Status: Active as of 2/22/13

Burn it Down

Bathory

~Luke's POV~

Tyler and Tiffany had bolted pretty quick. I chased them down and we all fumed about how pissed we were about these stupid fucking meatheads ruining the night. We got one chance to have a good night and they fucking ruined it. I was pissed. But Tyler and Tiffany decided to just sneak off and have sex somewhere.

After I came and found Megan, I decided to walk with her to the park close to the school. Simply being away from the school seemed to make her feel better. But that wasn't a new trend, nor had I let it go unnoticed.

Taking off her shoes, she slowly walked over to the swing sets that were fairly close to the entrance of the park, off the slow curves of the path that cut through it.

"Come sit with me." I heard her say, my mind somewhere else. I looked up to see her patting the swing next to her.

I wandered over and sat down beside her.

That seemed to placate her enough, because she smiled and kicked up her feet and leaned back so she could swing. I watched her swing for awhile, but my mind was still off in fucking Egypt somewhere and I was still boiling inside. We didn't often get the chance to have a night out where it wasn't just ruined by some jocks or their preppy Barbie doll girlfriends. We were hoping tonight would be a night where there'd be enough distraction that we could fade away.

The jocks ruined everything. When I say jock, I don't always mean athlete. I think this is pretty damn standard, but to me a jock is on top of athlete, a guy who sleeps with the "hot girls" or wears nice, expensive clothes, or drives a nice car. These assholes are what I mean by jocks. And here, there are a lot of privileged kids who let wealth that isn't theirs go to their head.

I must have clocked off because when I snapped up, Megan was staring at me. It was the kind of stare someone gives you after they asked you a question you didn't answer.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, trying to get the molten hate out of my blood so I could focus.

"I just asked if you were okay..." Her eyes fell and I saw her playing in the mulch with her toes.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I lied. My eyes fell to her hands as she pulled up the sleeves to my suit jacket. That watch. She wore it every single day, and she was wearing it now, even when it completely didn't go with the outfit. "Tell me something." I looked back up at her.

"Yeah?" She asked, her eyes not coming up to me.

"You wear that watch every day, and I really hope I don't sound like a fucking douche, but it doesn't really go with your outfit tonight. I was just wondering why you were wearing it." Fuck, I sounded like a huge douche.

Megan nearly snorted, so I knew she understood what I had meant and she didn't take the way I worded the question as me criticizing her for wearing the damn watch.

Her other hand came up and when she touched the watch, she was so careful when she handled it. There was such a reverence that I was kind of creeped out.

"The watch," she began. "Was my brother's."

"You had a brother?!" I asked, astonished. I had never seen pictures of anyone who could be a brother in her house. Megan never even mentioned a brother ever before. I shut up immediately because Megan had a Medusa stare and she made me feel cold when she gave me the irritated look. "Sorry." I stammered.

She shrugged.

"I had an older brother, yeah. We were best friends. I know a lot of people hate their siblings or there's some stupid rivalry or something, but my brother was seriously my best friend. We did lots of things together. He always at least took me along when he'd go out with his friends. He took me to and from school when he could. He'd help me with my homework and he'd show me his so I got to learn a lot from somebody who knew me and was always so patient with me."

I thought about speaking but I'd already interrupted and thought it best to keep my fucking mouth shut.

"May 27th 2010, so a little over a year ago, he committed suicide. There was no apparent reason for it and he didn't leave a note. Just shot himself in the head in his room with the gun my dad kept in our safe. Actually...I take that back...he did leave a note. The only thing it said was 'I can't take you with me this time little sister. I love you. Be good.'. "

After that Megan got quiet and stared at the watch. I was sure she was trying not to either cry or have a mental breakdown and I wouldn't have blamed her for doing either of those right now if she did.

"I'm sorry, Megan. I didn't mean--"

"No, it's okay. No one knows about it because my mom felt so betrayed that he didn't leave any sort of explanation that she can barely think about him anymore. She still loves him and misses him, I know she does, but she hates that he did that to us. When we were still at the house, she couldn't touch his room. She just closed the door and never went in it. That was his tomb and she didn't want to see it. She took down all the pictures of him. Put them in boxes and stashed them in the basement. My mom though, when we moved, finally decided that the room should be pitched. Like all of it. So before the movers came, I all but ransacked the room and saved everything I could before they threw it away."

"Your mom sounds like a fuc--" Shit, no, don't say that! "...strange lady."

"She's a fucking bitch, weirdo, dumbass. Whatever you were gonna say, you can say it. I don't care. She can't handle crisis well and it makes her seem cold and uncaring and sometimes she just is. My dad is basically an absentee parent and works a lot. When he is home he just lets my mom run things, which she does anyways, and is terrible at."

Done. I'm done. This was even more depressing than I thought it could be and I didn't want to interrupt her but I couldn't wait anymore. My thoughts were jumbled.

"Megan." I said, just to get her attention.

She looked over at me and before she could even say anything, I moved in closer to her and kissed her. I got like absolutely no feedback from her and so once I got worried enough I moved away.

She didn't say a fucking word. FUCK! I had screwed it all up.

"Megan, I'm sorry." Was all I could say to her.

She stood up and straightened herself out and I thought she would leave but she waited a minute, her breathing deep and rhythmic. I was surprised when she turned and stepped directly in front of me.

Slowly she picked up my hand.

"Come on." She said.

My eyebrows crunched together.

"Luke, let's go." Her voice sounded urgent.

"Megan, I'm sorry. I really am." I tried to plead with her. I didn't want to take her home and see her approximately never again.

"If we don't go, people will see us." The urgency was rising.

Something clicked in my head that she wasn't mad, but rather the opposite. She was happy. Very happy.

At that point I would love to have though I could control myself, but I had only had sex once before and it was a very drunken affair. I drank too much at a friend's brother's party and ended up sleeping with some girl. Luckily my father prepared me for situations like that. He always, even when I was a virgin, told me to keep condoms on me.

She grabbed her shoes and we practically ran into the thin woods which we would be lucky to have veil us from anyone. But it'd have to do.

"How should I...?" I asked Megan quietly, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Just pull your pants down." She responded, wiggling her panties down her legs.

I watched her, completely frozen by just what was going to happen. But once she looked up at me, I don't even think The Flash could have had his pants down faster.

I wondered why she wanted to do this so suddenly. It was strange. Maybe she was just as pent up inside as I was and needed a release. I didn't know. She was laying on the ground, her legs open and her dress crept up. I could see her...not to sound fucking stupid, but her.

Cussing myself out in my head because I knew that this wouldn't last long, I knelt down and crept over her.

I was unsure of what to do, or what she was okay with so I kind of fumbled around with my fucking boner like a dumbass until she leaned up and kissed me lightly which made me feel like electricity had just gone through my body.

"Relax." She whispered, propping her body up on an elbow while using the other hand to feel for me.

I would love to say I took this like a man, but once her hands were on me I almost squealed like a girl. She stroked me a few times then helped guide me to the right place. My nerves were firing like canons and without her help I wasn't sure I could have done it.

"This might take awhile, so please be patient." She whispered.

"What?" I asked her. I knew where I was at and I knew at this rate it'd be pretty short.

"I'm a virgin." Her eyes came up to mine, I guess searching for some sort of approval or disapproval.

You're not fucking helping the duration situation, Megan.

I pushed my hips into hers once and got nowhere except her biting her lip and trying not to squeak in pain.

"Should I stop?" I asked quietly.

"No, don't stop til you do it, okay? Just go."

I hesitated for a minute. I knew this shit was going to hurt her pretty badly. I was wondering if I should go slow or do it fast like ripping off a Band-Aid.

Like she could read my mind she mumbled. "Do it fast so it's done."

Okay, I thought. I really didn't want to hurt her and everything was so awkward. But there was warm and slick and I wanted it, I seriously did. I took a deep breath.

"Okay. Try to relax?" I said, half questioning. I figured not clenching everything would make it easier.

She exhaled and on that exhale I swung my hips back and into hers. It was done pretty quickly, but with the way my brain was focusing I felt when it finally parted enough for me to get through. Megan though was in tears and shaking, her legs wobbling on my sides.

"Hey, I'm sorry. It's done." I kissed her again and ran a hand from her ass up the length of one of her wobbly legs to the knee. That seemed to help.

I pulled back and she gasped. I leaned up and although it was dark, I could tell there was blood.

Leaning back down I went slow for her until she urged me on to go faster.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Although tonight was shitty up to this point, I have to say I wouldn't change it. Megan and I were having sex on the hard ground which was not warm. I had kissed her. I was getting pretty far. My mind was going off in about eleven hundred directions, but each time I'd come back to what we were doing my stomach would drop and the hole would fill with butterflies. I couldn't help it but I leaned down and kissed Megan really sloppily, but she seemed to dig it.

Her whimpers would become squeals or squeaks from time to time and true to my word, I didn't last long.

After we were done she opened her little bag and pulled out some Kleenex, and handed me the rest in the package.

She got up very slowly, and I knew for sure she was hurting and sore. Once she cleaned up, she felt around for her panties, dusted them out and put them back on carefully.

As we crept out of the woods, we were both silent. I was silent simply for the fact that I had no words for my amazement or happiness given the situation. I couldn't say why she was quiet. I just hoped she wasn't having regrets.

We started walking back towards the school and she extended her hand to mine. I immediately took it.

It didn't take us long to get back to the school and we walked over the hills that surrounded it until we came down into the valley of those hills where the school was nestled.

We sat at the end of the school and I could tell by the way she kept shifting that she was uncomfortable and in pain.

"Megan." I blurted out again. I wanted to see if we could go 3 for 3 tonight.

"Yeah?" A crack in her voice made her sound pitiful. She cleared her throat.

"I know a lot happened tonight. A lot we didn't plan for. I like you a lot, Megan. Aside from Tyler, you're my best friend. My only friend even. I hope you don't think I'm going to ditch you or anything like that."

She seemed both relieved and concerned by what I said so far, so I tried to speed up without seeming like a dipshit.

"I want to be your boyfriend, Megan." That was about as simple as I could make it. "So the question I'm asking is, can I be your boyfriend?" I should probably be like Hey, would you like to be my girlfriend, but I figured this way she has the power. Which clearly she does. I think she proved that enough in the woods.

She smiled and looked down, fiddling with her own fingers. I knew she was embarrassed easy so I'm sure all of this was too much for her but she took it well. Finally she reached over and took my hand again. "Only if I can be your girlfriend."

I felt a wide grin spread over my face. "Deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one took so long to get up! My schedule is super ridiculous, but here's this one. I may put up another one soon, it's hard to say. Hope you enjoy!