Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Under Control

Alex's Point of View-
What in the name of hell was I thinking last night? Oh wait I wasn't thinking. Last night I knew I was being used. But I couldn't care. All I could think out was Damon and his sweet lips on mine and… Well I guess that's how I ended up next to him on are bed without any cloths on. Luckily he was still asleep. I grabbed a very quick shower. I didn't feel relaxed. I just dried off quickly and I got dressed. Tonight was some party so i had to be in a dress. And I didn't feel like getting dressed then getting redressed so I just put on what I was going to wear to that stupid party. I went downstairs and everything was quiet. I kinda liked it. I needed the silence. I went into the kitchen and got some blood. Mmm, O- blood. My favorite. I poured it into a cup and popped it into the microwave for one minute. After I took it out I started to drink it. It was good but it still wasn't as good as fresh from the vain. I went into the library and picked out a book and started to read it. Then I heard moving around. Damon suddenly appeared into the room with a mug in hang.

"Morning Alex." Damon said. "Morning D." I said rather quietly. We didn't even get moment to further are conversation because we suddenly heard loud music. It was coming from Stefan's room. I grumbled in annoyance. Damon and I stood up and yanked me with him. When we walked into his room he was doing pull-ups from one of the rafters on the ceiling.

"Can you turn it up?" "Cause it's not annoying yet!" We yelled over the raging music. Stefan apologized and turned off the music. Then he dropped and started doing push-ups.

"Stef, when are you going back to school?" I questioned. "Soon." He told us with no further explanation. We left the room after that.

About an hour later Damon got a call. "The sheriff needs us." I sighed and nodded.

"Humans can be so needy." I complained. "Whose car are we taking?" I asked. "Mine." He told me. I just nodded. "Ok."

We got into his car and drove quickly. I put my feet up on his dashboard, thinking. Damon's ignoring last night. I didn't like it. He is acting like nothing happened and it did.

When we got out of the car we quickly went inside just as Liz was talking. She acknowledged us when we came in with a nod.

"The truth will stay in this room and we can put this behind us." The Sheriff said. "Thank you sheriff." The Mayor said in his mayor-like voice. "And onto a more pressing issue. John Gilbert has to say a few words." Who? That name sounded familiar. "Welcome back John, it's good to see you." Liz went to place herself my side.

"Thank you Mayor." The guy in his mid-forties with a receding hairline said as he stood up front to address us all.

"Hello everyone, it's wonderful to see you." I doubt that. "I wish it were under better circumstances. As a founding family member, I feel it's my duty to report some very pressing issues." I already didn't like this guy.

"He's a Gilbert?" Damon whispered quietly. Liz nodded. "Elena and Jeremy's uncle. His name's John but I like to call him Jackass."

"Sheriff." I mocked while I laughed quietly. I hadn't even known this guy for five minutes and I can tell it's a suited name for him.

"The hospital blood band in the neighboring city of Amherst has reported several break ins over the past two weeks." He said. "Seven hunters, four campers and two state employees have been reported missing as well. All of this within a seventy-five meter radius of Mystic Falls." I blinked. Oh fuck. The chatter started to get louder and not even a second later the mayor tried to calm everything down. "Ok, ok, no need to get alarmed right at this moment."

Liz said something under her breath to Damon and I. "He just doesn't want to cancel the Founders day kickoff party." I could believe that.

"You think all of your problems are over." John continued. "But I'm here to tell you, nothings been solved."

I whispered something quietly that only Damon could hear. "I already hate him."

He smirked and nodded in agreement. After it ended I was eager to get out of there and away from John Gilbert. I didn't like this guy. We were walking at a human pace to Damon's car. Then something hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't even know why I remembered it now, maybe because I just saw daddy Lockwood. But last night Tyler and I had a date. Shit… And I stood him up… Cause I was having sex with Damon. I felt like a horrible person. Then I just quickly ran at vampire speed. I needed to apologize to Tyler.

Damon's Point of View-
After we got out of the council meeting out of nowhere Alex just took off. I didn't know why. So I just got in my car. I was about to drive but my cell rang first. It was flashing Elena's number.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey Damon, can you an Alex come over?" She said in a slightly panicky voice. "Yeah, sure. Be right there." I told her.

I pulled into Elena's driveway a few minutes later. She was waiting on the porch.

"Hey Damon." Elena greeted. "Where's Alex?" I shrugged. "I don't know she just ran off." Elena looked even more alarmed.

"Oh, ok. But it's good you're here." I shrugged. "You ask, I come."

I entered the house and Elena signaled me to stay quiet. But I couldn't resist when she was leading me up the stairs.

"No, Elena I will not go up into your bedroom with you!"

Elena gave me any annoyed look and shoved me up the stairs. I kept laughing. When we entered her room I made myself comfortable on her bed, grabbing a stuffed bear. "Ah, just like I remember."

Elena rolled her eyes then commanded softly. "Stop messing around."

"Did you know that your uncle, who's an ass by the way, has been kicking it with the Founders Council." I asked as I got up, tossing the teddy bear on the bed. "What?" She asked, clearly confused. "Yep." I told her popping the p and went to look around. "Awesome" she said sarcastically. "we'll just add it to the growing list of how everything's falling apart."

"What happened right there?" I asked, pointing to a mess in the corner. There was a broken lamp and several fallen items scattered around.

"Err nothing." She answered in a way that made it obvious it was something. I gave her 'the look' that said I wasn't buying it. I was honestly concerned.

"Look, I'm worried about Stefan." She told me. "Nice subject change." I told her. But she ignored her. "He says everything's okay but he's clearly struggling." Obvious. "How long is it going to take before he's back to normal?" I shrugged. "A few days, give or take." She looked at me. "It's been a few days." We would know. "Give then, I don't know." I didn't. "He's not himself Damon." She said. "Well maybe his problem is he spent way to long not being himself." I told her. "Which is still kinda bad because, as much as Alex and I love him, the real him is an ass." I barked with laughter.

"Please don't make me sorry for asking you." Guilt. "It is what it is Elena." I explained. "The Stefan you know, that's good behavior Stefan. Fight against his nature to an annoyingly compulsive level Stefan." We've seen the sides. "But if you think there's not another part to this, then you have not been paying attention." She looked at me roughly. "He's not you or Alex. Not even close." Ok that hurt just a bit. "He doesn't wanna be like us… But that doesn't mean that deep down he's not."

I smirked and just disappeared.

Alex's Point of View-
I ran all the way to the Lockwood's house. Hoping Tyler would be there. I straightened my cloths before knocking. I knocked quietly. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I needed to say I'm sorry. When Tyler answered the door he did not look happy to see me. Actually he looked at me like I was the last person on earth he would want to see right now. I couldn't really blame him.

"What do you want?" He spat out. "I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for standing you up last night." I really did mean it too. "Fine, apology accepted." He said as he began to close the door.

"Please, Ty, I'm really sorry." He stopped. "Would you let me explain?" I pleaded. He opened the door fully. "Fine. Come on in."

We went up to his bedroom to talk. When he closed the door I heard the soft click. Then we both turned around at the same time.

"You have five minutes." He told me, arms crossed in. Defense mode. "I'm so sorry Ty. I had so much drama going on with my family." Not a lie. "And I should have called and I seriously will get down on my hands and knees." Maybe not literally. "Cause I truly am sorry. I honestly didn't mean to stand you up." My voice was coated with new emotions. I didn't like the way I was acting. He just stood there thinking for a moment.

Tyler's Point of View-
"Ok, I'll forgive you." I told her. After all she forgave me. "On one condition." I added. She nodded. "Ok." She said. "You be my date to the party to night."

She got this smile on her face and jumped up and hugged me.

"Of course I'll go with you."

She responded happily. After that we talked for a bit. She had to go through. I smiled and told her I'd see her later. She gave me a quick kiss then left.

Alex's Point of View-
I'm so happy. Even though Tyler hasn't forgiven me fully yet I'm still in a pretty good mood. Just two more hours until the party. The stupid party I'm actually happy to go to now. I finally called Elena.

"Hey Elena."

"You sound happy." She commented. "I am." I was still smiling like a ridicules teenage girl. "Why?" "Because Tyler asked me to be his date for the party tonight." I screamed happily. I could hear Elena laugh over the phone.

"That's great." She told me. "But I'm actually a bit surprised." Oh? "With what?" I asked. ""That you're going with Tyler and not Damon." I sighed. I should have seen this coming.

"Elena, we're not attached to the hip yah know. We can bring dates." I told her. "Oh, ok."

We chatted for about an hour then she had to hang up. She needed to get ready. So I just went home.

"Hola." I greeted. "Hey you sound happy." Stefan said. "Well I guess I am." Was my reply. "And why is that" Damon asked in a curious manner. "I have a date for the party tonight." I said happily. "Really?" Stefan questioned. "With who?" "Tyler." I told him. "As in Tyler Lockwood?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes Stefan, as in Tyler Lockwood. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to do my make up for the party."

An hour later we were at the party. I spilt with Damon to find Tyler. Who wasn't that hard to find. I smiled.

"Hey Ty." He gave a grin. "Hey Alex."

Elena's Point of View-
Everyone was whispering about Alex's sudden girlish attitude. I admit it was a sight to see. I couldn't help but crack a smile and laugh. It was nice to see her have so much fun. She deserved it. After all she's gone through over the weeks she deserved some fun.

Alex's Point of View-
Suddenly I saw two of my boys. And something was wrong. Of course something was wrong/

"Hey Tyler, I got to handle something. I'll be quick. I promise."

I quickly at human pace walked up to Damon and Stefan just has Damon said something. "Yeah Stefan. No cravings, no urges?" He asked then noticed something in his hand. "Is that whiskey you've been drinking all day doing its job?" Stefan laughed while I gaped in disbelief.

"As happy as I am that you've taken up drinking Stefan," Sorta happy. "cause you are a fun drunk," He really was. "but if those were my bottles of whiskey you drank from, you're going to find yourself in a world of pain. Cause hun not even Damon can't even touch my whisky bottles. It's a big no, no." No one touches my whisky, no one. "It's true. I did once…" He trailed off wincing. "And let's just say I was in a lot of pain."

Stefan laughed again. Then Damon suddenly said. "We are who we are Stefan." "Pretending doesn't change that." Some have tried and they've failed. But most except it or die. "Ah, nothing would make you two happier than to just see me human, right guys." We didn't say anything. "I'm gonna go find Elena." He told us and headed off. And we called after him. "Don't embarrass us young man."

We stayed there for a moment silently watching him.

"We're screwed aren't we?" I asked, knowing the answer. "Yep."

Tyler's Point of View-
"See told you I'd be quick." She told me. "So I see, what was all that about?" I asked. "Oh nothing," She said with a wave. "Stefan is just going through something right now."

Suddenly a song Alex seemed to recognize fairly well came on. Cause she smiled and screamed. "I love this song! Wanna dance?" I thought it over for a moment. And I shrugged. "Sure." She squealed again and dragged me onto the dance floor.

She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of the world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles were all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies

Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds

Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle (x2)

Ba da ba da ba

So one day he found her crying
Coiled up on the dirty ground
Her prince finally came to save her
And the rest you can figure out
But it was a trick
And the clock struck 12
Well make sure to build your house brick by boring brick
or the wolves gonna blow it down

Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds

Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle (x2)

Well you built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic
Yeah you built up a world of magic

Well, if it's not real
You can't hold it in your hands
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah

Go get your shovel
We'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle (x2)

Ba da ba da ba...

When the song ended, she dragged me off the dance floor and kissed me. Ok that was shocking. Usually she didn't kiss me with so many people watching. It was like Alex was a completely different person. Until Damon frickin Salvatore had to come and a drag her away.

"Hey Tyler I have to go for another few moment, ok?" She told me, with an almost regretful tone. "Sure."

Why is it always that when I'm having a moment with Alex, Damon just seems to show up?

Alex's Point of View-
Of course there's problems. Can I not have one normal night in Mystic Falls? No of course not. Cause that would actually make me happy. And the universe doesn't want me to be happy. Isn't that right universe! I can hear you laughing! Damon and I went outside on the roof to talk.

"But the good news is that we've won the council over." Damon told me. "That is good. But I still don't like that Jer is asking questions." I had grown very attached to him. I didn't want to see him get hurt. "Me either."

Are conversation stopped when we heard a voice. "Damon Salvatore and Alexandra Siren, correct?" John Gilbert. "Alex, it's just Alex." My jaw tightened. I didn't like this guy. "John." Damon said tightly. "Yeah, it's a pleasure." He said. "Are you enjoying the kick off?" Fake tone. "Oh yeah, I'd forgotten how much fun these small town celebrations could be." "Yeah, there pretty fun." Unless someone tries to kill you. "When's the last time you were here?" Damon asked, making conversation. "Oh it hasn't been that long. My brother's funeral." Elena and Jeremy's parents. "How long have you two been in town?" He asked. "Oh not long at all." I told him. "Feels like forever though." Damon added.

"So what do you two think?" We looked at him confusedly. "You know this vampire problem is real right?" We nodded. "Such a blood bath." Blood bath- huh, doesn't sound like a bad idea right now. "We wouldn't know how to react John." Damon told him. "Alex?" John questioned. "Shocking." I replied. "Yes, well I think it's like 1864 all over again." He told us and we tensed up. Damon's hand would have crushed mine if I had been human, and vice versa. I would've thought more of the hand holding but right now. Not such a good time for those feelings.

"Vampires running amuck. I guess we're going to just have to hunt them down, put them in a church and burn them to ash." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "That is the story." We told him. "Part of the story." John said lightly. "Oh there's-" "More?" We questioned. "Oh there's a lot more." He said darkly. "See it seems that there was a tomb under the church, and the vampires were hidden away. Waiting for somebody to come along and set them free." He told us. "But then you both already knew that, didn't you. I mean you're the ones that did it."

We both turned to him and I began to glare. This jackass was really pissing me off.

"And you're telling us this why?" Damon asked. "Well I just thought we'd get the introductions out of the way." He told me casually. "Well you know that I could rip your throat out before anyone would notice." I told him bluntly. "Not that you're-" "Worth the effort." We told him. "But you probably ingest vervain so." We weren't stupid. "Why don't you take a bite, find out." He suggested. I smirked and stepped forward, it sounded very, very tempting right now. But Dai just held me back.

"To quote myself and Alex, you're not worth our time."

He smirked and pulled me away. He stopped us and looked back at him. Before I could stop myself I ran up to him and snapped his neck, throwing him over the edge and smiling at my handy work. I looked at D and shrugged.

"Opps. My bad."

Jeremy's Point of View-
Something is up with everyone and Vicky's death. There covering up her real death. Drug overdose? Yeah right. If it was simply that then why would they bury her. No something's up with her death. And I'm gonna find out what.

Alex's Point of View-
We went inside laughing as we approached a drunk Stefan.

"Do you wanna hear the bad news," "Or the really bad news."

"Actually I don't want any news, guys." I sighed.

"Okay let us rephrase that." I told him. "Do you wanna hear that the council's back in vampire mode, or how Alex just killed Uncle John Gilbert." There was a sudden silence. "What?" Stefan asked, tensely. "Great party though," I commented. "hey, and speaking of party I got to get back to my date." I smiled as D and I walked off.

"Damon, Alex." He called and followed us. We rolled our eyes and ignored him.

Damon's Point of View-
As we walked suddenly are eyes widened. John Gilbert walked through the door, very much alive.

"Oh-" "You've got to be-" "Kidding-" "Me." Alex finished.

We walked into the room where he was saying his speech and walked over to Ric. And whispered to him. "Look at his right hand." I hissed. "Who's?" Alaric asked confused. "The town's favorite son." Alex snapped.

"Look at his ring." O clarified. Alaric looked. "Wow, it looks like mine." He said with a sarcastic tone. "Yeah and that would be a big coincidence if-" "He didn't just come back from the dead. Five minutes ago." Alex emphasized. "Where the hell did-" "You get that ring?"

"Isobel," He told us. "my wife."

Alex and I went on to explain our theory that Isobel and John, 'got it on' if you know what I mean. That night as he left, Alex, Ric and I followed him out.

"Going somewhere?" I asked him. "I never like to be the last one to leave a party." Then turned to Alex. "What are you here to kill me again?" He asked. "Tempting but no." Alex grinned.

"Oh, I was under the impression you were going to let Mr. Saltzman do your dirty work." John said. "Ok you obviously know who I am." Alaric said a bit uneasily. "I sure do." John said with a grin. "Alaric Saltzman, the high school history teacher with a secret." Alex and I looked at him. "You sure know a lot-" "For someone who just-" "Got to town." He shrugged. "More than you can imagine Damon. My knowledge of this town goes beyond anything you, or you." He explained. "Or you or even the council knows. So if you were planning on some clever high speed, snatch ring, vamp kill move. Know that if I die, everything I know goes to the council" He told us. "Including the fascinating little tale of the original Salvatore brothers, their self-appointed sister who moved to Mystic Falls, and their present day return to Mystic Falls." Alex twitched. "Johnny-boy I know more then you, so do us a favor and shut the fuck up, already." Oh she was not happy. "How did you get that ring?" Alaric asked. "I inherited one, my brother the other. This was his." He said showing it off. "I wouldn't have given mine to Isobel had I known she would hand it over to another guy." Alaric got a look. "So you did know Isobel." John nodded and looked to Alex and I. "Who do you think sent her your way when she wanted to become a vampire?"

"You sent her?" We asked. "Guilty." He said in a sing song voice.

"Why did you think someone else sent her? Maybe Katherine Pierce?" We both froze and glared.

"How do you know about Katherine?" I asked roughly. "How do I know anything Damon?" He was toying with us. "What do you want?" Alex asked. "So many questions. It was a pleasure meeting you Ric. I've heard so much about you."

He turned and walked off. Leaving a seriously pissed off Alex.

Alex's Point of View-
After I calmed down I went to look for Tyler. When I found him, he wasn't in the condition I left him in. He was now sporting a black eye. I rushed over to him. "What the hell happened Ty?"

"Like you care." I was shocked.

"Shut it Tyler. I care now just tell me what the hell happened." I really wasn't.

"I got into a fight with Matt." He finally told me. "Ok?" I questioned. "What did you do Ty?" He looked at me. "Why do you assume it was me?" He started to get a bit defensive. I held my hands up in a surrendering manner. I was not in the mood. "Sorry." I muttered. But Tyler shook his head. "Its ok, I'm just not in a good mood." He told me. "Well that makes two of us." I replied. "I actually came over here to tell you that i'm leaving and I had a lot of fun with you. And I hope we can do it again sometime."

After I kissed him goodnight I walked away with a smirk.

When I got home I immediately kicked off my shoes and got myself a drink. I took my seat next to Damon on the couch. About thirty minutes later Stefan walked in.

"We have a problem Stefan. And when-" "We say problem I mean global crisis." I said. "It seems Uncle John has a..." Damon trailed off as we saw his pale face.

"You don't look so good." I said quietly. "It's different this time isn't it?" Damon asked. "The need is too strong-" "Of course it would be- ""After all these years."

Damon stood up and put a hand on Stefan's shoulder. "Have a good night brother."

I smiled softly at the almost loving gesture, just like when we were human. When D stepped aside I latched onto Stef.

"You're going to be fine Stef." I whispered in his ear as I kissed his cheek. As I walked away, I was hoping he would believe my words. Cause me, I sure as hell didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: I own nothing except Alex

Well this chapter was just awkward between Damon and Alex. Poor Alex. And yes Alex does have a heart- I mean she feels bad about standing up Tyler.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_under_control/set?id=27948152&lid=785929