Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

The Sacrifice

Tyler's POV-
"Hey man," Matt said as he joined me in basketball. "how are you doing?" "Good, and I should be asking you that." I nodded towards his still purple-blue bruised face. Alex had done wonders bruising his face. And now I knew how she was so strong. "I'm pissed at myself for picking a fight with you, and I feel guilty for what to Sarah." I know how that feels- since I actually killed her. "I mean i've been dodging you for a few days because I didn't know what to say to you." I shook my head. "Don't worry." I told him. "I really am sorry. Please know that." I did.

Alex's POV-
I couldn't suppress a grin as I watched Caroline and Matt talk to each other. They looked they were. "So is hanging around a high school your thing now?" A voice asked, I turned around to see Tyler. "Yeah- since I never got that high school experience I thought i'd start now." I replied with sarcasm. Then my face turned soft. "How are you doing?" He asked me, his hand on my tiny waist. "I mean last time I saw you, you were-" "Yeah I was just having a bad day." I told him. "Speaking of bad days, you do realize it's almost a full moon, right?" He frowned slightly. "Don't vampires have enough problems?" I gave a shrug. "And you want to take on mine?"

"Have thought about it?" I asked ignoring his last question. "The whole wolf thing? Do you know what you're gonna do?" Because I knew Mason had a plan. "I have plan." He replied. "And?" I questioned. "Kind of private." I narrowed my eyes. "I am five hundred years old, I have been around for centuries. I know how to deal with things like this, and you're really going to turn down my help?"

Elena's POV-
"Slater?" Rose called, knocking on the door. "Slater, it's Rose. Open up!" But nobody answered. Rose looked to me. "He's not home, sorry." She said almost sheepishly. "Huh uh." I said unconvinced. "We didn't come all the way out for nothing." Rose sighed and gripped the door handle and opened it. "Off you go." She said to the door. Then we entered. "Slater?" Rose questioned. "I don't think he's gonna be much help." I joined her, only to find his greyed body. Then I began to around, only to find cluttered papers and a computer. I picked up the papers. "Looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information."

Stefan's POV-
"This belongs to Katherine." I told Bonnie showing her the portrait. "I found it with her things after I thought she was dead but it was hers." Bonnie nodded and took the picture and placed it in a bowl and put a few drops of water on it, it began to burn and she closed her eyes and began to chant. "What is this?" Damon asked her. "I can turn metal in ash." She explained. "Blow the ashes onto her and it will incapacitate her for minute or two." We both nodded. "Long enough for you to get the stone and get out.

Alex's POV-
"It's right over here." Tyler said as we walked hand in hand on the old Lockwood property. "There's a cellar that goes to our old property." I nodded. "I know." He looked down at me." You do?" He asked me. "I know that this is the old Lockwood property- remember I was around when it was the Lockwood property." Tyler chuckled as if to say- oh yeah. "Watch your step." He told me as entered the ruins. We looked around. "I'm guessing this is where Mason was headed the night he turned." Yes, and he attacked me that night. "It's this way." He tugged me a long. "Did Mason ever tell you about this place?" I asked carefully as I looked around. "Mason bolted," Died. "before I triggered the curse." He told me. "But I found these." Nail marks. I touched them and shuttered when I felt the memories with them. "There old." I said softly.

"And these bolt and chains." I turned around to see the resistant's. "I need new chains but the bolts will still hold." I looked at them apprehensively, but nodded. "I think that's what this place was used for. Full moons."

I said then started to look around for nothing in particular. Then I frowned a bit, I picked up a dusty object. A book, no a diary. "Tyler come look at this." Tyler came over to me. "What is it?" He asked. "I think it's a diary." Then I opened it. "Was it Mason's?" I wondered. Tyler looked at it and began to read it out loud.

"August 31st,
My body is changing. I'm edgy, angry and impatient. I sometimes black out or forget what I say or do. I'm not myself… Not since Jimmy's death. What's happening to me?"

We looked further into the diary. "He chronicled everything." He said absently. "The full moon is tonight." He read. "Does he say what happened?" Tyler didn't answer. He then picked up a memory stick that was at the end of the diary. We both looked at each other with questions in our heads.

Jeremy's POV-
"The youngest Gilbert." Katherine scratchy voice said. "This is an intriguing surprise." Don't let her get inside your head. Was all I thought. "I'm here for the moonstone." She blinked. "Yeah the moonstone." She said. "It's very popular today." I shrugged. I was about to say something but she spoke yet again. "I know you've been keeping her company." My face scrunched up. Her? Then it hit me. "Alex." I replied. "Who else would I be talking about?" Katherine said with a pointed look. "Although i'm surprised Alex is keeping you." The way she said that made me narrow my eyes. Like I was an object. "She usually doesn't spend time with humans- unless there special… Or when their her meal." I didn't say anything. "Tell me boy, what has she told you about her life?" Truthfully I don't even know how much she told me. I didn't answer, and I could see a smirk forming on her lips. I shook my head. She was trying to get to me.

"Just give it to me the moonstone." I snapped. But Katherine shook her head. "Naïve little Gilbert." Not naïve anymore. "If you want it, you're going to have to come and get it." I gave a grin. I then quickly drove a stake through her, which she removed, but I quickly threw the ash onto her. Causing her to fall to the floor unconscious. "I kind of figured you were going to say that." I said with a small grin and entered the tomb.

Alex's POV-
The memory stick was a videotape. "September 15th, two hours from my first full moon since I triggered the curse." Mason's voice filled my living room as we watched it on my laptop. "He tapped his first transformation." Tyler shook for a moment. I looked at the diary as I paused the tape. "There's nothing on September 16th." I told him. "He wrote about everything the next day." I found the entry and began to read. "I chose the garage. I could double the door. It was far from the street, so one could hear me." I read. "I bolted hooks to the floor for the carabineers." I scrunched my face then pressed play on the video. "Retractable cables." Tyler said. As the video played on it showed Mason drinking something. I winced. "That's wolfsbane." I then looked down and continued to read. "I dilated wolfsbane with water to weaken myself, but I could barely get it down without plucking." I could feel Tyler stiffen next to me. "It felt like I was drinking battery acid. Over and over passed and nothing happened. It got quiet, I could hear my own blood pumping and that's when-" Screams filled the video. It was Mason screaming. "I kept thinking i'd black out and not feel anything, but I didn't. I felt all of it." I looked to the video. Mason was on the floor, screaming and crying because of the pain. "How long is that in?" I whispered staring at the video. "Three hours in." He advanced the video. "Four hours." He kept advancing it. "Five hours." He chocked. "How long is this?" I don't even think he wanted to know. Mason's eye began to change and he screamed. Tyler then stopped the video and got up. He looked like he was about to cry. "I can't." Was all he said to me as I came behind. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his back. "I can't do it. Alex whatever that was, I can't go through that."

Elena's POV-
"What are you doing here?" I asked Damon, shocked he was here. "What are you doing here?" He snapped back. I looked to Rose. "You called him?" Rose shifted. "I'm sorry Elena." "You said you understood." Rose looked down. "She lied." Damon said bluntly. I stared at Damon for a moment.

"Damon Salvatore." Alice said. Damon didn't even blink. "Get rid of her." Alice shook her head. "No way." But Rose didn't even think twice about taking her to another room. Leaving me alone… With Damon. "Come one we're leaving." I shook my head. "No." His eyes narrowed. "I said we're leaving." "And I said i'm not going with you." I stood my ground. "You do not get to make the decisions anymore." He said getting close to me. "When have I ever made a decision?" I asked with narrowed eyes. "You and Stefan, and hell even Alex, do that for me, but this," I said. "this is my decision." It felt good to say that. "Whose gonna save your life while you're making decisions?" Damon snapped back. "You're not listening Damon. I don't want to be saved." Anger flashed through his eyes. "Not if it means that Klaus is gonna kill every single person that I love." Damon just blinked. "Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself." Damon caught my arm, but I struggled against him. I tried to hit him, but he caught me and pulled me close to him. "Don't ever do that again."

Alex's POV-
I closed the diary. I couldn't read this anymore. "You know what?" I said. "I don't think we should read this anymore." Tyler looked at me. "Why? What did you read." I gave him the book. "There's a reason that it's called a curse Ty." He took it up and read it out loud. "Unimaginable pain, I thought it would never end, it was the worse night of my life." He closed the diary and sunk into couch next to me. "But he did say that the transformation speeds up over time." I tried to get him to look at… Well something else. "So of you could just get through this first time then…" I trailed off. Tyler continued to stay quiet, then I looked up to him. "Why are you helping me?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked, getting into a more comfortable position. "I mean why do you care?" Oh… I sighed. "I thought it was obvious." I told him. "I care about you." Tyler looked almost taken aback my confession. "I really do care about you." Then I kissed him, as if to add to his own reassurance.

Damon's POV-
"I killed you." I stated towards Elijah as Rose ran for it. "You were dead." Alex was right. "For centuries now." He said uncaringly. Then looked at the two other remaining men. "Who are you?" He asked the one with short light brown hair. "Who are you?" He countered. "I'm Elijah." The remaining vampire's eyes widened. Suddenly they almost seemed to lose their nerve. "We're gonna bring her to you for Klaus." The vampire's voice shook while he spoke. "She's the doppelganger." Well observed. "I don't know how she exists but she does. Klaus would want to see her." Again with this Klaus guy. "Does anyone else know that you're here?" Elijah asked. The talky vampire shook his head. "No." Elijah gave a small grin. "Well then you have been incredibly helpful." Then without warning he ripped out their hearts like it was nothing. I tensed preparing for a fight, but Elijah just looked from me to Elena, then left. I stared at the door confused, but not relaxed. What just happened here?

Third POV-
Elijah had had a long, but successful day. He had successfully kept the doppelganger a secret, and didn't even have to see the cocky and arrogant Salvatore brothers that always seemed to hang around the doppelganger… And Alex. Alex had plagued his thoughts for hundreds of years. Hundreds of years since he broke his undead heart and he still couldn't get her out of her head. And now she here, in Mystic Falls. Maybe, just maybe, he could get another chance with her.

"Where is Luka?" Elijah asked Jonas as they sat down. "Asleep." Was Jonas's swift reply. Elijah nodded. "Your shadow spell was successful. I was able to track that girl." He said. "However I did have a little run in with one of the brothers that killed me." Elijah frowned slightly. "I assume he didn't live to tell about it?" Jonas laughed slightly. "Actually I spared him." Jonas looked surprised. "He'd die before he would let anything happen to her, they both would. But this one," He tried to find the correct words on his tongue. Words that fit. "Alex Siren is attached to." Jonas looked a bit startled. Alex Siren? As in Elijah's ex-lover? Powerful hybrid? "She'll be kept safe." As long as Alex didn't do anything stupid. "For now." Jonas added. "That's exactly what we need her to be- safe."
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

So Alex admits her feelings for Tyler, and things are heating up between Damon and Elena. R&R please!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_sacrifice/set?id=27957928&lid=793105