Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Family Ties

Damon’s Point of View-
I woke up earlier then I had thought I had. It was only 9am. I looked to Alex’s sleeping form. She looked peaceful like a child. You would never think she was a killer. I debated whether I should wake her up or let her sleep.

But I didn’t have to. Stefan’s cries filled the room. She awoke instantly obviously annoyed at being woken up. She had that what the hell face. She just got out of bed silently and got dressed. She pulled out a black and white stripped tank-top and cameo skinny jeans. She went into the bathroom and came out changed a minute later.

“Morning Alex.” I said with a fake cheer voice. “Yeah, yeah.” Oh not happy. “Let’s go.” She grumbled. She was and never will be probably a morning person.

We went into Stefan’s room after I got dressed and we both took a seat somewhere. Alex took the desk and I took the chair. Within seconds he awoke. “Bad dream?” Alex asked sarcastically. I just shook my head. “Do you know how easy it is to get into your head?”

“Yep it was too easy, it was kinda sad.” It really was. “You really need some human blood,” “Might even level the playing field. Though not by much.” Stefan just glared. “Football reference-“ “Too soon?”

Stefan got up and sprinted over to his table and grabbed a knife, quickly throwing it at Alex. It landed square in her stomach. But she just looked down at it and looked like it was nothing, then she looked back up at him and raised an eyebrow. I got up off the chair, while Alex stood straight and sighed. She pulled it out and spoke. “Okay so I might have deserved that one,” She started to play with the knife as her wound healed. “but Stefan, violence is never the answer.”

She sounded like a mother scolding a child. “We just wanted to let you know, they caught the culprit.” Stefan looked at us. “The animal responsible for killing Coach Tanner and all those people.” I added.

“What are you talking about?” He asked confused. “It was a mountain lion.” She said. “Massive one. It attacked a hunter this morning it's all over the news, how did you miss it?” “Deadly Beast Captured, All’s Well In Mystic Falls.” I said with an equally satisfied smile. “Why would you cover your tracks?” Stefan wondered. “We've decided to stay a while.” Alex said with a shrug. “You know, relearn Damon’s roots,” “And we're just having way too much fun here with you and Elena.” “Can't touch her now.” Stefan said a bit smugly. Not that it deterred. “Well the vervain keeps us out of her head.” “Maybe that's not our target.” “We could have a different motive entirely.” “Believe it or not Stefan some girls don't need my persuasion.” I told him. “Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style, my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.”

Alex’s Point of View-
I walked over to Stefan with the knife. Suddenly I stabbed him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain. Damon just shook his head, as if to say to Stefan, you’re a moron. And I whispered into Stefan’s ear quietly. “Paybacks a bitch.” And I just happen to be that bitch. With that I got up and walked out the door, with Damon in tow.

We headed towards are library. “You going with Care to the founder party?” I asked as I said down. He shook his head. “Nope, I asked but her mum wants her by her side all night so no dates” Secretly doing the happy dance. “I would just compel her but it would look suspicious.”

“Yeah I guess it would, Care wouldn't want to go against her mother, the sheriff in such a public place.” But then again I went against my holier-than-art-thou-father in a lot of places. “So that means,” Damon said turning to me, getting on one knee. “Alexandra Amelia Siren, would you go to the Founders party, with me?” I was shocked. And not many things surprised me at my age. I realized I hadn’t set anything.

“Hell yeah!” I yelled with a smile. “It’s like a very good dream come true.” Oh I did not just say that aloud. Luckily Damon chose to ignore it. “Good,” Damon told me as he got up. “cause I didn’t want to go solo to this thing. And I don’t want you to go solo either.” That confused me. A bit happy but confused. “Why?”

“I just don’t.” He told me. “Ok” I just shrugged. I wasn’t going to push the issue. “Now we have much to do.” He told me with a smile. “We do?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. He nodded. “Of course, we have to coordinate.” I just laughed. Such a girl. I was the only one aloud to see this side of him. And he was the only one aloud to me like this.

After that we just chilled for the next few hours. D was reading my copy of Eclipse on the couch. “What’s so special about this Bella girl?” He asked. “Edwards so whipped.” I just shook my head. “You gotta read the first book first; it won’t make sense if you don't.” Damon just shook his head and sighed. “I miss Anne Rice, she was so on it.” Oh how I missed Anne Rice, lovely woman. “Me too, I mean sparkles, really?" I honestly only read the Twilight series to make fun of it. “It's so demeaning to vampires. And flaunting around eating animals as if it's a good thing.” I said shaking my head. “It's horrible. Now that I think about it, it’s kind of like twilight threw up all over your brother.” We both laughed at that. But our laughter stopped when Zac came around the corner.

“I didn’t know you guys.” He said quietly. Damon shrugged. “Just going through Stefan's homework, boy this country sure has dummied down in the last hundred years.” I laughed. Why he wants to go to high school is beyond us.” Damon told him. “Harvard I understood, actually no, I didn't get that either.” I nodded. “Total waste of time if you ask me.” I mean even though I went to college, that didn't mean I didn't think it was a waste of time.

Then we noticed his face. Not that it wasn’t hard to notice. “Go ahead get it out,” “what's on your mind?”

“Why are you here Damon, Alex?” That annoyed me. “To spend time with you Zac, families important.” I snickered a bit. “We have missed you oh so much.” It didn’t faze him. “I know you two, you always have a motive.” True. “So tell me what it is this time?” Now that pissed me off. He was demanding. I sprinted up and grabbed him by the throat and pinned him. Then I said in an eerily calm voice. “You are not to question us.” I growled. “I could end you.” I reminded him He looked terrified. “I didn't mean to upset you.” Zac choked out. Damon smiled while I laughed softly. “This is not upset Zac” He told him. “I have seen upset many a time and you're lucky she doesn't rip your heart out.”

“What's going on?” Stefan’s annoying and unexpected voice questioned. I still had a grip on Zac. “We're having a family moment Stefan, sending some quality time.” After I released Zac and I followed Damon out. After that I went into me and Damon’s bedroom to get that cursed thing they call a dress on.

Damon’s Point of View-
“Do they still wear ties to this thing?” I asked Stefan as I entered the living room with two different ties. “Why are you even going?” He asked ignoring my question. I just looked at him. “Well it's only fitting.” I told him. “We were all at the very first one, remember?” Not like he couldn’t.

“I think it's better if we don't draw attention to ourselves.” He replied. “So you should stay here.” I didn’t really care. “Alex and I will see to it that Elena has a good time.” Stefan just shook his head and went to get a drink.

“My goodness, i've driven you to drink.” He just shook his head. “I can't seem to rid myself of you or Alex so what else am I supposed to do besides go about living my life?” He asked, deadpanning a bit. I shrugged. “Go about living my life, see therein lays your eternal struggle.” He looked at me. “You’re dead dude, get over it.” I said as I held up a tie to my chest. “What do you think?” He just glared.

“It's cool not growing old.” I told him. “I like being the eternal stud, and I know for a fact that Alex likes being the eternal babe. I mean you’ve heard her say it.” It was true, Alex was an absolute babe, but I was never ever going to say that out loud. That would be bad. “Yes being a 160 something year old teenager has been the height of my happiness.” Stefan rolled his eyes. I just shook my head.

“You cracked a funny Stefan; I should have a drink to celebrate.” I walked over to the table with the drinks. I saw Katharine’s photo and reached down to pick it up. Why is it that when I look at her I don't feel like I used to. No. That's crazy. I love her. I sounded like I needed to convince myself.

“1864.” I started. “You and Katharine were the perfect couple. It was hell watching you dance with her.” I remembered that. I hated it. “My happiness was short lived.” He told me shaking his head. “Though you and Alex made a lovely couple too.” I'm going to ignore that. I really needed to ignore that. I’m glad Alex hadn’t heard that. “I remember, I left the party early, I was waiting for her.” I told him. “The night you dropped her off I was waiting just inside. You were such a gentleman;” It almost made me laugh. ”gave her a kiss on the cheek. Though what she really wanted was... oh well.” I said with a sigh.

“Here is to history repeating itself. Huh?” I acted as if I was about to take a sip when I let the poisoned liquid fall just in front of me, the glass following shortly after. I know for a fact if Alex knew Stefan had tried to poison he would be in a lot of pain. “I admire your effort Stefan,” I told him. “pouring yourself a drink and then spiking the bottle with vervain.” He continued to look at me. “I'm not some drunken high school chick, you can't rookie me.” And it pissed me off that he thought he could. “But I can't help but feel a little used; I thought we were having a moment, now I have to go to the party angry, who knows what I'll do.” I just sighed and with that I left. He looked defeated.

Alex’s Point of View-
I just had finished putting on my fishnet stockings when Damon walked in. “Yah know I haven’t seen you in a dress in a long time.”

“I know.” I giggled. “I remember you would steel my clothing.” I looked at him in mock horror. “I did not!” I yelled. “I just borrowed it.”

“Yeah,” Damon said laughing. “borrowed without asking.” I laughed at that. I pulled out a pair of Mary-Jane’s and put them on. I grinned at Damon. Then we left for the party. We decided to show off my car today.

After a few minutes of driving we got out of the car. We just stood there. Waiting to be invited in. We were stuck. Then I heard to my left. “Hello, who might you be?” We turned to see an older woman. I put on my best people person smile. “Hi I'm Alexandra Siren but call me Alex.” She nodded. “Oh yes, the final founding family. Come in.” Then I was allowed to enter.

“I’m Carol Lockwood by the way.” I nodded. “Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood; this is my best friend Damon Salvatore.” She nodded and turned to him. “Oh yes, please come in and enjoy yourselves.” She just grinned at Damon. Ok two things. 1. She’s like 40 something and 2. She was getting on my nerves and I didn’t like it when people flirted with him. But at least we got invited in.

“Let's get a drink; I need to be full of alcohol to endure this hell.” I sighed. And that really was the truth. But he laughed and I smiled a bit at the sound. “Yes let's.”

We were getting a drink when Stefan and Elena walked in all smiles. He whispered something in her ear which made her laugh. “Ok now that’s just sickening.” I made a gagging noise. “Definitely.” He agreed. Then I turned to him. “Hey you think you can handle being on your own for a bit?” He nodded. “Yeah, sure.” I kissed his cheek and bounded off.

Tyler’s Point of View-
I had just gotten into a major fight with Vicki. She accused me being ashamed of her. I don’t think I am. But maybe I hide her from my family… Ok so what? She wants to be a bitch fine. I turned around to see that girl from last night. What was her name? Something with an A. I had to think for a second “Alex!” That’s what her name was. I looked her up and down she was dressed differently than she had been before. She was in a black dress with fishnets and Mary-Jane’s. But she still had that skull ring on a chain and that weird ring.

“Hey, Alex, right?” She nodded. “Yeah and your Tyler?” I grinned. She remembered my name. “Yep, we met at the comet night.” I told her. “I know that.” She said with a flippant attitude. “I told you I would see you soon. Didn’t I?” She was flirting. And I was just going to let her hang there. So I flirted back. “Yeah you did.” Remembering that she told me she would see me around. “So can ask you a question?” Alex nodded. “Sure.”

“What is a gorgeous girl like you, doing out here by herself?”

“Well actually I’m with my best friend Damon Salvatore, Stefan’s older brother.” She explained. My smile dropped. “Oh really?” Damn. There goes my plan. But wait she’s still flirting with me. I grinned. “So can I ask you a question?” She asked reusing my line. “Sure.”

“What’s a hottie like you doing out here all alone?” That made grin even more. “I have no idea.” Alex just giggled a bit. I was making probably a fool of myself slightly and she just continued to flirt. “Yah wanna walk with me?” She asked motioned the path she was going on. “Sure.” We started to walk for a bit. And we continued to flirt.

Elena’s Point of View-
I looked around and saw Damon but no Alex. “That’s odd” I thought. I never have seen them without one another. Then I spotted her with Tyler. She and him were talking. Ok more like flirting. He whispered something in her ear and while she just touched his arm. I could tell she just laughed. She smiled and whispered something into his ear. They continued to flirt in their wordless conversation. I looked her over. She was wearing a black dress that was simple but none the less gorgeous on her. She also had on fishnet stockings and black Mary-Jane’s. And also a black skull ring on a chain and a ring that looked like Stefan and Damon’s. I wondered why she was with Tyler and not Damon. It was certainly weird. And why was she flirting with Tyler. Alex is like twenty-one and Tyler’s only eighteen. They had stopped flirting; she kissed him on the cheek and walked off. I looked back to Tyler who was grinning slightly.

Damon’s Point of View-
A few hours, and a lot of Champaign later, Alex had found me and we continued to drink. She had been flirting with Tyler Lockwood. For some reason that bothered me to wits end. I didn’t know why it did. But it did. “Maybe I’m just being over protective.” That had to be it.

We were on our way to see what Stefan was up to. When we heard Elena talking. “Look at all these familiar names.” She was pointing to the paper. “Sheriff William Forbs, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Is that Damon and Stefan Salvatore? And Alexandra Siren?” That got her confused. “The original Salvatore brothers, our ancestors.” She jumped and turned around. “And my Great-great-great Grandmother.”

“Tragic story actually.” I said shaking my head. “We don't need to bore her with stories of the past you guys.” Stefan said stiffly. But Elena just shook her head. “It's not boring Stefan, I'd love to hear more about your family.” And just as she said that Caroline came in. I mentally groaned. She was pouting.

“There you are!” She yelled. And then turned to Elena. “Elena would you let me borrow your date, Damon wont dance with me.” Elena looked like she was about to say something but she didn’t get a word in. “I'm not taking no for an answer.” And with that she dragged Stefan out. “Have fun!” Alex called out sarcastically to Stefan. Stefan glared at her over his shoulder.

Then we turned to Elena. “We want to apologies to you for being such world class jerks.” I told her. “We were totally out of line.” Alex added. “There is no excuse.” “Are therapist says we’re acting out, trying to punish Stefan.” Elena looked a bit confused. “Punish him for what?” She asked.

But we just waved her off. “It's all in the past,” Yeah in the past. “I don't even want to bring it up, let's just say that the men in the Salvatore family have been cursed with sibling rivalry.” “And the women in the Siren family have always had a soft spot for the Salvatore’s.” Alex informed. “It all started with our original ancestors.”

“The Salvatore names were practically royalty in this town and when the Siren name came through the town they were treated the same way.” Alex told her looking at the paper. “Before the war, there was a battle here.” “The battle of willow creek.” I remembered that battle. “Right.” Alex remembered it as well. It was kinda hard to forget. “I know we talked about it in class, confederate soldiers fired on a church with civilians inside.” History obviously didn’t explain it well. “What the history books left out, was that the people that were killed, they weren't there by accident, they were believed to be union sympathizers so some of the founders on the confederacy side back then wanted them rounded up and burned alive.” I clenched. “Jerks.” Alex added as she put a hand on my shoulder. “Stefan and Damon” Alex and I still found it weird to talk in third person. No matter how used to it we became. “had someone they loved very much in that church, and when they went to rescue them, they were shot, murdered in cold blood.” Elena looked a bit horrified. “Who was in the church that they wanted to save?” She asked. “And what happened to Alexandra?” I could practically hear Alex’s thoughts. But she was a good girl and held her tongue. And what I said next I held Alex’s gaze. “A woman, I guess, doesn't it always come down to the love of a woman?” My gaze was intense. Then turned lax. “And Alexandra was shot as well. No one’s why.”

“Look i'm sorry that you guys and Stefan have this thing between you all,” That was surprising. “but I can't get in the middle of it Alex, Damon. I just hope you three can work it out.” We nodded. “I hope so too.” “Me too.” We both sounded like we meant it. Alex was looking down as I realized that maybe living in peace wouldn't be so bad.

“What did we miss?” Alex asked as we walked up to Stefan and Caroline. Stefan just smiled. “Drink Damon? Alex?” I can't believe he would try that again. I had told Alex what Stefan had tried to do and she was ready to attack him. “No thanks i'll pass.”

“We’ve have already had one too many tonight Stefan. Thanks anyway.” But Stefan continued to smile. If we weren't in a crowded room right now I'd wipe that smirk off his face. “Stefan, do you have another dance in you?” Elena asked. Stefan nodded and looped his arm through. “Absolutely.” They walked off together.

“They look so cute together.” Caroline said with a sigh.

Alex’s Point of View-
“Don’t talk please.” D growled. Oh he was not in a good mood. Caroline looked disheartened. I patted her shoulder and smiled warmly at her. I really like this girl, we could be great friends. If Damon wasn't going to kill her soon. Hhm. I almost feel bad. Key word almost. Then we left her.

We got a few more drinks and waited for our plan to unfold. I tapped D's shoulder. Elena was walking away. Stefan looked over at us and we smirked. D and I were making our way up the stairs to find the jewel. Well my jewel, technically speaking. Then we found Caroline and I threading my arm through hers. “Where have you two been?” Caroline asked. But we chose to ignore. “We've been looking for you.” Damon told her. “There you are.” We continued to walk. “Love your dress by the way.” I added. I really did like her dress.

“Your brother barely danced with me for five minutes.” Caroline complained. Again ignored. Then we reached are destination. “Okay stand right there.” Damon said positioning her. Then he went into the room.

“So are you having fun?” I asked as Damon got the jewel out of the box. It was almost back in my grasp. “Not really, I prefer high school parties.” She told me. I nodded. I had to agree. “Me too, god I miss those.” Not that I had those when I went to, well I technically never went to high school. Then Caroline said something as she noticed what Damon was doing. “Hey you’re not supposed to touch, what is that?” She told Damon as he handed me the crystal. “Very important Crystal.” I answered. “How did you know it was there?” She asked confused. “Because I put it there.”

“Actually I put it there, thank you very much.” I corrected. “When?” Caroline asked curiously. “An incredibly long time ago.” I replied. “What's it for?”

“Never you mind.” Damon said getting annoyed with her questions. “We can't just steal it.” Caroline said. I just rolled my eyes. “It's not stealing; it's mine, now come on.” So it was more like taking it back.

We let Care go off and went and hung outside, just talking. Then saw Elena come down the stairs and pushed D. I started to twitch. Then she started to yell. “There is something seriously wrong with you!”

“I could have told you that.” I scoffed. They ignored me, but Damon gave me a weird look. “Both stay away from Caroline or I will go straight to her mother, the sheriff, got it?” She asked. “Stay away from her.” And with that she was gone. Talk about random. That was both unexpected to both of us. “Ok, umm, that was… Weird.” And it made me pissed off.

“Damn it Caroline.” Damon growled. “Let's go.” I said, pulling him along to find Care. When we found her, I looped her arm through mine trying to look casual. “Come with us.” I said lightly as possible. Trying to control my anger.

When we got to the stairs I let her go and D grabbed her, pulling her roughly down them. Damon turned her to face him roughly. “Don't.“ Caroline squeaked. “She took it off and I got flustered okay.” No not ok. “I didn't know what to say, but I swear, ok, I did not tell her, I just told her that you didn't mean to hurt me.” You stupid girl. Damon was having as much trouble as me keeping his anger under control as I was mine. “You make me crazy you know that.”

“And I like you,” I actually kinda did. “but you really know how to piss me off.”

“It's okay we forgive you,” Caroline smiled for a second. “unfortunately, I am so over you now.” I smirked as he bit down. All of a sudden he collapsed onto my shoulder, coughing. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck and pulled out a dart. I fell back also. It felt like my veins were on fire. I opened one eye and saw Stefan walking casually up to us.

“I knew I couldn't spike either of your drinks,” He said. “so I spiked hers. I knew it would take you down Damon, and that Alex would be so distracted that she wouldn't notice me stab her with a vervain dart.” Ass, I thought. Then the next few moments were blurry. All I remember is being thrown into a cell filled with vervain with Damon. Then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own Vampire Diaries just Alex

Please R&R people! And Fav please :)

Outfit 1: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_family_ties/set?id=27944119&lid=785929
Outfit 2: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_family_ties/set?id=27944740&lid=785929