Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Fool Me Once

Alex's Point of View-
I woke up back in my room at the Salvatore boarding house. I had no memory of getting there. I was in my pajamas. "Damon must have changed me". I got up and changed into a black baby doll shirt that had the Sex Pistols on them and the English flag in the back ground. With black skinny jeans and my black chuck taylor's. Then I walked downstairs. "Morning sunshine." Damon said sarcastically from the couch. "Hey D." I sighed, dropping next to him. I put my head on his shoulder as he handed me the Grimwore. He laughed slightly and reached over to get something out of my sight. "Drink." He handed me a mug that said 'World's best Lover' on the front. I took a sip and discovered it was coffee. I moaned slightly in disappointment and Damon grinned.

"Elena's been captured, by Anna." He suddenly said in a casual manner. He was waiting for me to react- but I couldn't care less. "Shit happens, deal with it." I said. We smirked. Then Stefan as he ran into the room.

"Anna took Elena!" Stefan yelled in a panic. But it did faze us. "Yeah, I got that from your 600 voice mails." Damon told him. "In fact we were just talking about that now." I said and looked at Damon. "What have you decided to do?" He asked. "Nothing." We told him. "What?" Stefan asked, clearly shocked by our decision. "We have decided to do nothing." I explained as if talking to a child.

"Well, I've been searching all night long, every single street in town." Stefan explained. "Your blood hasn't passed out of her system." And we care? "Well, at least you'll see her again." I added lightly. "See, every cloud has a silver lining." I smirked as he sat down opposite of us. "Please." Stefan pleaded. "What do you know? You were with Anna; you must know where she's living. Just tell me where I can find her." Damon finally looked away from the Grimwore. He looked up at Stefan, before glancing at me and back to Stefan. "Nope." We said popping the p.

"You can go." I told Stefan. "Really." Damon added.

"You know," Stefan started suddenly. "all I can remember is hating you both. There may have been a time when it was different." There was. "Your choices have erased anything good about either of you." We didn't say anything. "I also know that you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you, because of me. And I'm sorry." He really had said it. He really did apologize. This was a bit shocking. Damn and I looked at each other. "Apology accepted." Stefan looked relieved. "So please, just tell me what you know. It's Elena Damon, Alex, if you know something, tell me."

Damon stood up, pulling me with him. "I mean this sincerely." Damon said. "I hope Elena, dies." I gave a grin. "Fingers crossed." Stefan looked deeply hurt. I said darkly as I followed D out.

Damon and I both in black leather, we headed up to the old witches door. D knocked. Shelia. "Yes." Shelia answered. "Hi there," Damon said in a friendly tone. "we're uh looking for Bonnie." Shelia just looked at us. "She's not here." She told us. "Oh. Well, then do you know when she would be-" "Never." Shelia cut off. "Excuse me?" I asked, she hadn't even acknowledged my presence. I hated being ignored. But she knew I was. "You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know us." But she did.

"You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witches door and asking her for anything." I am a fucking Bennett. "And I may not know you Mr. Salvatore but I do know Aunt Alex." I gave a nod. "Hello Shelia how have you been?" I asked casually. "Now we ask-" "What did we do?" We asked together, causing her brow to lift.

"Sprits talk Mr. Salvatore, Aunt Alex." Of course they do. "And so does Bonnie. So get off my porch, now."

"Oh?" I questioned. "Did Bonnie tell you about our little chat to?" I adopted a smirk. "Cause I think that was only the beginning of something." She just looked at me. "I mean this Aunt Alex, stay away from her." I rolled my eyes. "She's going to seek me out and you know it."

Then Damon said. "Come outside and say that." Oh Damon, you moron. Then her gazed turned to Damon and she smirked.

Damon's Point of View-
It felt like a thousand needles were penetrating my skull. Now I knew why the vampires screamed when Alex had done this to them. It was very painful. I yelped. Alex got down to my eye level. "Damon!" But I was into much pain to respond. Alex growled at the old witch. "Here this." Shelia told us. "I am not Bonnie. You don't want to mess with me." She then stopped and went back inside.

"Bitch has a death wish." I hissed as we walked away from the house. Alex smirked.

We walked downstairs and I went into the kitchen while Alex went to annoy Stefan. I ran to the fridge and grabbed a blood bag. I moaned slightly as I felt the liquid travel down my throat. "Stefan's after the Grimwore again." Alex growled in annoyance as I walked into the study still chugging my blood. I finished the bag and through it on the floor. "Fascinating." I said sarcastically. "Come on, we got somewhere to be." Alex said.

We arrived on the bench next to Anna after watching Jeremy ask her out. "Got a hot date or are you just good-" "At nabbing the entire Gilbert family?" Alex and I asked as she sat down. She then went on talking about blood and warmness or something. I don't know. I phased out. This was a first for me. I guess the pain got to me. She got up and walked off.

"When do you wanna do this?" Anna called. "Um, I'm sorry, what?" I was thoroughly confused. Anna turned back around. "God it's like 1864 all over again." Anna said with an eye roll. "You Salvatore's are truly pathetic when it comes to women. Tonight after sundown. We'll meet at the church." She smiled at Alex before walking off.

I looked down and sighed. Alex scoffed and hit him upside the head. "OWE! What?" I groaned. Alex just rolled my eyes and stood up and headed back towards the boarding house.

Alex's Point of View-
"Hey D, I got to go, but I'll be back in time for the tomb. You should grab a snack." He nodded. I was about to leave. But then we looked up to see Elena standing there. We froze as we saw her. "What the fuck is she doing here" I thought. I glared at her.

"We're going to have to change the locks." He said looking at me, saying it loud enough for her to hear. "Did you stage a jail break?" I asked. "Stefan." Elena answered. "Oh brother, ever the white knight." Damon said with an eye roll.

"I convinced Bonnie to help you." We glanced at each other before turning our heads back to her. "I doubt that." Damon told her. "Bonnie is my family and if I know her, she won't be helping us." I knew she wouldn't. "Cause at her age I know I wouldn't have." And I didn't. "I'm not going to say that i'm sorry we got the Grimwore without you last night, because i'm not really." She said. "Well at least you're honest." "Not that I care." I added.

"I was protecting the people I love Damon, Alex." Elena said. "But so were you. In your own twisted way, as hard as it is to figure, we're all on the same side, after the same thing." I doubted that. "Not interested." We said. "That's what I mean." Elena pointed out. "Yes you are because you were both willing to work with us yesterday."

"That was yesterday," "Fool me once, shame on you," "Fool me at all; don't expect to live through the night." I finished. Elena sighed. "Okay, when we were in Atlanta, why didn't either of you use your compulsion on me?" We gave a grin. "Who's to say we didn't?" She faltered for a second before answering shakily. "You didn't."

"You sound so sure." I said sarcastically. "I know you didn't." She said with more confidence. "But you could have. You guys and I, we have something, an understanding. I get that my betrayal hurt you." At her words my eyes grew darker and I strained my jaw. "And Alex you're doing what you always do when you get hurt," She stated. "you get mad. I'm promising this to you know, I will help you both get Katherine back." Damon sighed. "I wish I could believe you," "But we don't."

She sighed and reached up to take the necklace off and put it on the table. "Ask me if I'm lying now." She told us. Damon looked at me sighed and gave the necklace back to her. We now understood. "We didn't compel you in Atlanta, because we were having fun." He told her. "And we wanted it to be real." I added. "I trust you." Damon said. "But I can only speak for myself in thus matter." Elena looked at me. "Can you?" She questioned. I just nodded. "Don't make us regret it."

"I'll go get some blood bags." Damon sighed and sped off down the stairs.

I got into my car and headed towards the grill to immersed in my thoughts. When I got to the grill it wasn't crowed. I spotted Jeremy alone at a table. So I walked over there and sat down.

"Hey Jer." I said with a smile. "Hey Alex." He said in an equally happy tone. "What's up?" I asked noting the happiness in his tone. "Nothing much, I'm waiting for Anna." That explained it. "Oh yeah," I said. "I saw her last night, she's really pretty." Anna was a very pretty girl. "Yeah she is."

I laughed then I noticed Tyler was staring at me and glaring at Jeremy. I smiled sweetly and flipped him off. He was not getting off that easy. A confused Jeremy looked between me and Tyler and he started to laugh.

Damon's Point of View-
"Damon, there's something I'm confused about." Elena said as I got back from the basement. I went down after Alex had left. My eyes followed her until she was out the door. "Pray tell." I answered as I made sure the Grimwore was secure. "Why are you so obsessed with getting Katherine back if you're clearly love Alex?"

I froze. "What?" I asked. "You heard me." She said. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I answered. Where did she come off? Thinking she can just assume things such as this. I loved her but not like that. "I think you do." Elena told me. "You almost always know what she's about to say, you follow her with your eyes every time she leaves a room, whenever you talk about her you always sound happy," She explained. "and, whether it's holding her hand, an arm over her shoulders or around her waist, whenever she's in the room you have some part of you touching her. You look at her the way Stefan looks at me." I rolled my eyes. "I know what she's about to say because we've been best friends since before I was even born," She explained it to me once. How that was possible. "I follow her with my eyes because i'm worried about her," Even if she is older than me. "I sound happy when I talk about her because she has always stood by me, and trusted me. And we're Best friends, friends are affectionate, even vampire friends." I dare say vampire friends were even more affectionate then human friends. "I don't know how Stefan looks at you and frankly I don't care."

"Fair enough," Elena said after a I finished. "but I do know one thing for sure."

"What might that be?" I asked crossing my arms. "We've been talking about this for the past 5 minutes and you haven't actually denied it once." She explained smugly.

Alex's Point of View-
Damon, Elena and I were heading to the tomb. To get there we had to go through the party. Elena and Damon were very quiet and weird, ever since I came back from the grill to give D the blood; Elena kept looking at me and smiling. As we walked into the party, Damon's arm was around my waist, a little tighter than usual but I understood why. He was excited to be getting Katherine back. I was too, but not as much as I thought I would be. And I knew why. I was jealous. I was jealous because he loved her and not me.

"Elena hey." Said a voice. It belonged to some guy with blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Elena oh my God, and Alex, hey." Said Care smiling widely. I grinned back at her as he tackled me with a hug. "Where have you been?" She asked as she let me go. "Long story-" "No time to tell it." Damon cut off.

"We haven't met," The blond teen said. "I'm Matt." And he stuck out his hand. "Alex." I shook his hand with a smile. He turned to shake Damon's hand and I mouthed "good looking, nice" and gave her a thumbs up and a wink. She grinned.

"Matt, there's a reason we haven't met," D said. I rolled my eyes. "We're going this way." He pulled us in the other direction.

"Talk soon Care!" I called over my shoulder. She nodded.

We walked further into the forest, coming out at the clearing where the tomb was.

"Are you sure Damon and Alex will come back with her?" Damon whistled, and I scoffed.

"Brother, witches." Damon greeted.

"Granddaughters, ass hole." I greeted them in the same fashion before disappearing back into the tomb area.

Bonnie's Point of View-
When grams lit the candles I knew there was something wrong. But we chanted the spell anyway. Aunt Alex even helped. Calling Alex, Aunt Alex was habit I sadly picked up on. The flames started to burn brighter.

"You ready?" He asked Elena. Stefan had just left to go back up and get the flamer. I didn't like were this was headed. "What?" Elena asked confused. "What you think we're going to go in there by ourselves so you can seal us in?" Damon asked as if what he was suggesting wasn't the most idiotic thing in the world.

"Don't take her in. I'll bring the walls down." Grams threatened. I wasn't going to let my best friend go in there. "You'll bring the walls down if we don't." Damon stated. "You think we trust you?"

"As much as I trust you." Grams replied. "Shelia," Alex said. "you're my family and I don't even trust you."

"Enough, both of you!" Elena yelled. "Look they need leverage. He needs to know that you're not gonna shut the door when he's inside." She explained. "He's just trying to protect Alex. I get it. I'll go."

I was shocked. She had just said she was going to go in there. Into a tomb full of vampires. I was about to protest but Grams gave me a look that said "Don't even bother". And I didn't. And the feeling of something going wrong screamed at me even more.

Alex's Point of View-
We walked into the dark tomb. We could hear whispering all around the tomb. D and I ignored it and continued on, Elena freaked out. "What is that?!" She screamed. "They can sense you." Damon explained. "Don't get too close, just in case." I added as we left her lone.

Then I heard Elena scream. I looked at Damon. He nodded for me to go; I grinned and kissed his cheek before sprinting to find Elena. I followed her scent to the door. I saw Stefan standing inside.

"Hey Elena, are you okay? I heard you scream and-" I cut off as I hit what appeared to be an invisible barrier that I couldn't cross.

"What the fuck?" I screamed. "You can't get out." Elena told me shakily. "Why the bloody hell not?!" I yelled. I tried again but kept getting pushed back. I snarled.

"The seals still up, but we're getting it down." Said Bonnie. I glared at my granddaughters. They began to recite the spell. I glared at Elena harder than ever before. She flinched back. I was going to help but I was too busy glaring.

"I'm so sorry Alex; I swear that I had no idea." She sounded sincere and like she was about to breakdown. I sighed and said. "I forgive you, for everything."

She smiled slightly and stepped past the seal to give me a quick hug. "Thank you." She whispered. She stepped back out and started pacing. The spell started to fail and one of the torches went out. Elena sprinted inside and past me, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

"She's not here, how could she not be here?
"We need to go now!" Stefan yelled. D shook his head.

"Damon!" I yelled. My eyes were watering and were about to give way to the tears. "Please." He just stared at me with a look on his face that I couldn't decipher. He finally nodded and we all sprinted toward the door.

We got out just in time. We immediately ran up to see if Jeremy was okay.

"He's okay." Breathed Stefan. We all noticed Damon a few meters away looking extremely sad and depressed. My heart just about broke at the site. Before I even got there Elena went to him after she hugged me. They were talking and she touched his arm gently. Then she pulled him into a genuine hug. It was like the kind of hug you would comfort someone you love with. And Damon… He held her. Not like the way he held me, but the way he used to hold Katherine. My eyes widened, and more tears came down. He liked her… And he might be in love with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC who comes along

Sad isn't it? This indeed is a sad chapter. And the ending is a heart stopper, isn't it? R&R and Fav people. Remember a happy writer is usually a good writer.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-fool_me_once/set?id=27946937