Status: one-shot hey

You Bit My Tongue

Bite My Tongue

“Okay Josh, you and I both want this,” I said,”but I’m gonna make so many stupid puns though.”
Josh stood closely beside me, and whispered into my ear,”What’d you mean, Jesse?” his voice was so deep and silky, I could feel the sound vibrate my ear drums; he sent chills up my spine.
“I mean,” I grabbed the hem of his jacket and forced him in the computer seat,”I’m gonna be a little reckless,” I pulled two handcuffs from my back pocket,”with a capital R.”
He chuckled and I could feel his pale blue eyes on me as I cuffed both his wrists to each handle of the chair. My heart sped up and adrenaline got the best of me. I pulled the oversized hoodie from over me, sat both my legs on either side of him, and kissed him passionately. I entangled my hairs in his hair, and pressed my body to his; he was so warm. I felt his arms strain to touch me and I chuckled.
“What’s the matter, Loverboy?” I asked. My face went to his neck, and his moans began to fill the room.
“Jesse, this is painful,” he moaned.
“Which one, the stupid puns or being handcuffed?”
He chuckled and moaned,”Both.”
I looked him in the eyes,”You’re lucky I’m nice.” I uncuffed him.
As soon as his hands were free, they found the hem of my pants.
“Take them off,” he whispered. I kissed his neck again.
“No.” his hands went inside my pants and underwear and found my warm center. I stopped and took a deep breath.
“Unfortunately for you,” his beautiful grammar turned me on even more, “I’m not so nice.”
He rubbed circles around my clit with one hand and held me close to him with the other.
I moaned,”Dear God.”
“I’m the one making you wet, and you’re calling out God’s name,” he laughed.
“Fucking Josh.”
“That’s more like it.”
I grabbed his jacket and forced his lips to mine. He moved his hands and picked me up and walked to the bedroom. He slammed me down, which would sound painful if I wasn't talking about a bed.
“I see you've made your bed,” he smirked.
I pulled off his jacket, and he pulled off my pants.
“Let’s see what’s under these panties,” he evilly whispered.
“Dude, you know what’s under them,” I said as he pulled the off, “You touched it.”
He parted my thighs, and placed his hand on my vagina,”You’re so wet and warm.”
I breathed in, as I felt his lips on my hip bones. My fingers messed themselves in Josh tangly dark mess of hair. I closed my eyes and curled my toes in ache for his lips on my lips(my other ones).
“Josh, please stop teasing me.”
“I was waiting on you to beg,” He responded. I felt a tongue on my g-spot. I inhaled and I felt it again and again. Licking and sucking. I moaned and arched my back.
“Ffffffuuck.” I grabbed the sheets, “Josh, please.” I arch my back higher, I’m sure anyone could interpret this as an exorcism.
I couldn’t hold in my scream,”Ahh-!” his hand was placed over my mouth as he stopped licking me…but began fingering me.
“You have to be quiet, people live under us,” he whispered,”Well, you’re deliciously tight.” he added a second finger and I would've moaned loudly if it wasn't muffled.
“I told you I wasn't so nice,” I licked his hand until he moved it away,”Did you just lick my hand, how old are you--woah!”
I tackled him and tore off his shirt. I got a handcuff from where I was lying on the bed, and cuffed him to the bed. He looked at me in surprise.
“You asked for it,” I whispered. I took off his pants, and sat in his lap. I stared at him while I unclipped my bra and I squeezed them. I knew it hurt, I knew he was aching. I slipped his boxers off and stared in awe as his manhood popped out.
“Woah, nice job on your cock, man.”
“I hope you know that I love you a lot.”
Now, moment of truth, something I never thought I’d do. I licked the tip of his cock, and hear him moan. Hearing his moan was what made the weird taste of genital subside; that’s probably how he felt. Licked his entire length, and he moaned even louder, and it was music to my ears. I wrapped my lips around him, and moved my head up and down as far I could without gagging. He was in a fit of heavy breathing and heavenly moaning, and I watched his body the entire time.
“Jesse, Jesse,” he groaned. He was close I could feel it. I stopped only to place myself on him. We both moaned in unison; I felt 15% pain and 85% pleasure.
“You just keep getting better,” he breathed, I began to move he smiled and rolled his eyes back,”See what I mean?” I reached to uncuff him, and his hands gripped my hips to move me faster. I grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.
“You’re. So. Fucking. Beautiful.” he said between breathes.
“I’m. Breathless. And close,” I moaned,”Josh, I’m gonna cum.”
“Me too.” I moved even faster and faster until finally…
“Josh, pull out…please.” he pulled out of me and I released.
“You’re so polite,” after he released. I pulled the covers over us and lied my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and felt him kiss my forehead and trace circles on my skin.
I mumbled,”Stay with me, Josh.” I smiled.
“No one does it better than you, love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
while I was writing this, I forgot how handcuffs work don't kill me okay. I apologize for any grammatical errors or misspelling. I hope you liked it!