Status: Welcome to the Other Side of my Mind

I'm Tired of Begging for the Things That I Want

The Left Side of Everywhere

Vic stood in the background of the room. It was another high school party full of drinks and drugs. He'd had at least 10 drinks and a fair share of drugs in his system. He was higher than the fucking moon. But that wasn't even the moon, that was a ceiling light. Either way, he was higher than it. Vic looked around, the party had been going on for at least six hours now and there wasn't any sign of slowing down or any policemen showing up. Yet. It had to be at least two or three in the morning, and they were still blaring music like they were at a concert. Shaylah came up and hugged him; he could smell the alcohol in her breath. she was suddenly pushing him up against a wall and attacking his neck with kisses and bites.

"Come into the open bedroom with me," she whispered hotly in his ear.

He pushed her away. He didn't feel like it. He wasn't even aroused by the way she was touching him, or anything about her. She tried to get to him again, but she only got pushed away for the second time. Out of the corner of his eye, Vic saw Kellin watching him. They stared at each other, and Shaylah walked away, pissed off at Vic for not wanting her. Kellin walked over and whispered somewhat loudly in his ear over the music.

"Hey."

Kellin's hands wandered over Vic's flat stomach and started to go up his shirt. One hand pulled Vic closer and one traveled down to his crotch. He nibbled on Vic's ear gently and rubbed the bulge in his pants.

"Wanna get out of here?"

Just as Vic was about to say yes, Shaylah pulled him away from Kellin. She wrapped her arms around him and glared at Kellin.

"He doesn't want you, faggot. He's not even gay."

"You sure?" Kellin asked, looking down at the bulge in Vic's pants. "He looks like he enjoyed it."

Shaylah scoffed and pulled Vic out of the house and into her car. From the door, Kellin was smirking. He would get Vic, one way or another.

***

Vic wasn't really sure what happened last night. He woke up in Shaylah's room and she was naked. Did they fuck? He couldn't remember. If they did, he hoped he wore a condom; there was no way he'd be on 16 & Pregnant with Shaylah. He stretched, put his clothes on, and left without saying anything to Shaylah. He didn't feel like dealing with her this early in the morning. He walked home and laid down on his own bed. He concentrated really hard and thought about last night. He could only remember little parts. He remembered Kellin touching him and biting his ear. He remembered Kellin's smirk when he was being pulled away by Shaylah. That's pretty much all he could remember.

"Oh, you're home. I thought you were still out," Vic's mom said from the doorway.

"Nah, came home a little while ago," he said.

His mom walked over to him and touched a hickey on his neck. He mentally slapped himself for not remembering to hide those.

"Did Shaylah give you those?" his mom asked, shaking her head.

Vic didn't really say anything and his mother sighed. She told Vic to clean his room, and left. He knew she didn't like Shaylah.

Honestly, he didn't know if he liked her anymore either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's about to take a shower? I'm like... a shower slut or something idk. :P
But anyway, after my shower there will probably be some updating going on. 2-3 hours or so.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I've been trying to make them longer for yall.
Stay tuned my lovelies! <3