Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Let the Right One In

Alex's Point of View-
When I woke up it was raining. That made me smile. I loved the rain. And when it storms, I'm happy. But waking up on the couch. Not so fun. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I got up quickly and rushed into my room and quickly got changed. And I bolted back out. It was going to be very awkward between me and Damon. Ever since that bitch Pearl gave up my secret. When I find her I'm going to rip her throat out. Also she threatened Damon so she's high on my black list right now. Then I heard talking. It was Damon.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." I liked the idea of that. "I'm with you on that one D." I said. They looked around confused to see where the voice was coming from. But I just stepped out. Stefan's and Elena's eyes were on me. Both holding concern. But then they just went back to the conversation. I took a seat next to the window.

"And then what? We turn to the rest of the house full of vampires and say 'oops, sorry?" Said Stefan sarcastically. I shrugged.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Stefan scolded. "Well, it was more like a helpful exchange of information." He told Stefan. "It's not like I got a choice. She's... scary. And besides, she's going to help me get Katherine back." He smiled. I frowned. Damn jealousy, not exactly an emotion i'm happy to feel. But what hurt the most it that he is practically disregarding me feelings.

"Oh, of course she is. Damon gets what he wants' as usual, no matter who he hurts in the process." She spoke bitterly. She was still angry at Damon. A part of me yelled at me to defend him. But I didn't.

"Well you don't have to be snarky about it." Damon told her. "I woke up this morning, to find out that all vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned the right to be snarky." Good for you Elena. "How long are you going to blame Alex and I for turning your birth mom into a vampire?" He asked her. "I don't blame Alex." I gave a small smile. "And I'm not blaming you either. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities. But that's not why I'm angry at you."

"Ouch." He smirked. Stefan sighed. "This isn't being very productive."

"No shit Sherlock." I said sarcastically. "We're going to figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the Vampires. Yeah?" Damon asked.

After that Elena was sent home and Stefan went to hunt. Leaving me and Damon alone. It was really awkward. But I few hours later Stefan hadn't returned. I walked around the house to find Damon. I found him in the lounge.

"Hey Damon, have you seen Stefan?" I asked him. "No, why?" He asked from his spot on the couch. He didn't look up. Ok so that stung a little.

"I haven't heard from him, it's been hours D. And he's not answering his phone." I told him. "So?" He questioned. "He probably found a really yummy bunny and decided to savor it or something." I was not in a joking mood. "I have a really bad feeling about this Damon." He sensed it. "Fine, fine, we'll call Elena." He sighed with an eye roll. He tried twice but she wouldn't pick up. He frowned.

"Let's just go over there." I rolled my eyes. "Or we could just use my phone." I explained. "She's not picking up because it's you who's calling."

"Alex, if she's not picking up for me, then she's sure as hell not going to pick up for you." I sighed. "You're so damn stubborn."

"You're calling me stubborn?" He scoffed.

"Come on."

We got to her house in a few minutes, she didn't look happy to see D. We walked inside.

"You're ignoring us." Damon told her. "No, i'm ignoring you not Alex." She corrected. "If she had of called me I would have picked up." I gave a grin. "Ha." I told him.

"Stefan here?" He asked her hurriedly, and I suddenly remembered the reason we were here in the first place. "No, why?" She questioned. "Is something wrong?" Yes. "He went out in the woods, hasn't come back." I told her. "We can't get him on his phone, figured he was here with you." I looked at Damon. "If he's not here then where the hell is he Damon?"

Elena tried to call him. "It's going straight to voice mail. Where could he be?" She was freaking out now. "You're not going to like what i'm thinking." Damon said. "D?" I questioned. "Promise not to break anything?" He asked as we made our way into the lounge.

"Depends." I told him. "I think Pearl captured him." And not even a second later. "What?!" Elena and I both yelled. D cringed. Oh I was about to break something alright. And it was going to be her. I started to pace.

"Well it makes sense, that attack, Pearl threatening me." Please don't remember. "Those tomb vamps blame us for 1864." Oh yeah- they did. "Oh my God!" I yelled. "This is so not happening!" This was new for me. "I'm going to kill them, I swear to God I'm going to light them on fire. No wait, what's slower? I need them to feel pain, drag it out, and torture them. I could-" But I was cut off by Damon. "As great as it is that you're already imagining their deaths Alex, that's not exactly going to get Stefan back."

"Fine." I mumbled.

"What's the plan?"

Damon's Point of View-
"Pearl!" I yelled. "Open this door or I swear to god I'm going to bust in and rip your head off!" Alex screamed over the thunder and banged on the door. She was pissed. Finally that guy from the grill opened the door. The same one that attacked us the other day.

"Pearls not home." The man said. "Oh, well that's okay." Alex said with a shrug. "I'm cool with ripping your head off instead." I held her back. Alex was ignored by the guy who stuck his head out of the door and took a deep breath. "Beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky."

"Where's our brother?" Alex bit out. The guy gave a slight smirk and opened the door wider so we had a view of the whole corridor. "Billy!" He called, obviously signaling someone. Just then two vampires dragged in a heavily breathing Stefan. He was in bad shape. We immediately snapped and snarled speeding up to the door only to be stopped by an invisible barrier.

"Whoa, I'm sorry. Neither of you have been invited in. Miss Gibbens." We glared. "Yes, Fredrick honey?" An elderly woman said. She had a bite mark on her neck. "Never let these bad people in." He compelled her. She nodded and repeated. Alex hissed at him as she walked away.

"145 years left starving in a tomb thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother." The man named Fredrick said. "And of course her friendship with you. The first few weeks, every single nerve in your body screams with fire." We just listened. "Kind of pain that could drive a person mad. Well, I thought your brother might like to have a taste of that before we kill him. Billy." At his command, the guy shoved a stake deep in Stefan stomach. Me and Alex growled in response as he yelled and grunted in pain. Fredrick smirked evilly. "You two have a nice day." And then he shut the door.

Alex's Point of View-
"D what the hell are we going to do?" I asked him as he walked back to the car where Elena was waiting. He didn't answer. When she saw us jogging at a human pace, she got out with an umbrella.

"What happen? Where is he?" She questioned us, clearly distressed. I honestly didn't want to answer. "They have him, we can't get in." He informed her. I snarled.

"Why not?" She asked. "Because the woman who owns the house-" "Is compelled to not let us in." I finished.

"I can get in." She declared and tried to barge through us. Damon grabbed her and pushed her back. "You're not going in there." We yelled.

"I'm going!" She protested and struggled against him.

"No way in hell Elena." Damon said. "Why are they doing this?" She asked on the verge of crying. "What do they want with him?" I sighed. "Revenge." I told her. "They want revenge."

"We've got to do something." Elena said. "We know." We explained. "We can't let them hurt him; we gotta get him out of there." She was panicking again. "Elena!"

She jerked her head towards me and stared at me with panicked, tear filled eyes. I knew this was killing her. I knew for a fact if that were Damon I would be like her. Crying. But it wasn't me. It was Elena. And Damon was giving her that look again. The "I want to comfort you" look.

"We know." Damon told her. "But we don't know how to get him out." I asked.

After a beat she looked at us intensely. "I have an idea."

Alaric's Point of View-
Out of all things this was the last thing I would ever expect, Damon and Alex showing up for my help. So I walked into my classroom blindsided. "Well don't you look…" Damon trailed off. "Alive." Alex said. "Shame." They said together. "You can't hurt me." I stated as I walked around.

Alex just laughed. "Oh we can hurt you." She told me. "We just can't kill you."

I was about to say something when I noticed Elena behind them. "Mr. Saltzman. We need your help." She said urgently. They explained the situation and I was very reluctant.

"Stefan's in the house. Damon and Alex are vampires, they can't get in. We need you. I would go but-""Your life is valuable" Damon said cutting her off. I noticed as he said that Alex stiffened. She looked hurt. I wonder if she was jealous.

"Yours on the other hand is…" Alex trailed off waving her hand. "Stefan told me about your ring." Elena butted in. "What about it?" I asked covering my ring. "Oh, he said it was pretty." Alex said sarcastically. "What the hell do you think he said?"

"Let us recap." Damon said as he walked up and stood next to me.

"You tried to kill me, I defended myself, you died, and according to our brother, your ring brought you back to life." He told me. "Am I leaving anything out?" He asked Alex. "Nope, don't think so." Alex replied.

"Yeah, the part where I try to kill you both again," I said. "except this time I don't miss."

"Mr. Saltzman." Elena intervened, standing between us. "Please, it's Stefan." It would not work. "I'm sorry Elena." I told her, trying my best to ignore the sad eyes look. "It's not my problem." Damon and Alex sighed. "Well that's a shame because the women-" "In charge of the crowd could help you-" "Find your wife." Alex said. I just stared blankly. "You're lying."

"Are we?" It was just a bit creepy when they talked in sync. "Why don't you ask her for yourself?" Damon asked. "Coward." They added.

"Come on Elena." Damon said and Elena stood up as they began heading for the door. I had to think about this.

"Alright, wait. I'll go." My voice stopped them in the doorway. They looked at each other and I could practically see them smirking. I went and grabbed all of my weapons while they waited in my office. I quickly went to my car and unlocked it then grabbed everything I could and locked in again. I walked back into the office and laid out all my stuff.

"Teacher by day," "Vampire hunter by night." Alex gave a grin. "Sexy." She added. "I have you two to thank for that." I replied unhappily, ignoring Alex's comment. "Well you're very welcome." They told me.

"What are these?" Elena asked, pointing to a particular item. "Tranquillizer darts filled with vervain." I explained.

"Just get us in," Damon told me. "We'll get Stefan out."

"That's your plan." Elena said dumbly. "You're just going to take them all on yourselves?" Alex gave a small grin. "I think we'll be a little stealthier than that."

"We're not that stupid." They shared a grin. Then Elena grabbed one of the darts out of the pouch.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm going with you guys."

Alex's Point of View-
She answered as if it was obvious. It had snapped me out of my own thoughts. "No, no, no, no. No way." Damon said, denying Elena. "Not a chance in hell." I added. Elena just looked at us. "You need me." She tried. "I'll get in, you can distract them and i'll get Stefan out." I resisted the urge to scoff. "You'll get yourself killed; you're not going in there." I told her. "I'm going." She argued.

"So when you get us in," "Get out as quickly as you can-" I said. "Because we know how to sneak around without anybody hearing-" "You'll basically just be in the way." I finished.

"Guy's now is not the time to be the Lone Rangers." Elena protested. "Elena, you can drive the getaway car. Cause you're not going into that house." He told her. "You can't stop me." She said, getting aggravated. I walked around D and stood in between them; I put my hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"Elena, Elena, Elena." I chuckled. I found it amusing despite the situation. "Yes we can." We told her. But Elena shook her head. "No. It's Stefan we're talking about here. You don't understand."

"Oh we understand." We said quickly and seriously.

"He's the reason you live." Damon went on. "His love lifts you up where you belong. I understand more than you know Elena." He said. "Okay. I get it." Did he really just say that? It was not possible that he liked me even a little bit, was it? I knew for a fact that he didn't. So who was he talking about?

"Can you just not joke around for two seconds?" Elena said. Damon just looked at her. "I'm not." Elena got this look on her face. "Listen I-"

"We can't protect you Elena!" Damon screamed. "We don't know how many vampires there are in there-" I snapped my fingers. "That's how long it takes for your head to get ripped off-" "We have to be able to get in and get out-" "We can't be distracted with your safety-" "Or this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from-" Including Stefan-" "Okay Elena." We finished.

Silence overturned.

"If we're gonna go, let's go." Ric sighed, pulling me from my weird thoughts. I nodded and headed off behind him. Grabbing a box of weapons as I did, too lost in my own thoughts. But i did notice Damon and Elena were still back in the classroom.

Damon's Point of View-
"Can Alex here us?" Elena asked. "No." I told her shaking my head. "Good."

"So you wanna tell me why you wanted to talk to me."

She sighed. "I want to tell you why I've been angry with you." I cocked an eyebrow but nodded for her to continue. "I was angry at you because of something you did to Alex." She breathed.

"Alex came to me after Pearl confronted you. She was crying." I raised an eyebrow. Alex crying was a strange thought. "I didn't know why until she explained it. She told me she was in love with you." I stiffened. "She didn't want you to know. She wanted to keep it a secret." Elena explained. "And when I saw you kissing Matt's mom, it made me so angry cause I knew Alex was hurting. And you knew she was in love with you but you chose to ignore it. She is hurting every single day because of this. Because you're ignoring her." This was getting uncomfortable. "She is still your best friend. And you need to start treating her like it again. Alex is my friend I don't want to see her get more hurt then she already is."

When she finished she turned around to leave. Leaving me and my thoughts alone for a moment.

Alex's Point of View-
Whatever Elena an Damon talked about back in the classroom I guess I'm a bit happy. Cause whatever they said had Damon act practically normal with me now. She was even holding my hand like he used to. We walked through the rain and to the house.

"Hey Damon, can you promise me something?" I asked. "Depends… On what it is." He said slowly. "I want you to promise me that you won't get killed." He laughed at my statement. "I won't if you won't."

Then we got up to the house. "Show time". We waited at the back door and it was opened quickly.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't let them in." The old woman said. "I know" Alaric said. "but you're going to have to make an exception-" "Get her outside." Damon told him. He pushed her outside and D put her between us, nodding to me.

"Now Miss Gibbens, tell me the truth, are you married?" Damon asked. "No." "Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?" I asked her. "No." Came her swift reply. "Good." I spoke and quickly snapped her neck. We walked inside with ease, but I was stopped as Ric grabbed me roughly. And bit out.

"You were supposed to compel her." Damon gripped him. "Don't touch her, the last person who did that lost their arm." It hadn't been a pretty sight. "It doesn't work that way." I told them. "She's human." Alaric said. "And we're not," "So we don't care." I finished. "Now get out of here." He told me. "And get rid of the body."

We added as I shut the door. We went and hid in a cupboard and waited for one of the moronic vamps to come closer. The minute one was within distance; D slammed the door in his face and staked him silently. He then proceeded to grab my hand and drag me out of the kitchen. We found a door near the staircase and promptly went through it. It took us to a cellar/basement thing. I suddenly smelt Elena. I looked to Damon with wide eyes and he nodded, telling me he knew she was here to. What the fuck is she even thinking? Damon stabbed the vamp in the neck with a vervain dart and we quickly turned on her. "Are you insane?"

We found the room Stefan was in quickly. She barged in. A restrained Stefan gasped. "You shouldn't be here."

"She was supposed to stay in the car." Damon said with a glare.

"We're gonna get you out of here Stef." I whispered. Damon went to stab this dark guy strapped to a chair but Stefan freaked. I put my hand on the rope and hissed as my hand began to smoke and burn. "There's vervain on the ropes." Stefan said. "Now you tell us?" We asked annoyed. Giving him a look.

Elena undid the knots and he fell down as she undid the knot and D caught him. "Guys, come on!" Elena screamed. "If we don't leave now, we don't leave at all!" I said. "Can you get him in the car?" Damon asked Elena. "Yeah." She told us. "Good," "Go." She looked at us. "What about you two?" We shook our heads. "You rescue," "We'll distract."

D staked two, and I got into a small fight with a blonde girl. As I was killing more and more vamps something crept into my mind. When Damon said that thing about someone being his reason to exist. He was looking at Elena. I knew it. It stung and it hurt so badly. But in the back of my mind I knew. I suddenly swiped a few other vampires and I killed them. After that I went to Damon. We were severely outnumbered when there was a gunshot and we were okay. We turned back to see Ric standing there with a shotgun.

"I'm going after Fredrick." D said and ran off. I stood up.

"I never thought I would say this to you Ric, but... thanks, I owe you one." He smiled a bit and nodded. Suddenly there was a loud noise and a vampire ran at him. He managed to bite him, but I pulled the ass off and promptly staked him. "Debt repaid. We're even." I explained.

"Fredrick's gone!" Damon exclaimed as he ran back into the room.

"Let's get out of here." Alaric said. "I'm gonna kill him." D snarled. "Not if I get to him first." I said in the same tone. We walked outside and onto the porch. Before we could go anywhere we noticed about a dozen vampires walking slowly towards the house. It was incredibly eerie. Damon moved closer to me and we started to back up.

"How many of those vervain darts you got left?" Damon asked. "One." He told us. "Not gonna be enough." We looked around. "Nice observation skills there." I muttered sarcastically. "So what you said to get me to do this, about my wife. That was a lie, wasn't it.?" Ric said as we stood in the center of the hallway, stakes at the ready. "Yep." "Pretty much." We said at the same time.

We suddenly heard Pearls voice, commanding them all to stop. She walked through the door with Anna, and freaked out over all her dead minions.

"What did you do?" Pearl asked. I gave her an incredulous look. "Us?" I almost said in disbelief. "Your merry little band of vampires spent the day torturing our brother." Damon snapped.

"Trust me." Pearl said looking a bit annoyed herself. "The parties responsible for this will be dealt with."

"This whole arrangement doesn't work unless you learn how to control them." Damon told her. "This wasn't supposed to happen." Pearl replied. "Well it did."

"Make sure it doesn't happen again Pearl," I growled as I brushed past her. She stiffened slightly. She was afraid of what I could do to her. "I'm very protective of my boys."

"If we had a good side, not a way to get on it." Damon told her.

The walk to the car was silent. When we got there, Stefan and Elena were standing against it. I immediately flew into Stefan's arms.

"Thank God you're okay." I breathed out as I clung to him. I let go and grabbed his chin in my hand, twisting his head this way and that. Something was different.

"Where are you hurt Stefan?" I asked him, checking him over. "I'm fine Alex." I just looked at him. "The hell you are! You were just tortured Stefan! Don't-" "Alex! I'm fine now. Really." He insisted, cutting me off. I reluctantly nodded and let him go. I ended up in the back seat between Damon and Alaric, while Elena drove and Stefan got the passenger seat. D ended up going to a bar but I didn't go. I was too lost in my thoughts. Damon cared for Elena. Damon was jealous of Stefan. I felt like crying. So I drank. I needed to talk to him when he got home. Then I heard something downstairs.

"Stefan?" I called out. "I swear to God, if you've been captured again I-"

Then I heard a familiar noise. The scent hit me first. Human blood. I looked around and saw several empty blood bags littering the room. I followed the trail and found Stefan sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch, drinking deeply from one of our blood bags. He looked up and his eyes filled with tears. He couldn't meet my gaze as he lowered his head in shame. He just got up and ran. I cleaned up his mess then went back upstairs. A few hours later Damon came home. I was by the stairs. Damon looked hurt. He probably was thinking about Elena.

"Damon, we need to-" He cut me off with a kiss. I was shocked at first but I didn't fight it. He slammed me lightly into the wall. It got more and more intense as the seconds moved on. His hands were on my waist. I knew I was being used. But I didn't care. I couldn't care.

No One's Point of View-
I'm sitting across from you
I'm dreaming of the things I do
I don't speak, you don't know me at all

Tyler had now been waiting two hours. Two hours had been waiting for Alex to show up at the grill for their date.

For fear of what you might do
I say nothing but stare at you
And I'm dreaming
I'm trippin' over you

Damon and Alex continued to strip each other. They didn't really care for the clothes Once Damon's was shirt was off Alex kissed his stomach. Damon then tossed her on the bed. Hovering over her for a second, then kissed her.

Truth be told
My problems solved
You mean the world to me
But you'll never know
You could be cruel to me
While we're risking the way
That I see you
That I see you
That I see

Elena was writing in her journal when Jenna knocked on the door. They walked for a while.

Conversations
Not me at all
I'm hesitating
Only to fall
And I'm weighted,
I'm hating everyone

Tyler couldn't wait any longer. After two and half hours of waiting he had to leave. She had stood him up.

Could it be...you feel for me?
In any possible similarity
If it's so, how would I know?
You'll never know me at all...
But I see you
But I see you (4x)

All the clothes Alex and Damon had had on were finally gone.

I'm standing across from you
(But I see you)
I've dreamt alone, now the dreams won't do
(But I see you)
I'm standing across from you
(But I see you)
I've dreamt alone, now the dreams won't do
(But I see you)

Anna and Pearl were busy cleaning up the house. It was really trashed and it would take a few hours to clean. Plus they had the vampires who were involved in Stefan's kidnapping; they still needed to be punished.

Truth be told,
my problems solved
You mean the world to me
But you'll never know
You could be cruel to me
While we're risking the way
That I see you
But I see you (4x)

I'm standing across from you
(But I see you)
I've dreamt alone, now the dreams won't do
(But I see you) (4x)

Stefan just continued to walk around, trying to clear his head. He was trying to think of what he did.

But I see you
But I see you
But I see you
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimor: I don't own TVD or the song, it's called I See You by Mika. I just own Alex

Ok so this one is really drama filled. So R&R and Fav people. I worked my ass off on this chapter. Oh and the very last part with the Nobody's POV i dedicate to my friend redashrose on Fanfiction.Net, she has some amazing stories people. You should look her up :)

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-let_right_one_in/set?id=27947853