Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

The Turning Point

Alex’s Point of View-
I sat there on my bed to sunrise. Watching and wondering, my eyes were red from crying. They just stung. I couldn’t feel anything. I just felt numb. Katherine. i started to remember the first time we had met, I had only been 18. But I was married already.

London, England 1528
Dear Journal
My husband Warren as informed me we will be housing a guest. I do not take housing guests lightly. Ever since I married Warren, we have been shunned from society. For he is a black slave and I am a white women. I was shunned before anyway. Because I am a witch. Luckily no has found out. I had no one to help me. I am first generation witch. My husband knows of course. We’ve known each other since I was thirteen years of age. He being two years older than I. We became friends, than fell in love. When mother and father found out they threatened to kill him and lock me away. But I knew I could do something. I was very smart for my age. I already knew what I was by twelve years of age. I kept it to myself fearing for my life. But I shared my secret with my beloved Warren. It felt like a large wait had been lifted. Now dear journal it is time for us to depart. I have to go greet are guest she should be arriving any moment now.

Setting down my pen I set my notebook near the sun. These days were rare. London rarely catches any sun. And when we do it is very rare.

I went into the mirror to make sure I looked “appropriate”, I usually wore men’s clothing. But not today. I was in a simple black and red dress and my ebony hair was almost to my shoulders. I would need to cut again soon. I was dainty, I was thin and pale with dark green eyes. I was not as curvy as most women. But I had a fair amount.

I started to walk downstairs, as I did I hummed a tune. When I got downstairs I saw my husband sitting on one of our chairs in the main room reading a book. I had taught him to read and write. I smiled a bit. He loved to read. Then I spoke, and he jumped up immediately. “What book are you reading this time love?”

Despite being a black man Warren was well educated. I taught him most of what he knows. “It’s about a girl who comes across a wolf.” He explained. “Oh?” I asked with a smile and raised eyebrow. “That actually does sound interesting. I might just have to read it.” He nodded. “You should love.” He spoke with a slight English accent. He had picked it up over the years, but it was not as strong as mine. He went over to me and picked me up and twirled me slightly. I being only 4ft and 11inches was very annoying; he was over 6ft. So he towered over me.

Then came a knock on the door. It had to be the guest we were housing. Warren gave me a look that said be nice. I sighed, knowing this was going to be a long day. We went to open the door. There stood a women about younger than I. She had dark curly, with a smooth face. Skin as pale as my own. And seep brown eyes. Then Warren spoke. “Hello, I’m Warren Siren and this is my wife Alexandra Siren.”

“But you make call Alex. And you are?” I asked politely. But something was off, I could tell. The woman smiled. “I’m Katarina Petrova. It’s nice to meet you Mr. Siren, Mrs. Siren.” Warren shook his head. “No need to be so formal with us Miss. Petrova.” Katarina smiled. “Alright. But as long as you call me Katarina, does that seem fair?”

“Yes, I suppose it does.” He laughed. The more I looked at her the more I got a strange feeling from her. I had felt this feeling once before and it did not end well. But then she asked if she could be invited in. My eyes widened. Oh no, please for the love of god, let it not be what I think it I. I thought.

“You have a lovely home Alex.”

“Uh?” Was all I could say for a second. “Oh yes me and Warren decorated it ourselves.” Katarina nodded as she walked n. “It’s simple and homey I love it.”

“Glad you are taking a liking to our home.” He said with a smile as he closed the door. “Are you hungry? You must be you traveled a great distance.” She shook her head. “Oh no thank you. I ate before I got here.” The way she said and looked made my witch instincts scream. I didn’t do anything I just was glaring at her hard. Vampire.

My hatred flared and my instincts roared like a wild animal. We had just invited a vampire into our home.

Damon’s Point of View- Present
When I woke up I saw Alex’s form on the bed. She was on the bed staring out the window, eyes red from crying. She looked a mess. She was hugging her knees to her chest. I hated seeing her like this. I sat up and said soothingly. “Alex, did you stay up all night?” She didn’t respond she just looked lost. She was taking this harder than I was. But then again she knew Katherine for nearly 500 years. I shook her arm gently. She looked at me with a blank look. “Oh sorry Damon, did you say something?” I sighed a bit. “Yeah, I asked you if you stayed up all night.” She nodded. “Yeah I did. I just couldn’t sleep.” Was her answer. “Ok why don’t you go take a bath and I’ll make us something to eat, ok?”

“Ok.” She got up off the bed and went into the bathroom.

Then I went downstairs to make us breakfast. Stefan was in the kitchen drinking some animal blood. “Is Alex going to be ok?” He asked as I continued to cook. “Honestly, I have no idea.” I didn’t like not knowing what was happening with her. “She’s taking this pretty hard.” He added. I threw him a look. “She knew her for nearly five hundred years Stefan.” I told him. “Of course she’s taking this badly.” Idiot. “I just hope she is going to be ok.” And then. “So have you guys decided where you guys are going to go yet?” Well that didn’t take long. “Well aren’t you eager to get us out of town.”

“Damon-“ But I cut him off. “Probably London.” Stefan raised an eyebrow. “Why there?”

“It’s Alex’s birthplace. She feels comfortable there.” He nodded with arms crossed. “I guess that makes sense.”

I had just finished cooking when Alex came downstairs, she had changed in a ¾ black v-neck and she had black overalls on. She had her ring on her right finger and her necklace on. She sat on the counter. Her bare feet dangled. Her hair was still wet slightly. But she looked more childish than ever.

“Hey Alex, I got toast, eggs, and coffee.”

“Coffee.” She muttered. I looked at her. “Ok are you sure you don’t want anything else?” She nodded. “Yeah I’m sure.” I poured her a mug and gave it to her.

After her fourth cup of coffee she looked a little better. She smiled then laughed after I tried to give her eighth cup. We started to play around a bit. She laughed. “Are you feeling a bit better?” “Yeah I am, thanks Damon.” It was a relief to know she was fine. “So what do you want to do?” She asked. I shrugged. “Wanna watch TV?”

"Sure.”

For the next few hours we flipped through channels. Staying on one for only a few minutes. A few hours later we heard the door rang. We looked at each other then I looked at the clock. It was only 11am. Stefan walked up and opened the door. It was the Sheriff. “I’m here to see Damon and Alex.”

“Uh sure, okay.” We walked up behind him. “Sheriff,” “What a surprise.” It really was. “We weren't expecting you.” I told her.

“I'm sorry,” she said. “to bother you but we need to talk.” We shook our heads. “Come in.” I shut the door behind her as Alex led her through the lounge and into the backyard. “We hope you understand the secrecy.” I explained. “Stefan doesn’t know about this yet and we would like to keep it that way.” The Sheriff nodded. “Of course. Kids are too young to be brought into this.”

“Absolutely.” Alex agreed. “So,” “What do you need?” The Sheriff sighed. “There's been another attack.” We froze. “A female victim. Her throat torn out completely drained of blood. It fits the pattern.” I looked at her dumbly. “I'm sorry, I don't understand.” I really was confused. “We thought we solved that problem when we staked the blonde one.”

I looked over at Alex, she looked freaked out. It wasn’t because she was scared, no it was because she didn’t like not knowing things. Deep breaths Alex! Keep it under control. “I'm thinking she must have turned someone. Or multiple someone’s.” No. “The story for the town is another animal attack but I don't know how long we can keep lying to them.” I nodded in understanding. Though I really didn't know what was going on at all.

“The councils in an uproar. We thought we were past this.” Course there in an uproar. “Ah,” Alex muttered. “so, what do we do?”

“You're the only one who's ever taking on a vampire. We were hoping... you could tell us.” Alex and I locked eyes. Both screaming WTF? In our heads. I was actually starting to get worried. We told her that we would have to be in touch and that we would talk and research. Doing all we can. We led her out. “Thank you.” Said the Sheriff. “Bye.” I told her in a friendly way. “Let me know what you come up with.”

“Absolutely.” Alex told her. “Of course.”

As soon as we shut the door Stefan was holding me up by my collar. Alex growled warningly. Oh she was not a very happy vampire today. “What is wrong with you?” He snapped. “You killed somebody.” I shrugged him off. “Get off of me,” I told him. “A. don't touch me. And B. if I had I wouldn't have been so obvious about it. C.” “There's another vampire in town.” Alex finished.

“That’s impossible.” Stefan said immediately. “Obviously not.” Alex replied smartly. “Well who could it be?” We rolled our eyes. “Dracula?” We asked sarcastically. “How the hell are we supposed to know?” I asked. “You really think we are the root of all evil don't you?” He didn’t respond. Then I spoke. “Ah what do we care?” I asked grin. “We're leaving anyway right?” Alex gave a nod. “No I can't leave now and you both know that.” And there it is. “How are we supposed to find this person?” We looked at him and said “Let the adults handle this Stefan.” And with that we were off.

Stefan Point of View-
“So what are you going to do?” Asked Elena. “Damon and Alex are tracking them right now.” I sighed. “Look I promised you the truth so I wanted to tell you. I want you to be careful, especially around Alex.” She nodded. “I also wanted to talk to you about Alex and Damon. Well mainly Alex.” She looked at me. “What about them?”

“Alex and Damon are alike in many ways.” As if that weren’t obvious. “But Alex has a temper far worse than Damon. And she doesn't like you. At all.” I didn’t really understand why. Whether it was because she looked like Katherine or because of something else. “You need to do everything you can to stay away from her. You never know what it takes for her to snap, but it usually isn't much.” She had such a foul temper. “And when she does, it is not just with words. She will hurt you, badly.” She continued to stay quiet. “Knowing Alex though, she is very hard to avoid. She will make herself known. She tests people, and if you want to be safe, you need to pass this test.”

“What is that?” She asked. “Well, usually she will say things; insult you, until she gets a reaction.” She loved to get reactions. “People usually think its best just to let it slide, ignore everything she says. But that is the worst thing to do.” I had to learn that the hard way. “You want me to talk back to her?” Elena looked at me as if I had gone mad. “Yes.” It would be bold but it had to be done. “But just be sure not to say anything that may set her off. Just defend yourself and add in an insult or two.” She nodded. “Alex is old. She’s older than me and Damon.” Way older. “How old is old?” I hesitated for a moment before answered. “Five hundred.” I told her. “And the fact that she is also a witch isn’t helping.” Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened with even more fear and of something she didn’t understand. I shouldn’t have said that. After this I just hope she will be okay.

Damon Point Of View
“We need to find this other vampire.”

“No shit Sherlock.” She declared as I paced the library. She rolled her eyes. “But how?” I asked. “How to find a vampire?” Alex muttered to herself. “It would be so easy if we had something that did that... like the compass!” I grinned. “That's it! Alex you're a genius!” I said as I picked her up and spun her around.

“Who can we get to do it for us?” I questioned. “Caroline!” I yelled.

Alex just looked at me as I put her down. “You just answered your own question.” She pointed out. “Shut up.” I smiled as I began to ring her. Just as she picked up Alex stole the phone from me.

“What the hell do you want?” Such hostility. “Whoa!” Alex exclaimed. “Relax Care, it’s me Alex!” Her tone shifted. “Oh! Alex.” She sounded happy. “Hi! What's up?” “I was wondering if you could do us a favor.” She grinned up at me, I who pouted slightly back because of she had taken my phone.

We were on our way to Caroline when my mobile rang. “So what do I do now?” She asked. “Just wait, we'll be there in a minute.”

“Can you hurry?” She asked whining a bit. “I have things to do.” I rolled my eyes.

“You can give us that.” I said as we appeared behind her. She turned and gasped. She smiled at me then glared at Damon as she opened her hand to reveal the compass. “So why did you need me to do this?” She asked. “Cause we interfere with the signal.” Alex said a hurried reply. “Can I go know? This has blown like half of my day.”

“Of course hun.” Alex told her. “You do that, get in your car, go home and forget I asked you to do this.” I compelled. “Okay.” She turned and hugged Alex. “Bye now.” She told us. “Bye.” I told her. “Later."

After Caroline left, Alex turned and gave me 'the look'. “What?” She just rolled her eyes once again and entered the abandoned building. Having to break the door handle in doing so. I shut the door behind us. We took but a few steps in before I was shot. I groaned in pain so they were definitely wooden bullets. Alex got in front of me crouching protectively and growling as Logan Fell emerged from the darkness. Oh My God. “Yeah, I have tones of these wooden bullets so nothing funky. From either of you!” He yelled.

“You don't wanna do this. Trust me.” Alex threatened as I chocked, obviously in pain. Logan shot me again. “Hey.”

“OWWW!” I yelled. “That's what you get-“ “For what?” Alex asked. And what a good question that was. “What did he do?”

“He made me like this.” I shook my head. “I killed you, I didn't turn you.” “See, I know what you and your brother, and your little girlfriend are.” Alex twitched. “That supposed to be some crack about my size?” She asked, but was ignored. “I've been watching the three of you.” Stalker. Great. “I knew you'd show up here. And I'm glad you did. Because I have some questions.”

“Us first.” I told him. “Who turned you?”

“How should I know?” Logan told us. “Last thing I remember is I'm about to stake your brother and then you grabbed me. That's it!” He yelled. “Until I wake up in the ground, behind a used car dealership on highway 4. Somebody buried me.” We shrugged. “It happens,” “You are dead.” Alex told him.

“OW.” I whined as he pulled yet another bullet out of my leg. “You bit me, it had to be you.”

“You have to have vampire blood in your system when you die. We didn't do that,”

“Some other Vampire found you. Gave you their blood.” Alex finished. “Who?” We sighed in sync. “That's what we wanna know.” I told him.

“Dudes,” he started. “it's not like the welcome wagon was waiting with a bunt cake and a handbook.” Alex stifled a laugh. “It's been a learn as you go process. You know.” We did. “One minute i'm a small town on the rise news guy and the next thing I know, I can't get into my house because my foot won't go through the door.”

“You have to be invited in.” Alex said to him as if he was an idiot, and he was. “I know, I live alone.”

“Ah, that sucks.” Alex muttered not really caring. “Now, I'm at the Ramada, watching paperveiw all day. Eating everything in sight, including housekeeping.” Logan said ranting. “It could be worse.”

“All I can think about is blood and killing people.” Logan continued to rant. “I can't stop killing people. I keep killing. And I like it. I'm inflicted.” Alex rolled her eyes. “Welcome to the club,” “Not as fun as you would think.” Then Alex gave him a look. “Wait, cops only found one body.”

“Sloppy.” We told him. “I left one, I was tired.” He told us. “But I've been hiding the rest of the bodies. They're right back there.”

“You’re kidding.” Alex whispered, looking at me wide eyed. I looked over and fought a grimace. “Yeah man, that's not psychopathic at all.” He glared at me as he sat down. “Why am I so overly emotional?” He asked. “All I can think about is my ex-girlfriend. I wanna be with her and bite her and stuff.” Alex chuckled. “Well you probably love her.” Ah love. “Anything you felt before will be magnified now. You’re going to have to learn how to control that.” And it was a bitch to control.

“What about walking in the sun? I'm a morning person.” Alex and I glanced at each other. My hand instantly went to my ring. Hiding it from view. “You can both walk in the sun, which by the way is pretty cool.” Of course it is. “Council would never suspect you. That's not in the journals.”

“Excuse me?” I questioned. “The Journals?” We looked at each other. “Yeah, the founding fathers.” He told us. “They passed on journals to their kids. Come on guys. You gotta tell me. How do you walk around in the sun?”

“Who turned you?” Alex asked. “How do you walk in the sun?”

“Who turned you?” I questioned. “You know, i've been really nice so far.” Nice? “But I will kill you, and you.” Oh… Threatening to kill us is not a good idea. “Then you'll never know.”

“You’re not answering our question.” I told him. “You first.” He shot back. But I shook my head. “Her temper is wearing thin.” I pointed out. “You don't want to be the cause of it disappearing all together now. Trust me.” I’ve seen what happens to those people. “It seems we are at a bit of an impasse then doesn't it.”

“I have things to do. People to kill.” Logan told us. “Guess I'll be needing a little head start.” I was shot, again. I could feel them penetrate my skin.

We got home and went straight up to mine and Alex’s room. “I'm calling Stefan.” Alex nodded. “Kay.” She said. “I'll be right back.” Just as Stefan came in. “Are you two okay?” I gave him a look. “No, we're not okay.” I snapped. “We were ambushed. I was shot, three times.” I added. ”And now we're vengeful.” Alex growled. She had come back from changing. My previous anger instantly returning. I took the phone back. “We just gotta find him.” “Well there’s no need.” Stefan said. “He's here at the school.”

“What?” I asked. Alex scoffed. “Why the hell is he there?” “He's working the crowd.” He explained. “Well we'll be right there.” Then we hung up.

“So? We gonna kick ass or what?” I gave a grin. “You know me so well."

“Yep.” She grinned back as we headed downstairs. He went to take his keys off the table. “No, no, no, no, no, no, no.” Long list of no’s. “We are taking my baby tonight.”

“Fine.” I sighed as we went through the door. I suddenly sprinted down the drive and got into the car.

We arrived at the school and were about to get out when Stefan and Elena came running up to us. “Logan has Caroline!”

“What?” Alex asked. She was concerned. “You run behind us.” I told her. “We'll track him.”

“What about me?” Elena asked. “Is that a trick question?” Alex retorted. “You're going to go inside and be the human you are.“

“Don't talk to me that way!” Alex raised an eyebrow. I had to admit, I was surprised. No one had ever done that to Alex before. That takes a lot of guts. “We don't have time for this. Let's go!” Stefan yelled. “Pushy.” Alex stayed behind me as I shot that Logan scum in the chest with the wooden bullets. “Paybacks a bitch, isn't it?”

“Get her out of here.” Alex told them.

Alex’s Point of View-
I ran to the back and opened the trunk to find a steal pipe. Sweet! I pulled it out and sauntered over to a groaning Logan. “We're gonna try this one more time.” I was getting pissed. “Who turned you?”

“I told you I don't know.” He repeated. I was getting bored too. Then I started to play with the steel pipe. “This tire iron could take your head clean off.” Damon nodded. “Is that your final answer?” He asked. Logan looked at us.

“How can you side with them?” He asked, Damon answered. “We don't side with anyone!”

“You pissed us off.” I said rather bluntly. “We want you dead.” Whether it be slow or quick. Although slow was more fun- torture was fun. “Who turned you?” Damon asked one more time. “I don't know!” Damon and I looked at each other, then shrugged. “Oh well.” We sighed in unison. “You’re screwed.” Then I picked up the pipe. Logan looked absolutely panicked.

“Wait, wait, wait, I do know.”

“You're lying.” Damon said rather bluntly. Logan shook his head frantically. “You think you're the only one who wants to get into the tomb?” He asked. “Underneath the old church.” He answered his own question. We looked at each other than back to him. “If you are lying to us,” “I will end you.” I brought the pipe up to his neck.

“I am not lying!” He screamed. “There's another way to break the spell. We can help you. Meet me at the old church.” Damon and I looked at each other, a plan formulating in our minds. “Take me down.” Damon told him.

“What?” He was confused. “Make it look real, make it look real!” He pushed Damon up against the car and took off. I growled as the cops arrived. “Where is she?” The Sheriff asked in a panicked and concerned voice. Damon nodded. “She’s ok.”

“Our brother’s taking her home.” I told her. “We're sorry sheriff, we just weren't strong enough.” The Sheriff nodded with understanding. D and I locked eyes. This was it. We were getting Katharine back. I grinned.

D and I were walking through the woods towards the old church when his phone rang.

“Hello.” Damon answered and put it on speaker phone. “I just wanted to say thank you to both you and Alex. I don't know how you did it.” It was the Sheriff. We looked at each other, confused. “Ah, not following yah.”

“We found Logins body out by the old Fell where house.” Are eyes widened. “It's been disposed of. He was hording victims. Innocent victims.”

“What?” We asked in unison. “He's dead. This town owes you both so much. And so do I.”

Then she just hung up. My mouth dropped open as the reality crashed down onto me. Logan was dead. And we were never getting into that tomb. “What the hell are we going to do?” I asked. “I was thinking we might go see Bree.” I gave a lazy shrug. “Ah. Bree. Whatever. I'm up for it.”

An hour later Damon and I had grabbed the car and some tunes and were on our way to Georgia. Though on our way out of Mystic Falls we came across something... different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: You know the drill, i don't own TVD just Alex and all the other OC'S

Ok people seriously it's simple R&R! I'm starting to think you people don't like me or something. Cause i don't have one single review. Seriously people tell me what you think of the story, is it good or bad, to slow or fast paced. Did you like? It's really simple, damn it. And for those who read and fav i like you people's but i want review's to :)

Oh and Alex was born in the year 1510 and was created vampire in 1531

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-the_turning_point/set?id=27945886