

"It's pretty damn obvious."

"You're just mad it wasn't you."

Frank quickly stepped forward and smacked Gerard across the face.

"Shit!" Gerard clutched at the left side of his face, and stared at Frank in surprise and anger...and hurt.

"What-?"

Frank efficiently shut Gerard up by crashing his lips to Gerard's. Effectively, once Frank pulled away, Gerard was at a loss.

"Your an asshole. But-" Frank kissed Gerard again "-I'd rather you be my asshole, not someone else's."

With that, Frank strode away, past a very shocked Mikey, and into his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow this may be a horrible chapter sorry guys you waited forever and all you get is this
well at least they kissed
im sorry im so lame