Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

The Return

Alex's Point of View-
I rushed to the hospital. When Tyler called and told me he got into an accident I freaked. I rushed over their not even bothering to change. Matt was a little banged up but Caroline had some internal bleeding. Tyler was physically ok, but not mentally. I rushed into the hospital and saw Tyler. I ran and hugged him tightly.

"Tyler, are you ok?" I asked him, as I let him go. "Caroline…" He didn't say much. "What about Caroline?" What happened to her? "She's in surgery." Surgery? "How major?" He shrugged. "I don't know… But the internal bleeding is bad I think."

I stayed silent. Then Liz came in. I left Tyler to go and see her.

"Liz, how is she?" I asked caringly. "She's still in sugary" I nodded. "But I need you to call Damon, please." I sighed. "Ok, but Liz, anything to do with vampires you shouldn't be dealt with tonight." She just looked at me. "Alex it has to be."

I sighed and called Damon. When I talked to him there was something new in his voice. Like he was happy, I smiled. When the phone call ended I went over to Liz.

"Alright Liz he'll be here in a few minutes." I told her. "Thanks Alex."

I nodded and sat down. I leaned into Tyler. I notice his wrist. He was wearing the bracelet I gave him. Something was different about him. A few moments later I saw Damon walking in. I left Tyler and went to Damon. I hugged him.

"Come on Liz needs to see us." I tugged on him. "Got it."

We went to find Liz.

"I need your help Alex, Damon." She told us. "Sure."

We went to find a place where we wouldn't be overheard.

"Mayor Lockwood is dead." We just blinked. "They thought he was a vampire. They put him in the basement." We got fake outraged looks. "What?" We asked with fake shock. "Was he-" "A vampire?"

"No." She replied fiercely. And then continued.

"A mistake was made." The sheriff said. "They said he dropped like the others when John's device went off, but he couldn't have been a vampire." He told us. Well that's for damn sure. "I've known the man my whole life. Carol Lockwood is going to want answers and all I can think about right now is Caroline. I-" Then she started to cry. I pulled her into a hug. This was her daughter. I never got to see my daughter grow up and I'll be damned if Caroline dies. D patted her back and we both whispered comforting words to her.

London, England 1549
I watched my beautiful eighteen year old daughter. She grew up to be everything I wanted her to be. I wanted to look at her and her life just a bit longer but Katherine tugged on my arm signaling it was time to go. She knew it was tough for me. But I had to leave. I painfully started to walk backwards keeping my eyes on my daughter Nettie. I swear I thought I saw her look my way but I didn't know. I finally turned around and hooked arms with Katherine.

Present
Then a nurse came in and updated her. We left and we overheard Bonnie and Elena.

"She's weak; they don't think she's going to make it." Elena said. "What?" She said stunned. Bonnie hugged her. Damon looked like he was in pain, he wanted to help her. To hold her, to comfort her.

"Isn't there some kind of spell you can do?" Elena asked.

We decided to make our presence known.

"She doesn't-" "Know how." "Do you?" Bonnie shook her head. "No." Damon just looked at her. "No you don't." "Cause it took Emily years to learn a spell like that," I added. "it took years for me to do a spell like that." Spells like that were difficult even for the most experienced witch.

Elena looked even more stressed. I noticed she was also avoiding Damon's eyes.

"Yeah I can take down a vampire." Bonnie said. "That spell is easy to learn."

I would have laughed if we weren't in this situation.

"I can give Caroline some blood." Damon told her. "No, no way." Elena said shaking her head. "No, no, no." Damon said correcting himself. "Listen, just enough to heal her, she'll be safe in the hospital. It will be out of her system in a day, she'll be better Elena." And we want Caroline to get better. "It's too risky. I can't agree to that." Elena said shaking her head. Stupid moral Elena. "Elena." I said softly trying to reason with her.

"Do it." Bonnie suddenly said. Elena seemed shocked. She then turned to Elena. "This is Caroline we're talking about." It was. "We can't let her die." Then she turned back to Damon. "Do it."

"If I do this." He said. "You and I call a truce. Cause I already know you've called a truce with Alex." I smacked him in the back of his head lightly. In truth we never called an official truth, it was just implied.

"No. But you'll do it anyway." She told him. "For Elena."

Bitch move. But defiantly a good one. Elena looked confused. "Oh good god." Was she a moron or something? Anyone can see that Damon was in love with Elena. Just like people can see i'm love with Damon. It's so damn obvious. She nodded to Bonnie then I pulled her a way. They needed some alone time. I walked with her.

"Yah know that was a bitch move." I told her. "I know." And she didn't seem to have a problem with that. "But it was a good one."

I stated then left to see Matt. He looked a wreck. He was sitting his head in his lap. I kneeled down.

"Matt, honey, you gonna be ok?" I asked in a comforting voice. "I don't know. I just don't know. I feel numb." And numb was probably best right now. "Love will do that to you." I would know. "But Caroline is gonna be just fine." He looked up with his glassy eyes. "You think so?" He asked, hope returning to his voice. "I know so."

He smiled then I left to find Tyler.

"Ty, how are you doing?" I asked him. "Better."

Damon's Point of View-
"Look I know this is the last thing you want to talk about right now." I told her. "But we should."

Elena seemed to get what I was saying.

"You're right that is the last thing I want to talk about." She replied a bit roughly. "Elena we are going to have to talk about it sometime." Sooner rather than later. "Don't tell Stefan." She told me. "That's all you need to know."

Ok I was hurt. But I didn't have a chance to retaliate because Jenna came into the room.

"Hey Aunt Jenna." She greeted. "Where were you?" Elena asked. "Fire department. I told you I had some stuff to fill out." Jenna replied. "Ok."

"What I don't get is why you came home and left then came home a second time." Elena got this confused look on her face. "What?" She asked. "I never came home twice. Only when…" She trailed off. "Yes you did." Jenna said. "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about." She really didn't. "Well you came home twice." Jenna told her. "No I didn't."

As they went back and forth something hit me. "Oh you've got to be kidding me."

Alex's Point of View-
I was talking to Tyler when Damon yanked me up and said he was borrowing me. We went to a secluded area.

"What's going on D?" I asked him. "Katherine." Was all he told me. "Excuse me?" I said questioning his sanity.

"Katherine is back. It makes senesce." He explained. "That bitch." He muttered. "You've got to be kidding me." I groaned. "Ok Damon. You keep an eye on Elena and her house and I'll stay here and see if she shows up." He seemed to agree with that plan. "Ok."

I hugged him tightly. "Damon remember Katherine is old. Be careful." I told him warningly. "I will." We let go and he took off.

Damon's Point of View-
Me and Elena entered her house it was all silent. Until we heard Stefan growling in pain. I helped him up and Elena went upstairs. I called Alex and put her on speaker phone.

"Did she say what she wanted?" Alex asked. "No." Was Stefan's reply.

He started to pace. Then Elena came back downstairs.

"I told Jeremy I can't lie to him anymore." Elena said. "Finally! He deserves to know." Alex said with approval. Then Stefan asked. "Are you alright?" Elena shook her head. "No, i'm not alright. I thought that with all the tomb vampires gone, things would get better." Yeah right. "I know. We all did." I don't think Alex did. "Katherine was in this house which means that she's been invited in." Alex quickly pointed out. "What are we going to do?"

"Move." I suggested. Alex began laughing but Stefan and Elena quickly silenced her. Elena snapped. "Very helpful!"

"It's an idea." Alex told her.

"Katherine wants you dead." I said. " There's zero you can do about it." This was true. "You will be dead." We added darkly. Then Alex brightened. "But you're not." I had to agree. "Which means she has other plans." Sadly. "Right and we need to find out what these other plans are and not provoke her in the process." Alex explained. "John obviously knew something, that's why she tried to kill him." Probably. "She's Katherine, she loves to play games." Alex told her. "You're an idiot if you think you're actually going to find out what she's up to before she wants you to."

I could literally see Alex's eyes roll.

"Ok well folks I'm leaving this conversation. Bye." She hung up.

Alex's Point of View-
Today's the funeral for Mayor Lockwood… Or I guess ex-Mayor Lockwood. Damn. There are a lot of people. Offering condolences and such. I could see Tyler swarmed. He looked like he needed help. So I went over to help him.

"Hey Ty, are you going to be ok?" I asked him.

The other people just glared at me. I wanted to roll my eyes… But I didn't. Tyler's arm slid around my waist, he put his head to my shoulder and nodded. He was torn up. I didn't need to be a vampire or a witch to see that. The other people disappeared. Tyler breathed. "Thanks."

"It's no problem."

Then I heard arguing. It sounded like Mrs. Lockwood, Liz, and Damon.

"I want to know exactly who's responsible for killing my husband." Shit. This is not good.

"Hey Ty, i'll be right back."

I went over to where they were arguing.

"Hey." I intervened. "Hey Alex." Liz said a bit stiffly. "What's going on here?" I looked between the three of them. "Just a-" But Damon was cut off by Mrs. Lockwood. "I want to know who killed my husband."

Then they went back to arguing. She was attacking Liz.

"We're looking into it, but you have to be straight with me." Oh this is gonna be good. "Is there any reason Richard was affected by the vampire device?" Liz asked slowly. "What are you implying?" Carol sounded horrified and looked about ready to punch Liz.

"That he was one of them?" Mrs. Lockwood asked. "Nobody is implying that Carol."

I tried to stop the fight brewing, but I was ignored. I hated being ignored. But it was weird calling my boyfriend's mother by her first name… Wait not my boyfriend. Tyler was just a friend… That I liked a lot… And has slept with, a lot.

"Your deputies screwed up. Plain and simple, this makes you responsible." Ugh. "Carol." I said, but was ignored. "Your husband is the one that helped John Gilbert execute his idiot plan in the first place." Liz snapped. "Liz."

We sighed but were ignored.

"Someone got my husband killed." Mrs. Lockwood said angrily. "Guys." I said louder finally snapping. They both finally turned to look at D and me.

"Look, we're all on edge here. You suffered a great loss. The whole town has." Damon told us strongly. "We have to stick together. Okay, trust each other. We'll get through this."

I bit my lip hard to keep from laughing. I will not laugh at a funeral; I will not laugh at a funeral. I repeated that to myself like fifty times. The conversation dispended after that. It was only Damon, Liz, and I. I scanned the crowd when I noticed someone talking to Tyler. He was hot. In the, I would make out with him kinda hot. But he seemed familiar.

"Hey Liz, who's the hot guy talking to Tyler?" What I liked hot men. "That's Mason Lockwood," She told us. "Richard's little bother; Tyler's uncle." Oh shit. "… Ok thanks." I replied. "Is he on the council?" Good question. "Like when John Gilbert rolled in?" Liz shook her head. "He's not John." We sighed. "Thank god."

"For one he's not an ass." Thank god. "He's not a believer either. He wants nothing to do with the council." Makes our lives easier. "He's too preoccupied with finding the perfect wave." Damon nodded. "Thanks Liz." Yeah thanks Liz. "No problem."

Liz left after that leaving me and Damon.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me," I muttered. "this is gonna be awkward." Damon looked at me. "Why is that?" He asked. "Well for one thing i'm screwing his nephew." I deadpanned. "That is awkward." He admitted. "Yep."

We stood there for a moment.

"Hey I got to go back to Tyler." I said. Talk to you later D."

Damon nodded and hugged me. Then I went off to where Tyler was standing.

"Back." I told him. "I see that."

I noticed he was holding something.

"Tyler what are you holding?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said quickly. I narrowed my eyes. "Ty, don't lie to me." I did not like being lied to. "Really nothing." I just looked at him. "Uh huh."

I quickly snatched it and unscrewed the flask and drank some. Vodka. I handed it back to him.

"Vodka Ty? Really?" Although it was the good kind. "Alex." Tyler said, but I just shook my head. "Hey i'm not judging and i'm not going to tell on one condition." I told him. "What's the condition?" He asked. "I drink it with you." Tyler shrugged. "Fair enough. Let's go to my dad's old office." I nodded and headed towards the ex-mayor's office.

Jeremy's Point of View-
I walked around the Lockwood mansion. I needed to go to the bathroom. I was lost. So I turned left into a room and I saw Alex and Tyler drinking.

"Oh sorry I was just looking for the, uh-" "Bathroom's down the hall." Tyler pointed out. "Hey Jeremy." Alex greeted. "Hey Alex."

I turned to Tyler. "Hey look I'm sorry about your dad." He nodded then spoke. "Today has just been a big day of sorry for me, from people who don't really give a crap." Alex slapped his arm lightly. "Ty don't me an ass." Alex defended.

"I remembered when my dad died I had a house full of strangers telling me what a great guy he was… Anyway I know how hard it is to-" "Difference is in your case it was true. My dad was a dick." Tyler said, cutting me off.

He took a swig then handed it to Alex who also took a swig then handed it back to him.

"Yeah, yeah he was." I admitted.

We had this stare down for a moment then he looked down. Alex adjusted her hat then looked at me.

"I found this in his desk." He showed me the flash offering it. I laughed as if to say no way.

"He won't mind, he's dead."

I took the flask. "Yeah he is." I said. "Sure why not."

"That's the sprit Jeremy." Alex smiled as I took a swig.

Alex's Point of View-
As Jeremy took a swig Mason Lockwood came into the room. Jer quickly hid the flask.

"Hey what's going on in here Tyler?" He asked his nephew, looking around the room. His eyes lingered on me for a second. "Nothing." Tyler replied. "Noting?" He said in a "yeah right tone" as he walked towards Jeremy. He put out his hand as if to say, ok give it to me now.

"Don't you have some place to be?" Mason asked Jeremy.

Tyler continued to look at Mason and Jeremy hands the flask over. And he leaves. I sat next to the couch by Tyler and Mason sat down on the arm of the chair. Tyler was avoiding his gaze. Mason then took a swig out of the flask. Then handed it back to Tyler. Then I spoke.

"The flask is mine." I lied skillfully. "Me being twenty-one thought it was a good idea to bring alcohol to a funeral." Only good thing about them too. Mason laughed. And Tyler continued to drink.

"Tyler, why didn't you tell me you had a hot older girlfriend?"

Tyler chocked a bit on the vodka and I laughed a bit as he handed me the flask.

"Alex is not my girlfriend." Ok that stung a little but it was true.

"So your name is Alex." His tone was flirty. "Well I'm Mason Lockwood, Tyler's uncle and Richard's little brother." I knew that. But he was charming, and let's admit it now- hot. "Nice to meet you Mason, I'm Alex Siren." I could see him pondering over my last name. "Nice to meet you to Alex."

I stood up to shake his hand. When I touched it I got that weird feeling. He wasn't human. I didn't like this feeling. Not at all.

"Hey I got to go." I said quickly and left the room.

Tyler's Point of View-
After she shook his hand he left the room quickly. I shrugged; I was used to it by now. Alex disappearing and reappearing. I took a swig then handed it back to Mason, not looking him in the eye. Ok so I was jealous that he flirted with her. And she looked a little hurt when I said she wasn't my girlfriend.

Damon's Point of View-
"I tried to track her but she's gone." I told them and cringed lightly at the half naked Stefan. "Oh cover up Fabio. We got a crazy ex on the loose. Better watch out looks like Katherine is out to steal your guy." Stefan frowned. "That's not what's happening." I raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it?" I asked. "I mean it's only fair since I went after your girl."

Ok so I was being an ass but I was slightly angry.

"Did you find Alex?" Elena asked, trying to changing the subject. "No," I shook my head. "I haven't seen her since we talked about an hour a go."

"You think she left?" I shrugged. "Probably." I told her. "Funerals were never her style but it's the Lockwood funeral so she is probably with little Lockwood." She was definitely with little Lockwood. "But I'll try her cell, if you want."

She nodded then spoke. "Ok I'm going to check on Jeremy and Jenna" Then she walked away.

Mason's Point of View-
Something is off about Alex Siren. I don't know what it is but I didn't like it.

Damon's Point of View-
"I kissed Elena." I said as he walked away. I personally right now didn't care if he already knew or not. He turned back around.

"Because you feel something for her. Because you actually care." He told me. "And I'm not gonna let Katherine come in here and destroy that part of you, that is finally after all these years is feeling something." He got closer to me and continued. "She'll try to break you. She'll try to break Alex." No really? Didn't know that. "And do you want that? She'll try to break us. And how we respond to that will define us. It's your choice. So no i'm not gonna fight you."

And he walked away leaving me standing there. Then I called Alex but I got her voicemail. "Hey its Alex bitches, leave a message and if I like yah i'll call you back." Usually I smiled at her voice mail. "Alex it's me Damon, we have a problem."

Alex's Point of View-
I walked into my apartment and sighed. What a day. Katherine is back and I have yet to call back anyone.

Elena's Point of View-
"Thanks for looking out for us. Thanks for looking out for me." I said to Damon sincerely as he sat on my bed. He had a blank look on his face. It was silent for a moment.

"Did you ever talk to Alex?" I asked. "Yeah I, uh, I called her but she wasn't answering so I left her a message." Was his answer. "Ok."

Another silence passed.

"That's me the trusted bodyguard and the vampire-witch's best friend." He muttered out.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked with my hands on my hips. He just showed me a tiny bit with his fingers.

"And you're upset…" I realized. "That is not a good combination."

It wasn't, Damon and Alex did stupid things when they are drunk and upset.

"No i'm not upset." He told me. "Upset is an emotion only specific for those who care." Oh Damon. "Come on Damon, that's a lie. You care." He looked up at me with a look. He looked hurt.

Alex's Point of View-
Someone is knocking on my door. Who the hell would knock on my door? I open it to see Damon. He looked upset.

"I did something really stupid Alex." He said barely above a whisper. Oh man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: As you know i don't own TVD, sadly not even Tyler or Damon, but i do own Alex and any other OC's that come along unless i say otherwise.

I'm back bitches! Lolz. What did yah think? R&R and Fav :D

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_return/set?id=27950204&lid=793105