Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Isobel

Alex's Point of View-
Waking up to an empty household was strange. I laid on my new king sized bed. I stared at the ceiling. Then I finally looked at the time. My clock said 11:45am. I sighed and decided to get up. My new house consisted of a small square living room/kitchen, a small bathroom, and my bedroom. There was a small rectangular hallway. Which was like everything else small and square. I got dressed in my Maroon 5 t-shirt and tight black skinny jeans. Then I got a call.

"Ello?" I asked a bit scratchy. "Alex, it's Alaric" Alaric? "I need you to get over to the school. Now." It was obviously important. "Ok… But hey how'd you get my-" But he hung up.

I grumbled annoyed. But got my shoes, jacket, and car keys. I drove to the school quickly. I didn't really want to go. I knew Damon was gonna be there. When I got to the school I parked quickly and went to the room.

"Alex thanks for coming." Alaric told me. Oh I did not like that tone. That was the something is wrong tone.

"Sorry 'm late guys." No I wasn't. "Is everything okay?" Already know the answer. "I saw Isobel last night." Ric told me in a slightly pained voice.

"Isobel's here? In town?" Then I snarled angrily. My mood blackened even more.

"Did you ask about Uncle John? Are they working together?"

Damon fired questions to Alaric as I sat on top of a desk next to Elena, crossing my legs. She scooted away just a bit.

"No." He told us. "No they're not?" Damon asked, wanting to confirm it or not. "No I didn't ask." Of course he didn't. "What about the invention?" "I didn't ask." I started to get irritated. "Does she know about the tomb vampires?" Damon asked him. "I don't know." I snapped. "Did words completely escape you?!" I nearly screamed. "I was a little distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions." He countered strongly. Fair point. So I backed off.

"What did she want?" Damon asked. "She wants to see me."

Damon and I both turned to stare at her like she was insane.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting." She told us. "We don't know why or what she wants." Of course we don't. "Elena. You don't have to see her if you don't want to." Damon said comfortably. I hated it.

"I don't really have a choice." Elena said. "She's threatening to go on a killing spree." Ric explained. I raised an eyebrow, as Damon let go of Elena's hand.

"Oh. And?"

They all looked at me with wide eyes. Sure I had gone a bit soft but i'm still a murderous vampire. And hey I threatened to go on a town killing spree once.

"I take it that's not okay with the rest of you." Damon said and came to lean against a desk. He was avoiding me.

"I wanna do it."

I looked at Elena in surprise. What the hell did she think she was doing?

"I wanna meet her." Elena told us. "If I don't I know i'll regret it." You say that now. You might regret meeting her. "It's your decision." Damon said. "But be careful." Choking back tears here. "I will."

Alaric, Damon and I were all standing outside the Mystic Grill. I was standing next to Ric stiffly, worried for Elena while D paced.

"I don't like this." Damon told us. "Neither do I." I admitted. "Isobel made clear we're not to step foot inside." And since when do we listen to Isobel?

Damon scoffed. "We're not gonna kill her in a crowded restaurant."

"You're not gonna kill her period." Alaric snapped. I huffed and crossed my arms like a child who had been denied a treat from the shops.

"She ruined your life." "Yet you still wanna protect her?" Damon asked. "Humans are weird." We sighed. "She's my wife." Ric said. We gave him a look.

"Was." He corrected. "Was my wife. I looked for the woman I married but she wasn't there. Whoever that is cold and detached." Of course she is. "Yeah, she's given up her humanity." I told him. "Yeah, see I don't get that." Course you don't. "Stefan has his humanity. He's a good guy." He is. "Hell you're a bitch, you're a dick and you both kill people." He pointed out. "But I still see something human in you two. But with her there was nothing."

Damon finally looked at me for a moment, and we silently agreed to explain it to him.

"You can turn it off." I started. "It's kind of like a button you can press." But more complicated. "Stefan's different; he wants the whole human experience." Which I don't get. "He wants to feel every episode of 'How I met your Mother." Which is an awesome show. "He shut's his feelings out. The problem is that as a vampire your instinct is not to feel." Very hard to ignore. "That doesn't mean we don't though." Damon added. "Isobel chose the easy road." The road I was on. "No guilt or shame. No regret." I sighed, oh the fun times. "I mean come on, if you could turn it off wouldn't you?" Damon asked. "You two haven't."

We scoffed in sync.

"Of course we have Ric." I told him. 'It's what makes us so absolutely awesome." "And fun to be around."

Damon's Point of View-
"Uh oh che're, you won again. Hope I'm wearing my good underwear."

The girl just giggled as I started to take off my pants.

"Tonight's just one blast from the past after another." Came Isobel's voice. As she stalked in.

"No, no, no."

She pointed to me as I zipped up my pants. She said something French to the human woman and she left. I waved bye.

"Good to see you Isobel." I said as I put on my shirt.

"Just having fun with you naughty little minion." Although we didn't get to the naughty-naughty part. "How'd you find me?" Isobel asked.

I ran over to her in vampire speed.

"Searched all the neighborhood bank foreclosures and found the most expensive one." She always did have an acquired taste. "Ah." She said in realization.. "Oh I should have known. You and Alex were the ones who taught me that." And we taught her well. "Uh huh." I told her. "What are you really doing here?" Isobel asked me. "Well you caused quite a stir." I said. "You blow into town; saw everyone except for the people who made you. I'm a little hurt." And so is Alex- yeah right. "I'm so sorry."

She looked as if she was about to hug me but grabbed my hair painfully instead.

"Did you bring the device?"

I laughed and got out of her hold easily. We started to walk. I rubbed the back of my head while Isobel laughed.

"What are you doing with John Gilbert?" I fired back. "We dated a few times when we were young." Makes sense. "He just a little bit in love with me." I could laugh. "I'm sure, one of the many. So this little invention, what do you want with it?" I was curious about this. "Oh me personally?" She asked "I don't want anything with it. I'm just doing what I'm told. You know Damon we're on the same side."

We got close and I took her chin in one hand and scoffed.

"Oh yeah." I asked with a raised eyebrow. "What side is that?"

"Katherine's." My eyes widened. "She wants John Gilbert to have the device," Explained Isobel. "and I think that you know that she's not happy when she gets what she wants."

I pushed her off me and we moved apart.

"Why are you doing the dirty work?" I snarled. "Don't kill the messenger." Isobel said. "We both know that you can't control Katherine. She does what she wants." Oh yeah I knew that. "So do I." I said gruffly. "Oh really Damon? You do?"

She came at me and I grabbed her wrist.

"What should we do now?"

We laughed and are lips were almost touching.

"Oh yeah. Memory serves."

We began to kiss. We moved at vampire speed to a chair. Then I suddenly moved out of the chair and pinned her to the floor with my hand.

"Now that I have your attention." I snarled. "Listen up. You do not come in to mine and Alex's town, threaten people I care about. Going after Elena. Bad move." I tightened my grip. "You leave her alone or I will rip you to bits. Cause I do believe in killing the messenger. You know why?" I then bent down to whisper. "Cause it sends a message."

I eased her up then slammed her back down. She cried out in pain.

"Katherine wants something from me; you tell that little bitch to come get it herself."

Then I finally let her go and disappeared.

Alex's Point of View-
I finally saw Bonnie. And I went to go talk to her.

"So, I heard you and Elena finally made up."

I slid into the seat next to her with ease. She turned to face me.

"Aunt Alex." She said in moderately unhappy tone. "And yeah we did." I grinned. "That's good. And I see you picked up on that little habit." I loved it that she picked up on it. "It was hard not to…" She trailed off. "What do you want?" Straight to the point, I like that. "Always to the point, aren't we?"

I laughed.

"And why do you assume I want anything?" Smart girl though. "Can't I just have a friendly chat with my descendent?" She looked at me and gave me are you series look. "No." She stated bluntly.

I sighed. "Alright I'm here to make peace."

"Peace?" She asked skeptically. "Yes, little witch peace." Was that so hard for me to ask for "Excuse me if I find that hard to believe." She told me. "And don't call me little witch." She frowned. "Look, I don't like having my descendants hate me. Fear me, yes," Cause fear could be good. "but hate no. Cause sooner or later you are going to come to me." They all did. "And why do you assume that?" She asked as if she would be any different. "Cause they all do." I said with a shrug. "They all wanted to become stronger. Sooner or later you're going to seek my help." Emily did, Shelia did, your mother did. "But for now here, practice with this." I got out Emily's spell book. "It's Emily's spell book." She looked at it with caution. "Why would you give this to me?" She asked, eying the book. "Cause Shelia trusted you, and so does Emily." I replied. "And if they trusted you then that means something. So take it before I change my mind little witch."

She nodded and took it. I smirked and got up. "Bonnie can I give you some advice?" I asked as I pocketed for my wallet. "You're going to give it to me anyway." Right you are. "Where there is a Pierce, there is a Bennett." I explained. "It's always been like that." Then I threw down a twenty and left.

Elena's Point of View-
I had walked in on Bonnie looking through Emily's spell book. She finally turned to me.

"Are you sure this is what Isobel wants?" Bonnie asked me. "I'm sure, why?" She just looked at me. "Cause this is a weapon… A weapon against vampires." My eyes widened in shock and fear.

Alex's Point of View-
I got a call from Elena saying Isobel was at the school. And on top of all this Jeremy is missing! And she thinks Isobel took him. And that made me want to scream No one messes with my brothers. And apparently Damon gave up the device to save Jeremy. So also Jeremy knows about us, and I am secretly dancing the happy dance. And this only happened in about 5 hours. So now Bonnie's gonna try and de-spell the vampire hating device. I told them I'd let her do this one alone cause she needs practice. So now I'm sitting on the couch reading, waiting for a call from Damon to gear up. When I heard a knock. I got up from my couch and looked to see who it was. It was Tyler. I smiled and opened the door.

"Hey I… Uh… Got you house warming gift." He told me. "Thanks Ty."

He gave me a box of the whisky I liked. And I really didn't even want to know how he got this.

"This is a nice place." He said as he looked around. "A little small, but a nice place."

I laughed slightly.

"Thanks." I told him with a smile. "You're welcome." He replied. "So can I give you the tour?" Not like there was much to it though. "Sure."

The tour took less than five minutes. Considering how small this place is. I showed him my bedroom last.

"And this is the bedroom." I told him with a sweep of my arm. "I can see that." He had this grin on his face. "Yeah I guess you can."

Tyler and I got really close. He breathed slightly and we began to kiss. His hands moved to remove my jacket and I fully obliged. We were really starting to get into something when my cell rang. I kissed him one last time.

"I gotta take this." I breathed an answered it.

"Ello?" I answered. "It's me." The voice on the other end said. "Oh hey Damon." I greeted. "Bonnie de-spelled it. We're going to meet Isobel." Okay straight to business. "Alright I'll be right there D."

I hung up. I turned around. Before I even spoke-

"Let me guess, he needs you for something." He said in a tone. "Yeah he does, why the tone Ty?" I asked with a frown. "Oh I don't know." He replied sarcastically. "It's just when we're about to start something, he crash's it." My frown deepened. "Where is this coming from?" I asked. It's coming from fact that you always drop everything for him." "I don't!" I yelled. "Yeah you do." He replied. "Seriously?! What are you? Jealous?"

That seemed to shut him up.

"Oh my god. You are, aren't you? You're jealous."

He stayed silent.

"Look Ty, Damon's my best friend, my brother," I explained. "and when he needs me, I'm gonna be there for him." Cause he's been there for me. "You don't look at him like a best friend or brother." He snapped. I just blinked. "Excuse me?" I asked, flabbergasted at his accusation. "You heard me. You look at him like you love him."

It was my turn to stay silent. He just looked at me and scoffed. And he was shaking his head. Once he was out the door, I started to get ready. I felt like an idiot. But I'd have to apologize to him later. When I finally arrived, I saw Damon and Stefan.

"Do you really think that I came alone?" And all three of stepped out of the shadows.

"Happy to see you Alex." Isobel said. "Can't say the same for you bitch." I smirked. Now she recognized a threat.

"For god sakes Elena call your home." She said with an eye roll. "What?" Elena asked. "Call home and ask to speak to your brother Jeremy."

She got out her cell and called. She nodded to us. I relaxed my position a bit. I was happy he was safe.

"You were never going to hurt him." Elena said- realizing something. "No." She told her. "I was gonna kill him."

I snarled and Isobel was slightly frightened.

"Don't look for any redeeming qualities in me. Cause I don't have any." Already knew that sweetheart. "But you took a risk with Damon." Elena told her. "How did you know that he was gonna give it to me?" Oh… "Cause he's on love with you."

I could feel my heart breaking and my eyes water. That just confirmed my suspicion. I felt broken and lost. Elena gave a confused look and Damon just tried to avoid everyone's eyes. Stefan was glaring at Damon slightly, but when he got to me he gave me a soft look. It was very tense then Isobel held out her hand. Elena walked over begrudgingly and handed the device over.

"Thank you." Elena told her. Isobel raised an eyebrow. "For what?" She asked. "For being a monumental disappointment. Keeps the memory of my real mother… Perfectly intact."

"Goodbye Elena." She said then looked to us. "As long as you have a Salvatore on each arm and a Siren attached to them, you're doomed. Katherine was smart. She got out. But we all know that you are not Katherine."

And with that she walked away. There was a silence. Stefan and Elena hugged. But she and Damon shared a look, a moment if you will. Then Elena started to walk to me.

"Alex I'm-" But I cut her off. "Shut it Elena I don't want to hear it."

Without another word or glace I walked away. When I got home Tyler was on my doorstep. He got up when he saw me.

"Look I'm sorry Alex;" He apologized. "I crossed the line, when I said you were in love with him… Really that was me just being a dick."

I stayed silent. Once I unlocked my door I gave Tyler a look. And without warning I kissed him and pulled him into my house and he fully obliged. I needed this tonight. I know it sounded like I was using him… And a part of me was. But the other part of me was doing this cause I genially liked him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: I don't own TVD, just Alex

Only one more chapter left peoeplz! Remember R&R and Review :D

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-isobel/set?id=27949083