Status: Active! Comments are likely to spur faster updates! ;)

Show, Don't Tell

Dr. Elena Corleone was finally forced to put down the final member of the group she had been traveling with since the outbreak began. She moves on her own and just as she was beginning to convince herself that being alone was better than being with a group, she encounters an unusually familiar man with a crossbow. It's only when he, himself, recognizes her, that he invites her back to his group who are staying at a farm not too far back. From there, things start to change for them both.

---

Anyway, I am beginning to think I'm terrible at these summaries as of late. Nonetheless, I finally broke down and am trying to feed my writing side with this. It probably won't be too terribly long, as I've done this as a challenge to myself. The story title is from the song Show Don't Tell by RUSH and each chapter title is a lyric from the song. The whole goal is to complete the story when I run out of song lyrics. Depending on where I end it and the response I get to this, I might have a sequel. We'll see how this goes~ First Walking Dead fic, hoooo!

Disclaimer: I don't own the Walking Dead or any of its characters, nor did I write any of the song lyrics used in the chapter titles. I only own Elena and any other original character I throw in as needed.

Rating may change.
  1. How Many Times do you Hear it?
    Always time to reassess...
  2. It Goes on All Day Long
    Old acquaintences in the weirdest places...
  3. Everyone Knows Everything
    Say hello.
  4. And No One's Ever Wrong
    The girls get some time.
  5. ...Until Later
    Every girl's got her breaking point.
  6. Who Can You Believe?
    He's got a point, there.
  7. It's Hard to Play it Safe
    You have to learn the basics.
  8. But Apart from a Few Good Friends
    Bittersweet suprises can be a little more bitter than sweet.
  9. We Don't Take Anything on Faith
    It's a cruel world.
  10. Show...Don't Tell...
    Everyone has a temper.
  11. You've Figured Out the Score
    Perhaps getting closer to an answer...