Lucifer's Angel

Image


Tears fell free from my eyes as he slid from my arms onto the cold, wet ground. He gritted his teeth from the pain of the bullet wound in his side. I tried desperately to stop the blood flow, but instead, he pulled me to him.

‘’Why? Why the hell did you do this,’’ I questioned him through my tears.

‘’I told you I would do whatever it took to protect you,’’ he replied weakly.

‘’I promised you that because…’’ he trailed off only to breathe painfully. With each second that passed, I could feel his pain, almost as if it were him holding me in his arms with a bullet wound, not the other way around, the way it was.

‘’Only you have the power to undo what’s been done,’’ he whispered. I pulled him even closer to me as his voice grew weaker and his strength diminished.

‘’You are Lucifer’s Angel."

Title Credit

Main Theme

Rated R for some language and a lot of violence. I own the plot and all characters.

©B.A
  1. Just A Pawn In the Game
    You are nothing more than a pawn in a game set to over throw the king.
  2. Hidden Intentions
    ‘’Dying is a small price to pay now."
  3. The Prankster
    "Dude, you scream like a girl."
  4. The Guardians
    Oh, great. Speak of the devil.
  5. Words
    Not even a split second later, a solid black standard issue 9mm handgun was pointed right between his eyes.
  6. Curiosity
    "You remind me much of my son when he was your age."
  7. Godless Ideals
    "It's sad, isn't it?"
  8. Emissary Darkness
    I shot up from my bed, fully awake now.
  9. Terror
    My eyes widened seeing him covered in blood, unmoving.
  10. I'm What?
    The doctor reached up, and smacked the blonde right up side the head. "That's for the Colonel."
  11. Lucifer's Angel
    "You are Lucifer's Angel, after all."
  12. General Armstrong
  13. Reminders
  14. Acting Strange
  15. Apathy and Sympathy
    Read Author's note!
  16. Conversation
  17. Train 366
  18. Blackmail
  19. Resisting
  20. Anger
  21. Coffee
  22. The Executioner
  23. Attempted Apology