Status: Active as of 2/22/13

Burn it Down

All things must change. To something new, to something strange.

[This story may need to have trigger warnings for certain chapters. Off the top of my head this COULD include rape and suicide. I just don't know where things are going to go. When I post the chapters I'll include the trigger warnings in the title of the chapter, and if you feel the need for me to add one I may not have thought to include, feel free to ask me to add it and I will deeply consider it. Thank you.]

Central high school held a lot of promises before Megan Marks arrived during her Sophomore year. The classes were good, she heard, and the teachers were great. She had heard rumors that people were friendly here, and that this was a good opportunity. However, as time went on, she learned that what she had been told was wrong in every way and that before she could graduate her life would be turned upside down.

Luke Miller and Tyler Bennett already knew what this school was about when Megan Marks came through the door on that first day of their Sophomore year. They had already been terrorized by the people they were told would be friendly and accepting of them. Anger had already consumed them. The free thought they were promised was a lie, and they laid introverted and seethed quietly, hoping for an outlet to vent their rage that was constantly growing.

Sharing few friends, Luke and Tyler often only found comfort with each others' company until Megan came. One friend they could both share, maybe she could make the difference in their lives. But turn after turn, her association with them only seemed to make her life worse. Eventually the thought of revenge on everyone who had hurt them, and now her, came across them. Plotting for months, no one would ever know how far they wanted to run with this. The answer was right to the end, until every wrongdoer had paid for their misdeeds...in blood.

This story will have different viewpoints throughout. Through Megan, Luke, Tyler, their "enemies". I DO NOT AT ALL CONDONE VIOLENCE. I do not suggest killing your classmates, or anyone for any reason whatsoever. This is simply a story. Not a how-to or a call to arms. You will not find instructions for carrying out a massacre here.