Status: Active as of 2/22/13

Burn it Down

Assault

~Megan's POV~

"Look the baby faggot got his girlfriend back. How cute." Some douchebag said while Luke and I quietly passed by.

I turned my neck and shot him a look which he replied with an obscene gesture of putting the peace sign up to his lips and licking between his fingers.

Despite Luke tugging on my hand to go I stopped and looked at this asshole.

"You'd be one of the last people on Earth to be so lucky." I spat at him.

Luke didn't turn around but I twisted around and returned to walking with Luke to our 2nd period study hall.

"What did he do?" Luke asked without even looking me.

I thought about how I wanted to phrase it, but decided against making Luke angry right now.

"Nothing important." I told him, swinging through a group of girls in a crowded doorway.

"What the hell did he do for you to have to say that to him?" Luke asked, jogging a little to catch back up with me.

"Luke," I stopped and looked at him. "It'll just piss you off and it wasn't important."

"Megan!" He shouted, clearly frustrated.

Finally, in my irritation, I repeated the gesture to Luke then shrugged my hands out.

I watched the look of disgust cross my boyfriend's face.

"That little shit! Where the fuck is he?!" Luke started to stomp off before I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder blade.

"Luke, let it go. He knows he doesn't have a fucking chance." I pleaded with him.

"That doesn't matter! He doesn't need to be such a fucking dumb shit! If I even glanced at a girl he was interested in, do you know what he'd fucking do to me? I'd be a fucking blood smear on the floor!"

"Fine," I let go and shrugged, turning around to keep walking to my study hall. "Give him what he wants. Let him see you all pissed off over something he did. You give them too much attention, and that's what they want."

I didn't hear Luke's footsteps so I knew he was staying in one spot as I moved forward. Finally the clomping of his boots came running towards me and I smiled to myself.

I held out my hand for him to take without even turning to look at him, and he took it tightly in his once he reached me. He kissed my hand in his softly then dropped it back down to our sides, still holding it firmly. That was his apology.

Our hands separated and dropped to our side as we entered our part of the cafeteria, where our study hall was. We plopped down in our usual spot in the back. It was close to the door and just down the hall from the exit, so sometimes we would ditch the two periods of our study hall and stay out through lunch.

Except today I wanted to do some homework. I was trying so hard to graduate with some sort of fucking honor, since last year I was miserable as fuck and let my grades go.

Luke laid his backpack on the table and laid his head down and watched as I pulled out my anatomy book, untucking several sheets of loose paper from the pages of the book. I sorted them out and reread the assignments to make sure I fully understood them.

"Anatomy?" He asked me, a small smile curling his pretty mouth up, his hand rubbing my knee under the table. I knew it meant he wanted to ditch and find somewhere to park my car and have sex. It was easier in my car, despite being smaller, because my windows were tinted.

"Yeah," I said. "And I really need to get this finished. It's due after lunch."

He over exaggerated his pouty face and I rolled my eyes and then shot him a smile as I ran through the book, writing things down for my assignment before flipping back and forth through pages.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him pull out a composition notebook. I thought nothing of it and went back to my own homework before I remembered a book covered in static from when I was high. I remembered that something told me there was a lot of hate in that book, even though I didn't remember any words in particular.

I sat there, in a state of blankness, my eyes forward but unseeing. Finally I turned to Luke who was scribbling furiously in the notebook.

"What do you write in there, sweetie?" I asked smoothly, going back to my homework assignment.

He gave me a non response of a half grunt.

"That much, huh?" I tried to tease it out of him.

"Nothing." He finally said kind of harshly, closing it up and zipping it back into his bookbag.

"Really? Doesn't seem like nothing if the second I pay attention to it, you clam up like this. What's going on in there?" I asked, dropping my pen and turning to him.

He looked at me and I saw his pupils dilate as he opened his mouth. I prepared for the lie to come.

"It's nothing, really. Just my journal." He insisted.

"Let me see it." I told him, holding my hand out. I was sure something was up with that fucking notebook.

"Megan, it's my personal journal. It's a lot of stupid shit, and I'd feel better if you didn't know about everything that bothers me. I get over a lot of it and it's just fucking personal, okay?" He said, getting frustrated. I just watched as his body turned away from mine and he stretched out in the blue plastic chair, putting his arms behind his head.

I just shut up about it and watched all the kids in the cafeteria. A bunch were doing homework. Even more were sleeping, but occasionally I'd see a group of people check their phones then look back at me and Luke before they'd laugh.

After I was sure they were laughing at us, I tapped on Luke's chest and leaned in towards his ear.

He leaned up to meet me.

"I think they're laughing at me." I told him.

"Why would they be laughing at you?" He asked in return.

"I don't know, but they are." I looked in the general direction of a bunch of guys who were staring at me.

When the teacher had her back turned I looked at Luke.

"I'm going to go find the fuck out." My voice was firm, making me sound braver than I felt.

"That's not a wise idea." Luke told me, grabbing my hand in an attempt to keep me where I was.

"My ass it's not!" I said, yanking away from him and strutting over to the most recent group of assholes to stare at me.

"Oh shit!" I heard one asshole state. He was a football player, that much I could tell.

"Shut the fuck up." I barked at him. "What's so fucking funny over here that you guys just can't take your eyes off me?"

The looks on their faces told me they weren't sure how to approach it, but one had the smug look of someone who just couldn't wait to see what would happen. He opened his phone and handed it to me, leaning back and trying his hardest to conceal a smile.

I took the phone, while giving him a cautious look. I hadn't even looked at the screen yet. Finally, when almost everybody in the cafeteria was staring at me I looked down at the screen.

It took me a minute to process the sheer amount of different emotions that pulsed through me. Embarrassment, rage, sadness, humiliation, disbelief, and finally rage again.

It was a picture of me naked in the abandoned house in Littleton. When I was high, someone else had been there and snapped pictures of me. The man whose hands were on fire, was a man taking pictures of me on his cellphone. The fire was the flash. Thankfully there were no goodies visible, but it was still very obvious I was naked.

Finally I snatched the phone close to my body and stomped up the aisles of tables.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKING DID IT?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "WHO TOOK THIS GOD DAMN PICTURE?!"

"Miss Marks! Get over here right now!" The teacher yelled at me.

"Fuck you, bitch!" I told her. I was in no god damn mood.

She whispered something to her aide and the aide looked at me like I was a wild animal and ran from the cafeteria. Probably to get the school cop. Like I was scared of that fat bastard.

I heard someone laughing loudly and I whipped around, focusing on one guy. He was tall and very skinny, with curly hair that matched his skin color.

"It was me. Sorry." He said, still laughing. Tears were in his eyes.

As soon as the rage bubbled inside me and I sprang to lunge after him, Luke's arms were wrapped tightly around me.

"Megan, what the fuck is going on?!" He asked as I kicked and screamed furiously.

"This asshole took pictures of me in the house in Littleton. The night you had to come get me. It was this cock sucker! I WAS NAKED!" I shouted, trying to pry myself free from Luke's grasp.

The cafeteria erupted into noise as I finally broke free from Luke's grip and slammed my fist into the guy's face repeatedly and as fast as I could. I started to hammer both fists down onto his face when Luke once against scooped me up.

"Megan! Calm the fuck down!" He said, dragging me away from the guy, who was now surrounded by people trying to tend to his broken nose. "If you don't the school cop is going to fucking taze you!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" I shrieked so loud that my throat burned.

"I do!" Luke told me.

All I was doing was creating inhuman, rage filled noises that rattled through my entire fury filled body.

"What's his fucking name?" Luke asked one of the guys tending to him.

"Ryan Wallace. Why?" The younger boy asked.

"You tell him when he gets up that I'll remember his ass."

I laughed and tried to kick at him again, but Luke dragged me to the back of the cafeteria and held me there until three cops came rushing in. They decided quickly that one would go see Ryan, and the other two would come to me.

"What's going on in here?" A stout cop with graying hair and a short beard asked me.

I was seething and my face was red and hot and I wanted to cry. I looked up at them and pursed my lips, not wanting to say anything. Luke still had hold of my wrists and he held them so tight it was hurting.

"You should let her go." The other cop, a young, slim blonde said.

Luke kind of laughed. "If I let her go now you'll have to taze her because she's not going to stop."

"Then she needs to tell us what happened before we handcuff her instead." The older one said.

I shrugged Luke's hands off finally. "This little bitch over here," I said, using my whole hand to point to him. "took naked pictures of me without my knowledge and is sending them to everybody!"

The two cops looked at each other and then back at me.

"If that's the case, you should come with us." The younger one told me, trying to take my arm. I jumped away from him.

"The only way I'm going is if he comes." I said looking back at Luke who seemed blanched and pale.

The cops once again shared a look before they both shrugged.

"Alright." The older one said, the younger one taking my arm again and leading me out of the cafeteria.

As we passed our table, Luke quickly shoved everything into my backpack and grabbed his, slinging it over his shoulder and holding onto mine.

They led us into the assistant principals office, when I saw some medics come in to tend to that fuck face Ryan Wallace.

I sat down next to Luke on a bench, and the older cop sat in front of us, while the younger one stood in the corner, talking into his radio with dispatch.

"Okay, miss..." The officer trailed off for a minute then looked back up. "What is your name?" He asked me.

"Megan Marks." I told him flatly.

"Okay, Miss Marks. Do you want to tell me why you assaulted the boy in the cafeteria?"

"I already did!" I said, flustered. I pulled my hair back from my face and sighed. "He took pictures of me while I was nude, without my knowledge and sent them out to the kids in school! Keep in mind he did not at all have my consent to do any of it!"

I looked at Luke who looked pissed to me, but would pass as blank to everyone else.

The younger officer sat down across from Luke and they both watched us. The older one would keep looking up at me as he jotted something down on a small notepad.

"Where and when was the picture taken?"

"There's this house in Littleton, and it was taken, well...it would have to have been Sunday morning. Very early Sunday morning." I told them, my palms suddenly getting clammy.

"Do we have an address?" He asked me.

"I don't know the number. It's an old cream colored house. 2 floors. Reed Street. The grass is overgrown big time. You'd know it."

"Who lives there?"

I hesitated. "No one."

Both of the cops raised their eyebrows.

"So it was abandoned?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes."

"Why were you there, Miss Marks?"

I sighed to myself and rubbed my forehead. This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!