To Say the Least I Thought I'd Seen It All

Final Chapter

He’s hungry again.

The passion in his eyes burns my skin.

His hand is on my face. Long fingers run over my cheek, my lips, my nose. The touch is gone and I wait for it to return.

My eyes are closed. But I know he smiles.

He knows that his touch can convince me of anything. His touch will make me move mountains, travel to the heavens.

Bring him the stars.

All for him.

And I’m kneeling. On my knees before him like a servant and his king.

I serve him.

I worship him.

I feel him lean into me. Kiss my eyelids. His lips rain soft kisses down my face.

He worships me.

I open my eyes.

He’s a few feet away. It seems like miles. He turns. His movements are fluid. His body is water while mine is earth.

His eyes beg me to follow. A moment of uncertainty… he thinks I’ll stand. Unmoving as a mountain. But as I said before… for him, mountains will be moved.

I smile and his face softens.

He knows I’ll follow.

I always do.

We cross the parking lot. I’m finally by his side.

The minutes pass like hours as we board the bus. Walking through and seemingly
suspended in the air as we fall into his bunk.

And this is where I know he loves me the most.

His kisses never stop. We get caught in a whirlwind of my skin and his lips. And my mouth is on his neck, mumbling words that he doesn’t hear.

His skin spills over mine.

Water and earth.

My hands bruise and grab. His lips whisper and moan. We are a tangle of arms and legs.

Two souls lost among the lips, the teeth, the hands, and the hips.

And finally we are together.

A brief moment of pain that kills me to see on his face.

But the return to passion and pleasure is quick.

My lips touch every inch of his face and his hands move over every muscle in my back.

His body shakes and I hold him close. His eyes open wide and I know that he sees every beautiful thing I’ve ever done.

He murmurs his desire in my ear. Mumbles about love, about destiny… the future.

He spills promises like a fountain.

But the words are not empty. His words hold truth.

And in this moment, here and now, we cease to be, yet we are everything.

I am Frank.

And he is me.

He arches into me and then we lay still. His hand grips mine.

His beautiful hands.

I feel his lips against my ear.

I love you.

And I smile.

I already knew.