Status: Active as of 2/22/13

Burn it Down

Mission 2

~Luke's POV~

In the year that Megan and I had been dating, we both seemed to change.

For starters, Megan was mean. If you didn't know her, you didn't want to. She was a straight up bitch to everyone, and I knew it was so people would be too afraid to piss her off.

Once she had been jumped in the girl's bathroom (which no one ever got in trouble for, even though everyone knew who had done it). Her retaliation was severe. Knowing that most girls love their hair dearly, she was in art class, recovering from two black eyes, a busted lip and a concussion, with one of the girls who had jumped her. Picking up fabric shears, she went to walk across the room and snipped a big chunk of hair off the head of that bitch.

While that cunt cried, Megan got away with it, her punishment being merely 2 days of in school suspension. Megan just told the administrators she had been having trouble seeing out of her two black eyes.

So with her meanness, I didn't even have to butter her up to get her to agree with the plan to go on some missions tonight.

Megan picked all of us up since she was the one with the fastest car. For her birthday she had got her license and her parents got her the pretty red Mustang she had wanted. She didn't get a new one, but she got one nevertheless.

"Tiffany sits in front." Megan barked. I gave her a look as Tyler and Tiffany stood awkwardly waiting to get into the car.

When she didn't relent to my pretty face I conceded defeat and got in the back with Tyler. I was pretty sure at some point Tiffany didn't like Megan but for all those differences, they were nearly best friends now.

Megan was very careful to not make her engine too loud as she rolled away from Tyler's house. Once she got to the main road though, she gunned it as fast as she could. She loved her car and she loved going fast so it didn't take us long to end up where we were going.

She parked two streets over. Close enough that we could get away quickly, but far enough the retards wouldn't see us, because if anyone's car was recognizable, it was Megan's.

Turning the car off, she got out as we all clambered after her. She worked quickly to unzip the duffel bag in the trunk and she handed us each a roll of toilet paper and spray paint.

"Ugh I can't fucking wait to get these motherfuckers back." Tyler whispered.

"I know." I giggled.

Megan looked at Tiffany and they both rolled their eyes.

"Move quick." Megan said.

Tyler and I went ahead of her and I heard Megan's trunk close very quietly and I heard her and Tiff's footsteps. What I didn't expect was that Megan and Tiffany were ready to get the worst over with. They didn't want to waste the night toilet papering trees and for that I was proud. What I didn't expect was that within seconds Megan and Tiffany had split and were spray painting these fucktards' cars. They'd stifle their giggles before moving on to the next. Tyler and I watched for a minute before we tossed the toilet paper back and forth, weaving it all over those fucking trees.

I watched the girls. They tag teamed that shit. Megan and Tiffany got every car within 5 houses of Foley's. I surged with adrenaline before I dropped the toilet paper and ran up to the front of the house and unleashing the spray paint across the entire front of the house.

The cars were all finished when Megan and Tiffany looked up. Like a relay race then, we ran up and down the length of houses striping them with bright red paint.

I was nearly hysterical by this point. It had happened so fast I didn't know what to think.

Eventually we got bored of the front yards, and the longer we spent there, the more it was likely someone would see us.

We all agreed to head to the back yards to avoid detection from neighbors. This was actually where we had to be particularly careful because most of these people had security lights. The wrong move and you'd be shocked by a floodlight to the face.

Tyler and I went to work on Foley's backyard while Megan and Tiffany dismantled Bauer's.

Megan and Tiff moved quicker than we did and I could tell they were trying to be as quiet as possible, but they kept choking back laughter.

Tyler and I worked together, going to town on Foley's pond. We scattered the flat slabs of rock all over the yard. We pulled out the lawn decorations. Tyler and I were methodical and taking this very seriously, while Megan and Tiffany were having more fun doing this. I looked over at them and there they were, pulling up the flower beds. I could faintly make out holes gouged in the yard from what I could only guess was a forgotten shovel or hand trowel. They had knocked over a bird bath and it laid scattered in pieces across several yards. They had even taken the seats off a children's swing set and when I couldn't find them, I guessed they tossed them in the creek which cut through the back, partially concealed by woods.

"Maybe we should follow their lead?" I whispered to Tyler.

He snickered. "Apparently they're better with destruction than we are."

"That's for sure. They look like they're having fun. This feels like a chore in comparison." I replied.

"Maybe we should just pelt this whole neighborhood with gunfire. Maybe that would be more fun. Would cause more damage...if that's what you're after." Tyler said grimly.

I stared at my friend for a moment. He'd never been a violent person. He never even said anything violent that I'd ever heard. His parents were huge about no violence, so this felt strange. Eventually I shrugged it off. He had to be kidding.

"We could also hit the school. You want a better revenge than destroying these fuckers' yards? Shoot them in the face." Tyler continued.

Again I stared at him.

"You think someone would miss them? Doubtful. They don't have meaningful connections to anybody. They just use others as stepping stools to get what they want. I really fucking hate them. I hate them all. Think I have no reason to hate them...forever? They broke the fuck out of your arm and they think it's something to laugh at."

When he grew quiet, I was frozen. Never had I heard him make a threat about one person, much less an entire neighborhood, actually, much less an entire school. And if that wasn't what he was doing, it sure sounded like he was.

However, the more the thought cycled through my head, the more I agreed with it in some way. I'd love if these fuckers were dead. I'd love if their mannequin girlfriends were dead too.

I thought about this for a very long time apparently and must have zoned out because when I came back to reality, Megan was behind me, her arms under my armpits as she tried to lift me up. She was planting soft kisses on my neck trying to get my attention, and urging me to go.

"Baby come on, we have to go. Now." She whispered with urgency. Tiffany had set off the security light on Bradshaw's house who was nearly losing his back porch that was supported by some cinder blocks which Megan and Tiffany had removed. Either way, on top of that, there was a dog barking, and from the sound of it, a very large one.

I bolted up and grabbed Megan's hand and took off. Once someone saw this damage, they'd call the police. So we needed to be far the fuck away from this place.

Eventually we caught up with Tyler and Tiffany who were waiting impatiently at Megan's car. Shifting their weight from foot to foot like they had to piss.

She unlocked it and we all spilled into it, not giving a shit who was sitting where.

Turns out Tyler sat in front and Tiffany and I were in the back.

Megan started the car and fought every ounce of instinct in her body to not gun it out of there and attract more attention to herself. Instead she went a steady 5 miles an hour until the houses we had parked in front of, and those around them were out of sight before she floored it so hard, Tyler flew back, banging his head into the headrest. She was going so fast right now I was scared she'd flip her god damn car each time she made a turn.

But she never did flip the car, and she got us all out of there. Got Tyler and Tiffany home safe and sound. Once we got back to our neighborhood, she pulled up into her driveway and turned the car off before climbing into the backseat, however awkwardly, from the front seat. She instructed me to join her while she wrestled her pants off. Apparently she had got excited from the mission and I laughed, climbing in the back with her, my lips finding hers as she finally kicked off her pants and climbed over me, fitting her body against mine perfectly.

The mission was so far, a success.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, but here it is! The mission! It's not too dramatic, nothing really goes on. Just implanting some ideas. Enjoy!