One More Night

Lyn has always built walls up around herself after her parents’ divorce when she was only 13. She refuses to fall in love with anyone, which results in her constant one-night-stands and loneliness. When she meets Matt, she feels something different for him, something she hasn’t felt for anyone before. She’s afraid it’s love, and she will do anything to make sure she doesn’t fall in love with him.

Matt is tired of falling in love and getting his heart broken. He might be a famous rockstar, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t a normal human being with normal feelings too. When he meets Lyn, he slowly begins to fall in love with her, but quickly realizes that she will never feel the same. But that won’t stop him from trying to get her.

Will it be too late for Lyn to realize Matt is the one for her when he starts to find love in other places?

Disclaimer: We (unfortunately) do not own Avenged Sevenfold or any other famous person who shows up in our story. We do own Lyn and the plot, and stealing is not tolerated.

©sterling rose. and gunslinger. 2013
  1. Chapter One
    Lyn's POV
  2. Chapter Two
    Matt's POV
  3. Chapter Three
    Lyn's POV
  4. Chapter Four
    Matt's POV
  5. Chapter Five
    Lyn's POV
  6. Chapter Six
    Matt's POV
  7. Chapter Seven
    Lyn's POV
  8. Chapter Eight
    Matt's POV