Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

By The Light of The Moon

Alex's POV-
"So now i'm stuck playing historical society hostess to some writer who's doing his book on a small town in Virginia." Jenna said, half-complaining and half-excited. And he just happened to pick Mystic Falls? That could not be a coincidence. "Well that sounds…" Alaric trailed off. "Lame, yeah but Carol Lockwood played the dead husband card." That bitch. "She said she was too busy too deal, so the duty falls to us." Us? "What do you mean us?" I asked. Jenna began to look nervous. "Um… Well you see… I kinda volunteered you to help me." Great. "Jenna." I whined. But she shook her head. "No buts." She told me. "You owe me this anyway." Fuck it. I did owe her. "Fine." I grumbled. Great just great. "See I knew you would help me." She said with a cheer as a I drank my early-afternoon scotch. "Yeah, yeah whatever." Alaric shot me a look Jenna didn't see. "Well it should be easy, my sister kept most of the archives." She had a sad tint to her voice. Sometimes I forgot that Jeremy's mother was Jenna's older sister.

After Jenna left I went to join Tyler, who seemed a bit worried. "Hey." He greeted with a quick kiss. This seemed to be a normal thing for us now… But we were not dating. "Hey." I greeted knowing something was wrong. "What's wrong?" I asked as I slid into the booth next to him. "This girl who knows Mason," Fuck that is never a good thing to start out with. "stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida." Of course he didn't, I killed him. Tortured him and ripped out his heart. "My mom is freaking out, and she was one the phone with the sheriff when I left." Note to self, see Caroline. Then we noticed Alaric looking at us. "We should get going." Tyler said holding my hand, trying to act casual in front of Ric. "Yeah." I told him, getting up. "Yeah we should." I continued to watch him, my eyes trained.

Jeremy's POV-
"Where is Bonnie?" Damon asked as he looked around the room. "I thought she was meeting you." I said, a bit confused. Damon shook his head. "No, she's on moonstone duty and i'm on Elena patrol." I nodded. "And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" I asked, Damon shifted and I swore he looked a bit uncomfortable. "Alex is on Lockwood duty." Alex? "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Damon nodded. "Alex can take care of herself, always has and always will." The way he said it was different, something was off about them. Way off.

Alex's POV-
As I stopped my car in the woods, Tyler got out and opened the trunk to get all the wolf-y stuff. "Maybe he just stopped to go surf somewhere." I offered to a calming statement. I had talked to Caroline and she said that her mom had declared Mason a missing person. "Isn't that Mason's thing?" I asked as I got out of the car. Tyler shrugged. "Maybe." He said. "The girl just seemed to think he would have called." I could tell he was seriously worried. "I'm sure he's okay." I lied. He looked at me. "Yeah… Anyway," He said changing the subject. "let's do this."

Tyler's POV-
"Tell me you brought the wolfsbane." I asked her as I prepared the chains. I could hear Alex shift a bit uncomfortably. "Yeah I got it. I had some in storage." From what I learned Alex had a lot of things stored. Once I finished the wolfsbane I went to get it, but when I touched my skin began to burn. I immediately backed up from. "I have water bottles in my bag; we can mix it in there." She nodded and began to mix it together. "The guy at the hardware store said these were set up resist 5000lbs." I said as I held up the chains. "Do you think that is enough to hold a werewolf?" I asked her. She nodded. "It should." She said meekly once she finished mixing everything.

"Hey Tyler." Alex said getting my attention. "How are you doing?" She was rubbing my arm soothingly. "Still human." I replied just as her phone went off. She stopped the soothing circles and looked at her phone. "Shit." She muttered and looked at me. "It's Jenna." I raised an eyebrow. "Jenna?" She nodded. "I got roped into helping her with this historical writing thing- this writer wants to something on Mystic Falls." I nearly laughed. "Why would anyone want to come to Mystic Falls?" I asked her. She shrugged. "I don't know but I have to go, but i'll be back in about an hour or two." Then without another word she kissed me and left me to what I needed to do.

Alex's POV-
Jenna so owed me for this. So owed me. "Thanks again Alex." Jenna said once again. "Yeah- yeah. Just remember I have to leave in like an hour and half." I told her. She nodded. "I remember." Jenna said as Elena came downstairs. "Hey." She said clearly surprised to see me, in her house and not with Tyler. "What are doing?" She asked. But before I could say anything Jenna spoke. "Perfect timing." Jenna then grabbed a box and gave it to her. "What is this stuff? Elena asked as she took the box. "Your mom's files from the historical society." Jenna told her. "I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate." She said with an eye roll. "And Alex?" Elena asked with a raised eyebrow. "Jenna forced me into it." I mumbled as Jenna closed the closet door. Just then we hear a knock on the door. Jenna, followed by me, went to the door to open it.

"Hey i'm Elijah." That son of a bitch. Jenna smiled at his charm. "I'm Jenna and this is Alex." She introduced, making sure to move out of the way so he could see me. "Hello Alex, it's nice to see you again." Oh fuck him, and not literally. Jenna looked to Elijah then to me. "Do you to know each other?" She asked, looking at me. I nodded. But it was Elijah who answered. "We used to date."

An awkward tension passed through the room as Jenna invited him in. Jenna then cleared her voice. "Elijah is doing research on Mystic Falls." I looked to Elena, who looked very surprised and had a bit of fear in her eyes. Smart girl. You should be afraid of him.

He then got closer to Elena. "It's pleasure." And he shook her hands. "So you're welcome to stay here, and rummage through this stuff or Elena, Alex, and I could help you load it into your car." He nodded. "Or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow." "Also a good plan." Jenna told him.

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna and Elena." He looked to Jenna then to Elena, who looked down. I looked at my phone. "Ok well I have to go." I announced causing the three of them to look at me. "Jenna I love you, and i'll help you more tomorrow." I said hugging her. "Elena." I said with a nod.

I began to walk past Elijah but he caught my doll-like hand. His dark eyes focused on me… So focused. Then I for a fraction of a second I saw his pupils go wide. He was trying to compel me. But then thought twice about. "I hope to see you again soon Alexandra." He said smoothly as he let me go. "Wish I could say the same for you Elijah." I gritted out and opened the door to leave the Gilbert home.

Tyler's POV-
I was chained up, shirtless, and ready. "What time is it?" I asked Alex as she sat down on a rock. "Almost eight." She murmured. "The moon shouldn't cross for a while though." I nodded. "Mason's journal said the first transformation can happen before the moon at its highest." He told me. "Does it say how long you'll be an actual wolf?" She asked. "A few hours." I replied. "Maybe more, maybe less." I went to sit down next to her but I couldn't because of the chains, seeing that she moved closer as I took out the bottle of wolfsbane and water.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Alex asked me with a sympathetic look. Did I want to? Hell no. Did I have to? Hell yes.

"Yeah, Mason said it'll diminish my strength so I can't break free." Then without another word I downed it all. But not even a second later I felt like I was about to vomit, I fell to the floor. "Tyler." Alex murmured and touched my back soothingly. "No." I coughed out. But she didn't listen to me. "Shut-" "Just don't!" I yelled. She stopped for a fraction of a second.

We looked at each other. "I'm sorry." I was just on edge. Alex shook her head and touched my face softly.

Alex's POV-
"Tyler." I murmured as he screamed in pain. He tried to move but the chains stopped him. Tyler cried out in pain again. "I'm burning up!" I know. I could feel the head. Feel it all. "I know." I told him. "Just breathe, okay?" He looked at me. "I'm trying." He told me. "You should go. You should leave." Fuck no, "No, not yet."

I told him softly sitting down. I wanted to block it all out. I wanted to block his pain; I wanted it to go away.

Damon's POV-
"You think i'm afraid of you?" I asked, looking dead on at the were-bitch named Jules. "No," She said not backing down. "I don't." I smirked. "That's your vampire arrogance. You should be though." My smirk and the remainder of my good mood died. "I sniffed you out the moment you entered this bar, along with your pathetic wolfsbane. If this had been any other night of the month the situation would have been reverse." She explained. "But tonight," she emphasized the word "tonight". "is not the night to pick a fight with me." Getting up finished the drink that didn't have wolfsbane in it. "You've been marked."

Alex's POV-
Chanting in Latin I tried to make his pain stop, "I want to help you." I told him, looking at his withering body. "I don't know a spell to take away pain from werewolf." Pain for all was different. Vampires, werewolves, humans, witches, and hybrids. We all felt pain bit in different ways. Spells that took away pain were different for every species. "There's nothing you can do." He chocked out." His bones started to break after he said that, he howled out in pain, and I couldn't hold back tears.

"Get out." He yelled at me. "No." I snapped. "Get out!" He screamed at me again. "I don't want to hurt you." I almost choked a laugh. Him, hurt me? That was a laugh. "No. Was all I told him as I got closer to him, he flinched for a split second when I made contact with him. But he eased into the hug as much as he could.

"It's okay." I whispered soothingly. "You'll fight it, okay?" I continued to rub his back soothingly. "Leave." He whispered with closed eye. "No." We had just had this conversation. "Just go, please!" He pleaded to me. "And I told you i'm not going anywhere." I said firmly. "I'm fight here."

Then out of nowhere he suddenly screamed. His bones began to break, and his eyes snapped open and they were amber and his fangs were out. I let go and ran out begrudgingly. His fangs were out. Once I was out I closed the door, tears flowed down my face and I slid down the metal door. I could still here the screams. Then moments later they stopped all together, I got up and listened then out of nowhere a bang hit the door. And another bang, he was trying to break the damn door down. I looked at the door and looked out into the forest and looked to the door again. I turned my back to the door and slid down, with a werewolf at my back.

Stefan's POV-
"Elijah." Katherine said in a shaky voice. "Good evening Katarina." Oh right he knew her back when she was human. "Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened." I looked to Katherine, she was visibly shaking. I had never seen her scared before. Then I turned my eyes back to Elijah. "Your release has been requested." My mouth almost dropped. "What?" I stuttered out. "By who?" "The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain." Elena I should have known. "However we reached a peaceful agreement, she and I." I nodded. "Also it's come to my attention that Alexandra," Alex. "cares about you." I didn't even want to know how he made the connection. "Please." He said with a wave of his arm. "Come." I shook my head. "I can't." I stated. "Yes you can, I've had the spell lifted."

I walked out slowly and cautiously. I was free. I turned back to at Elijah, I was free.

Alex's POV-
I walked in slowly to see Tyler in his human form laying on the floor. I grabbed a jacket, not that I wasn't appreciating his naked body, any other time I would have made some obscene comment, but not now. Not when he looked so broken. I rushed over to him and put the jacket over his shoulders, and hugged, trying not to hug him too tightly. "Are you going to be ok?" I asked softly. "You made it, you didn't get out." I whispered. Tyler cried a bit. "No, i'm not." He told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

Yes ladies and gentlemen i'm half-way through now! Woohoo! So what did you think? Alex and Elijah reunited officially, yes he will spill some of her secrets and some secrets will come out with his presence. Also what did you think of Alex and Tyler going through his first transformation together? Also what did you think of Jeremy noticing that something is wrong with Damon and Alex? R&R Please!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_light_moon/set?id=27958684&lid=793105