One More Night

Chapter One

Divorce. Was I surprised? Not really. The thirteen years of my life hadn’t been smooth, mostly due to my parents’ constant fights and silent treatments and abuse, so caught up in their own dysfunctionality, I was often forgotten or left by myself. It wasn’t sad for me to hear about the divorce, it was almost a relief. I would no longer have to deal with the bickering and torture.

I’d decided at a rather young age that love was a waste of time. What I had seen of love was pure misery, and so while other girls my age chased unsuspecting boys, I’d laugh and shake my head. I’d go without love.

And so my bitter lifestyle began.


~+~

Here I was at a club, a few martinis deep and gazing around, my girl “friends” giggling and laughing and screaming around a male stripper. Bachlorette parties were possibly the stupidest thing I’d ever attended, but I was obligated to go to my friends'. I may not approve of marriage, but that doesn’t mean I should try to stop my friends. I sighed, glancing around the club, my eyes latching onto a muscular man, who was very, very handsome, and staring back at me lustfully. I felt my cheeks flush deeply, and warmth spread through me. Goodness, this man was turning me on from this far away. Well, my friends were constantly teasing me about needing to get laid. I gave him a coy smile and turned away, sipping my drink.

It wasn’t long before I felt his presence beside me, and I looked up.

“Can I buy you a drink?”

“Of course you can, Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome,” I flushed, the alcohol making me talk a little too much.

A smirk played across his lips, a promise of dimples on his cheeks. He ordered me one of the house drinks as I finished my martini, and I kept my eye on him out of the corner of my eye.

“So, what’s a pretty girl like you doing here, sitting alone?”

“Dumb bachelorette party. Not quite my thing.”

“Mm,” He nodded slightly, his eyes sweeping over my fingers for a ring.

“Not mine, a friend’s. If it were mine I’d probably be with the rest of them acting like men with their stripper.”

“Stripper?”

“They thought it’d be a hoot to get a male stripper, and they seem to be enjoying it quite a bit. I don’t think they noticed I left.” I gave a soft chuckle, realizing the alcohol was making me talk too much.

“Well I’m Matt…and you are?”

“Lyn..”

He smiled, revealing dimples that etched into his cheeks adorably. “Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” He took my hand and kissed it, and I had to hold back a laugh. I wondered how much he was an actual romantic or if he was just doing it to get in my pants.

“You don’t have to do all the romantic shit, I’m not into that.”

He raised an eyebrow, which looked rather disbelieving. But he didn’t leave, and we eventually left together, leading to a night that I wouldn’t forget anytime soon.


~+~

I rolled over, my body aching from the night before. He’d actually made me pass out from pleasure…Again. I was beginning to think he was doing it just to get me to stay the night. I rubbed my face, looking over, seeing his place in bed empty. The sound of sizzling bacon and the smell of waffles wafted into the room through the ajar door, and I groaned softly, falling back on the bed. Why the heck was he cooking me breakfast? Perhaps I could sneak out.

He and I had been immediately attracted to each other when we’d seen each other for the first time, and so we’d started a friends-with-benefits relationship, agreeing we wouldn’t fall for each other, per my insistence. I wasn’t, and still am not interested in a relationship. I’d easily kept my side of the bargain. I wasn’t sure I could say the same about him.

I’d learned my lesson in putting my emotions into things, too easily lost, and I could get hurt. I’d never been a gambler with money, and I didn’t intend to start doing it with my heart. Chances were too high it’d get stepped on, so I kept it under lock and key, and I didn’t plan on giving anyone that key.

I got out of bed stiffly, wincing. A tremor ran through my body, reminding me of the night before. God, if the man was good at anything, he was good at pleasuring a woman, and he’d learned to play me like a fiddle. I awkwardly pulled my clothes on, unable to find my panties. If I knew anything he’d probably stashed them, along with the rest of the underwear he’d stolen from me. I didn’t really care; it was hot in a way.

I grabbed my bag, tiptoeing with some difficulty out of the room. If only my legs worked a little better after our nights. I hurried down the stairs, glad to hear he had the radio going. Good, I thought, a smaller chance of getting caught. I slipped towards the front door, watching him as he poured batter into the waffle iron. I almost laughed as I thought to myself that he’d better be hungry, ‘cause he’s making himself an awfully big breakfast. I got my shoes on without attracting his attention, although I stopped for a moment to admire his shirtless torso, the way his back muscles rippled as he moved. If I did ever go for a guy, I’d want one with his body structure. I slowly opened the door to the coat closet, grabbing mine, but unfortunately making the hangers clatter together. Seriously?

“Lyn?”

I huffed in frustration. So much for sneaking out.

Matt spun around, seeing me. It was obvious by the look on his face he was disappointed I’d tried to leave, his hazel eyes being frustratingly puppy-doggish.

I gave a forced smile, giving a little awkward wave. “Just thought I’d, uh, go home.”

Matt walked over, shaking his head. “I made you breakfast…”

“Not hungry…” I mumbled, throwing my jacket over my shoulders, which was immediately confiscated.

“Aw come on, a waste of a good slice of bacon!”

I laughed dryly. “One, Matt, you can easily eat all of that yourself, mister Muscle-boy, and two, I am not your girlfriend.”

Matt raised an eyebrow, an indiscernible emotion in his eyes. “I could, but it’d be a lonely breakfast.” He didn't respond to my girlfriend comment.

I scoffed. “Did you forget the concept of a one night stand? Typically you don’t stay for breakfast.”

“But it’s not a one night stand, we’re friends with benefits.”

“No emotions involved, Matt.”

“Didn’t say a thing about emotions, Lyn. Something you’re not telling me?”

I rolled my eyes. “I could ask you the same.”

He sighed heavily. “As fun as this banter is, our waffles are waiting. And as your distinguished host-“ he made a bow with a flourish of his hand “-I insist you stay for breakfast.”

I laughed slightly. He was adorable, and rather persuasive. “Fine. Just this once.”

“All I’m asking for.” He held out his arm for me to take, and I did, following him to the breakfast bar at his kitchen. I sat on a stool, watching him as he took the fresh waffles out of the iron. “You know, I would have liked it better if you had come down in my shirt.”

“Not your girlfriend.” I repeated, shaking my head at him.

He smirked devilishly. “Keep saying that, it’ll make it sound like you want to be my girlfriend.” He winked.

“As much as you would love it, I’ll turn it down this time.” I smirked back, cockily.

He set a plate in front of me, grabbing some food of his own, unplugging the waffle iron. “Coffee, just how you like it…” He set a mug beside my plate. “Piping hot, with half and half.” He smirked.

“You need a hobby, you’re memorizing my favorites.”

“You are my hobby.”

I smacked him, chuckling and starting to eat my waffles. “These are good.”

“Secret recipe.”

“Says the Betty Crocker cook book on your counter.”

“Secret.”

“Mhm.”

He shook his head, digging in. “But speaking of girlfriends, I have to talk to you about something.”
My mind flourished with the possibilities. Did he want to stop the relationship? That wouldn’t make sense, he’d just cooked me breakfast. Perhaps he’d found another girl he was interested in, and wanted to take a break. That suggestion made a small, strange pang in my chest. I frowned slightly, almost unnoticeable. I couldn’t let my emotions get involved. It could be something as simple as wanting to try a new position. I’d be fine with that. Perhaps he wanted me to be his girlfriend, of all things? I pushed that idea out of my mind. “Oh?” I said disinterestedly, pretending to focus on my food. Pretending not to care always helped with the actual not caring.

“Yeah…Lyn, I know we’re supposed to keep out emotions out of this, our relationship.” He sighed, setting his fork down and looking me in the eye.

My stomach seemed to jump into my throat. Oh no.

“I guess I’ve come to like you a lot, maybe even love you.”

This was heavy stuff. “Matt, you know I’m not-“

“Shh.” He cut me off. “Let me talk.” He walked around the counter, turning me on the chair so my arm was touching the counter and I was facing him. He put a finger under my chin, looking down at me, forcing me to look up at him. “You’re a beautiful girl, Lyn, and I’ve always thought so. I’ve begun to like you more and more, you’re becoming more beautiful. But it’s not just your looks, your laugh, the way we talk, god, even the way you take your coffee.”

My eyes were downcast, and my face was flushed. I couldn’t look at him. I couldn’t possibly be his girlfriend. I knew that was what he would ask me.

“I know you’re guarded, I fucking hate these walls you’ve got up in your mind, around your heart. I can see them when we do it, when you look at me, you’re not letting me all the way in…” He sighed. “C’mon Lyn, look at me.”

I reluctantly looked up at him, perhaps letting a bit of a glare show. I wasn’t liking this, it was making me uncomfortable. However, a fraction of me was somehow loving this. I huffed slightly.

“Just give me a chance, we’ll take it slow…just give me a chance to try to be your boyfriend, alright?” Matt looked at me pleadingly.

I ran a hand across my face. I had to tell him no. I had no choice. I opened my mouth to tell him no, my breath hitching in my throat as I was cut off by his soft lips caressing mine, feeling a warmth spread through me. My train of thought was cut off as I began to kiss back, but it was different than how we’d kissed before. It wasn’t rough, needing, focusing on the pleasure. It was loving and gentle, and I didn’t try to accelerate it at all. I’d give it a chance.

His hands traveled to my waist as he nestled between my legs, pulling me against his chest. I could feel his defined muscles through the thin material of my shirt, and his hand was at the back of my head, cradling it as he kissed me deeply. His tongue played at my bottom lip and I granted entrance, and our tongues danced together, and I was starting to get turned on, warmth pooling between my legs. Once my cheeks were pink and my lips swollen from the kiss, he pulled away, gently kissing along my jaw down my neck to the spot at the base of my neck he knew would drive me crazy, sucking and nipping at it, leaving a new mark on the spot, making me moan out, wrapping my legs around his waist. He slid his hands down to my hips and over my ass, picking me up gently and walking over to the couch and lying me down on it, crawling on top of me and kissing me quickly again, before gently sliding my shirt off, kissing down my chest until he kissed around the exposed area of my breasts, undoing the front clasp bra.

That was always something he prided himself on and I had to laugh every time. He’d never had a problem with taking off bras, and he would boast about it like a young child who had finally lost a tooth. He really was adorable.

He took a nipple in his mouth, and instead of nipping and biting it like he normally did, he licked and sucked gently, and I couldn’t help as shocks of pleasure went down to my now throbbing clit. He gave the same treatment to my other nipple, then began to make his way down my stomach, giving a little tongue flick to my navel, feeling him take his time as he got lower, knowing I got awfully sensitive there. He kissed at the edge of my pants, slowly taking them off, keeping his eyes on my face. He spread my legs, throwing one over the back of the couch and letting one fall off the side, kissing my inner thighs, making me moan and my breath hitch. He took his time until I was whimpering and begging him to pay attention to my heat. He finally licked up my slit, moaning, placing a firm kiss on my clit, making my hips buck. He began sucking on my clit as he licked it, sliding a finger into my wet heat and curling it against my g-spot, making me cry out in pleasure. He continued this treatment for a while until I was on the edge, then pulling away and kissing me, tasting my juices on his lips. He slid his boxers off, his member popping out, and he positioned himself at my entrance.

“I love you, Lyn…” he murmured as he slid into me, making me cry out in pleasure. “I promise I’d treat you well, I’d never break your heart…” He began to thrust slowly, dipping his hips in a way that made me see stars. “You’re beautiful, and deserve so much good, stop cutting yourself off from it…” He sped up, his arms on either side of my head protectively, rubbing my head as he began to pound into me. His head lowered and began kissing my neck, and there was a certain mix of relaxation and pleasure that I’d never felt in sex before, and it was wonderful. I wondered if this was what making love was like.

I felt the familiar ball of white hot pleasure start to form inside me, and I was starting to lose control, and I could tell from his panting and now sloppier thrusts that he too was getting close. He pulled away from my neck, looking down at me. “Open your eyes, Lyn…” he moaned. “I want to see the look in your eyes when you cum..”

I opened my eyes for him, and I whimpered as the white hot ball exploded, feeling tendrils of pleasure expand through me, and I cried out his name repeatedly, and I could hear him moan and come inside me. He lay beside me, pulling me into his arms and kissing my forehead, smiling with those amazing dimples. “Please…Be my girlfriend, Lyn?”

I took a deep breath and gave my answer. “No.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It was supposed to be a oneshot, but then it turned into a cowrite! Enjoy!
Subscribe and comment!
-claudiasophia;