Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Night of the Comet

Alex's Point of View-
“You know I always loved walking through the woods at night while I was human.” I said happily as we walked around. I loved just hanging out with Damon. Just me and him. Damon chuckled. “So did I.” He replied I looked at him. “Before you knew vampires existed?” I questioned. He nodded. “And even after that- but you wouldn’t let me go alone.” I laughed. No I hadn’t let him go alone.

I smiled and then I heard something. It sounded like humans.

“Hear that?” Damon nodded. A smirk growing on his face. “Dibs on the guy!” I said laughing childishly. I knew he would have given me the guy anyway. He chuckled again. We sat back and waited in a tree.

As we watched I couldn't help but think over everything. I have the best friend in the world. I love him sooo much. In a brotherly way. We are both physically twenty-one but he treats me like a twin sister. Totally overprotective. It's insane since i'm technically older them him, by a lot. So I find it funny.

Then we start to make the fog come in. We both smirked.

“Ready?” He asked as if he had too. I nod just as the guy comes out of the tent. I silently swoop in and attack, then carelessly throw him into some branches. While I wait higher up in the tree with Damon. The girl come out and sees her boyfriend and starts screaming while running up to the cars. I laugh while she freaks that it won't open. I watch as he gets the keys out of the guys pocket and unlocks it for her. Then he attacks.

We got home just as the sun was coming up. “Want some coffee?” I asked as we got into the kitchen. “Yeah.” I began to make the coffee. I then sat on the kitchen bench. “What are we going to do today?” I inquired as the coffee maker to make a new cup of coffee. “Not sure.” He said this as he leaned on the kitchen bench. I thought for a moment. “We got a truck load of alcohol, awesome tunes and a bunch of board games and cards that will seem a lot more fun once we're drunk.” Damon nodded. “Sounds like a plan.” He said and grinned then we headed towards the game room, grabbing the coffee.

It was a few hours later and I was in the library reading while Damon was upstairs taking a nap, when someone rang the bell. Damon was downstairs next to me in a flash. We watched as Elena came inside in all her Katharine look-alike way and waited for the right moment to bring his crow in and sped behind her, taking me with him. Shutting the door silently on his way.

"She really shouldn't enter someone's home without permission" I thought. This should be fun. She turned around and gasped. We stared at her intently. “I-I'm sorry for barging in, the door was –“ She looked behind her to see the now closed door. “open”. She stuttered clearly confused.

“You must be Elena.” Damon said putting on his act. “I’m Damon Salvatore, Stefan’s older brother.”

“And i’m Alex Siren, a very close friend of the family.” I smiled welcomly at her which she returned slightly. I had introduced myself happily, Damon had shook her hand.

“Siren?” Elena questioned. “As in a founding family?” I nodded. “Yeah Damon and I are both from founding families.” Once I answered her question she turned to Damon. And she looked confused. “He didn’t tell me he had a brother.” Clearly a bit- well hurt. “Well, Stefan's not one to brag. I bet he didn't tell you he had an adopted sister either.” She shook her head.

“Please come, I'm sure Stefan will be along any second.” I said still smiling at what Damon had said. We all walked down into our lounge, Damon on her right, me on her left.

“Wow!” She suddenly yelled. ”This is your living room?!” She asked in such aw. We smiled. “Living room, parlor, whatever.” Damon said shrugging it off. “I can see why my brother smitten.” I had to suppress a laugh. “Yeah, he comes home from school and won't stop grinning. We had a feeling it was a girl.” I looked at Damon. “It’s about time, for a while there I never thought he would get over the last one-“ “Nearly destroyed him.” I added sorrowfully. I heard her gulp slightly.

“The last one?” She gulped. “Yeah, Katherine, his girlfriend?” He questioned. I then pretended to look like we did something wrong. “Oh. You two haven't had the awkward ex's conversation yet?” Elena shook her head. “Nope.” She was still visibly uncomfortable. “Oops, well I'm sure it will come up now-“ “Or maybe he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound.” We both smirked. I had tried to seem as sweet as possible. I could tell he was trying not to laugh as he looked over Elena's shoulder.

“We all know how those relationships end.” He added, while shaking his head. “You say it like every relationship is doomed to end.” We both smiled. If she only knew. Then we felt a presence. We smirked.

“Hello Stefan.” We spoke in sync and without turning away, freaking her out. Of course little did she know we had heard him coming with our finely tuned senses.

“Elena, I didn't know you were coming over.” He said tightly. “I know I should have called I just-“ Elena tried to explain but Damon cut her off. “Oh, don't be silly, you're welcome any time-“ “Definitely, isn't she Stefan?” He didn't answer; he just continued to glare at us. He probably was trying to guess what we were planning. “You know I should break out the family photo album, or some home movies.” Damon said. “But, we have to warn you, he wasn't always such a looker.” We both smiled jokingly. Elena just grinned a little.

“Thank you for stopping by Elena,” He said slowly. “it was nice to see you.” It was a very clear dismissal. He barely looked at her once. He was just continuing to glare at Damon and I.

“Yeah I should probably go.” She then turned to the two of us. “It was lovely meeting you both, you have a lovely home.” I reached out and hugged. Which she was thoroughly surprised by but returned. “Thanks and your welcome here anytime.” I told her and let go. “It was great meeting you too Elena.” He kissed her hand. And let it go. She turned around and walked up to Stefan.

“Stefan?” She questioned. “Stefan?” She asked once again. But his eyes never left us. All he did to acknowledge her presence was step to the side. Rude much? Jeeze I thought we taught him better manners.

Me and Damon had walked back into the lounge and plopped on the couch. Damon first then I sat on his lap. His arms lounged over the couch.

“Great gal, she’s got spunk.” Damon said. “You on the hand, look tired.” I pointed out. “Did you over exert yourself today?” He asked. “Let me guess, hospital?” Knowing I was already right. But I still asked anyway. “Someone had to clean up your mess.” He snapped lightly. “Well were you successful?” Damon inquired. “Yes did your powers of persuasion work?” Man Stefan is so depressing. He hadn't changed his expression while we had massive grins on our faces. “Remember if you don't feed properly-“ “None of those little tricks work right.” It was true. I’ve seen what happened to people if compulsion isn’t used properly. “Not even a whole bunny will be enough Stefan.” He pointed out.

“How long was Elena here?” Stefan asked, changing the subject. “What are you worried Stefan?” Damon asked. “Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past?”

“Isn’t that why you play your little game "I'm a high school human"?”

“I’m not playing any game.” Stefan replied annoyed. “Of course you aren't.” I said lazily. “We both know the closed you'll ever get to humanity-“ “Is when you rip it open and feed on it.” I finished the sentence. We both were still wearing are grins. “What kind of game are you playing Damon, Alex?” He asked. So many questions. “Guess you'll just have to wait and see won't you-“ “Patience Stefan.” And with that me and Damon went upstairs, laughing. “Paranoid much?” I asked between my laughs.

Once we reached are bedroom door our laughter ceased. Damon and I shared a bedroom for the moment. It was all because of the fact that my old room was well… Let's just say it's not in the nicest condition. Besides me and Damon didn't mind sharing a room. Or a bed and a bathroom. We were pretty comfortable around each other. It wasn't at all awkward. It was just normal. I mean hell we've seen each other practically naked. We entered the room and I laid down on the bed. “I’m going to take a nap.” I stated. As I closed my eyes I could feel the bed move and Damon was on it. “Sleep well.” And with that I fell asleep.

I was having a very good dream. Until a yelling voice broke my sleep. “Alex!” Damon yelled. I ignored. “Alex!” He tried again. “ALEXANDRA SIREN!”

“What Damon?” I asked angrily. I didn't even open my eyes. “It’s comet night.” And that's all it took me to get up. I started to stretch. “You going to flirt a bit more with that Caroline girl again?” Damon nodded. “Yeah our plans coming together. Just a bit more eye sex before I make my move.”

“Cool.” I replied as I put on my shoes. After I put them on I toyed with my necklace for second. He smiled when he saw me toying with it. Damon had given me that ring a long time ago. “Let’s go D.” And as for the nickname only I was allowed to call him that. Within seconds we were outside. “Which car are we taking?” I asked him as we locked the door. “Mine or yours?”

“Mine.” Was his simple reply.

Within five minutes we were at the town square. We got of the car and walked around for a bit. I spotted Caroline. She was such a pretty little thing. I yanked on D's sleeve and grinned. “Quick, there's Caroline, go flirt at a distance.” He grinned and nodded and walked off. I was alone for a while aimlessly walking.

Until I literally ran into a very yummy someone. I know I'm a vamp and all but clumsiness occasionally happens. So time to put on the innocent act. “Oh god, i'm so sorry.” I said with as much innocence as I could manage. Hey what could I say? I was far from innocent. “Nah, its fine.” Holy hell he was good looking. Probably about as tall as Damon. Built with tan skin, short black hair, and dark eyes. I recognized those eyes.

“Hey you’re new here right?” He asked as he helped me up. “Um, yeah.” I mumbled. “I’m Alex Siren.” I told him a bit shyly. Wait shyly? Was I even faking it? Am I actually not forcing this? I ignored myself questions and focused on the conversation. “Tyler Lockwood.” Oh that explains it. Those sexy eyes. “Hey you said Siren, right?” I nodded. “As in the founding family?”

“Yeah.”

“Wow.” He whistled. “With the Salvatore's here that makes all of the original founding families here, I'm the Mayor's son.” We both just smiled and talked for a few minutes.

“Cool, hey I have to go but I'll defiantly see you around.” And with that I bonded off. I only look backed once to find his eyes still on me. Then I focused my gaze forward and went in search for Damon with a smirk.

Damon's point of view-
“Impressive.” I told her. She still had a smirk. “I know.” She knew the affect she had on people. Especially guys.

We started to walk to the Mystic Grill. We used are vampire speed to get there but slowed down before we got into the rest-rant. We both sat down immediately. “Two beers.” I told the bartender. He didn't even question me and Alex. Then a new voice broke into our conversation. We both turned around just as we got our beers.

“I know you.” The girl that I attacked yesterday stuttered. “Well that’s unfortunate.” Alex said as she took a swig of her beer with me. “I don't-I don't know how, but, your face… Excuse me, sorry.” She finished talking to Alex and left.

We smiled at each other, ready to do what's needed to be done. “I’ll meet you on the roof.” I said putting my beer down before disappearing.

I wait less than a minute before Alex returned with the girl, Vicki. I took her over to the edge and continued to threaten to drop her. Alex walked up and stood on the ledge next to me. I look over my shoulder to see Stefan coming along the road. He used our mad vamp skills and jumps up here.

“Not bad.” I nodded curtly. “Have you been eating bunnies?” Alex asked mockingly.

“Let her go.” Stefan said with a strong tone. “Really?” I asked. “Okay.” And with that I almost dropped her, despite her screams of protest. “No! No!” Stefan yelled out in panic. “Relax-“ “What’s happening?” Vicky asked. But was ignored. “We don’t want her dead-“ Alex said. “But you might.” I finished. We both got close to the Vicky girl.

“What attacked you the other night?” I asked her. “I don’t know, an animal? She asked skeptically. She doesn't believe herself. This was going to be easier. “Are you sure about that?”

“Think.” I told her. “Think about it hard-“ “What attacked you last night?” A look of realization passed over her face. “A vampire.” Alex and I smirked. “Who did this to you?” I asked. “You did!” She screamed at me. “Wrong.” Alex then yanked her off the ground.

“Don’t.” Stefan protested as Alex turned her to face to hers. She was now compelling her. “Stefan Salvatore did this to you.” Alex told her. “Stefan Salvatore did this to me.” She repeated. “He’s a vampire, a vicious, murderous monster.”

“Please Damon, Alex, please don't do this.” We ignored Stefan's please to stop. “If you couldn't fix this before, I don't know what you’re gonna do now.” A smirk played on her lips as she ripped her bandage off, exposing her bloody neck. My smirk got even wider. “Nice one.” I high-fived her. She threw her at Stefan, ignoring her cries.

“Your choice of lifestyle has made you weak.” Alex snapped. “A couple of vampire parlor ticks, it's nothing compared to the power you could have.”

“And that you now need.” Stefan's face started to change. I knew he was still trying to fight his natural instinct. “But you can change that-“ “Human blood gives you that.” But my dear brother just threw her to the ground. ”You have to choices-“ Alex started. “You can feed, and make her forget.” “Or you can let her run screaming Vampire through the town square.” Stefan’s face twisted.

“That's what this is about?” He asked. “You wanna expose me?” We started to get frustrated. “No!” I yelled at him. “We want you to remember who you are.” A vampire. “Why?” He questioned. “So what? So i’ll feed? So i’ll kill?” Alex just cracked her neck bored almost with his whining. “I'll remember what it's like to be family again? You know what? Let her go.” This caused Alex’s attention to be gained once again. “Let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to Mystic Falls. Let them chain me up, and let them drive a stake through my heart. Because at least I'll be free of you two.“ Alex and I looked at each other and started to laugh. But I don't think Stefan got it.

Stefan's Point of View-
I didn't know why they laughed. But I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me. “Wow,” Damon said still chuckling. “Come here hun-“ Alex said to Vicky in a soothing voice. As she leaned forward “It's okay.” Alex told her in a soothing voice. “There is no such thing as Vampires. It was an animal that attacked you in the woods, and you don't remember what happened here tonight.” Vicky’s breathing calmed down immediately. Alex's powers of persuasion were more powerful than Damon's and defiantly more than mine. She got up and stood next to my brother.

“What happened?” She asked. “Where am I?” Her hand flew to her neck. “Ah I think my stitches opened.” I looked at her with concern. “Are you ok?” I asked her. She nodded. “I took some pills man, i’m good.” She then left the roof. Seemingly normal. She had completely forgotten the events that had just happened to her.

“It’s good to be home.” I heard Alex say. “I think we might stay awhile.”

“This town need a wakeup call, doesn't it Dai?” I sighed. “What are you up to Alex, Damon?"

Alex's Point of View-
It's really good to be back. I thought with a smirk. “Wouldn't you like to know?” Damon retorted. “That's for us to know and for you to dot, dot, dot.” We both smiled menacingly. “Give Elena are best.” And with that we headed back to the car and then homeward bound.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: I own nothing except Alex.

Ok the second chapter to the series. R&R! Oh and Damon's other nickname Dai is pronounced Day.

Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_night_comet/set?id=27926757&lid=785929