Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

The Descent

Alex's POV-
I love Caroline. I really did, but I hated it when she, and apparently now Jenna, dragged me into these stupid fundraisers and shit like that. As I continued to give directions to people I smelled Tyler. "How are you feeling?" I asked, not even turning. "I'm okay." He said and hugged me from behind causing he twist in his arms to see his pale face. "I'm sore, and every muscle shakes." I nodded. "That's normal." I said to him. "But you did it. You got through your first full moon and you didn't hurt anyone." I knew that made him happier. "It'll get easier." I said with a hopeful smile. "You'll get better at it, you'll learn how to control and it won't hurt so much." It was on my to-do list to find a spell to help diminish his pain. "Well we don't know that for sure." He said. "No, but small victories Tyler. Last night was a victory." I told him. "Let's take it." He shrugged and picked me up slightly. "Look, I wanted to thank you, I mean really thank you for what you did." Tyler told me as he kissed my cheek. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there." I smiled.

"You don't have to thank me." I told him. "But i'm gonna have to magically reinforce the room next month." I told him. "I mean you almost got me one time and that would have-" I stopped myself realizing my mistake. Fuck. "What?" Tyler asked, looking at me dead on. I wiggled out of his hold on me. "It's nothing, never mind." I told him. "Forget I said anything." But he caught my wrist. "Hey. No. What is it?" I sighed. "It's not a big thing," Liar. "it's just that one bite from a werewolf and… Well…" I said. "Let's just say i'll be in my grave for real this time." He looked at me. "What are you talking about?" I looked down. "One bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire." I said. "But you're a hybrid." He pointed out. "Still part vampire." His eyes widened. "How do you know this?" He asked me, not letting go of my wrist. "I'm old; i've picked things up over the years."

And speaking of old, out of the corner of my eye I saw a man I didn't really need to see right now- Elijah. I looked to Tyler. "Tyler I need to do something." I said to him as I started to walk. "No, Alex we need to talk about this." He yelled after me. "But not right now, go join your class."

"So you've taken into hanging out at high schools now Elijah?" I asked as I walked up to him. He blinked. "I could ask the same question." He replied smoothly. "What are you doing here Elijah?" I sighed. "I'm tired; I have had a long ass night." My words didn't seem to shake him. "I can see that." His eyes flickered to the school; I followed his line of sight to Tyler. "I can see you have been very busy." I heard his tone. "We're not like that Elijah, and even if we were it is none of your business." I stated. Elijah looked back to me. "Really?" He asked, not believing me. "I can smell him all over you, and I can smell you all over him. Really a werewolf Alexandra?" That bastard. "You're going to leave him alone." I snarled. "Oh am I?" He sounded amused. "And why am I?" And I couldn't believe I went there. "Because even though I broke your heart you still give a shit." His amused expression dropped into a series one and he tugged me forward. "Careful what you say Alexandra." He whispered. "I'm a dangerous man." "Yeah but you're a dangerous man that cares."

I broke free of his hold and began to walk away but he moved to get in front of me. Then suddenly out of nowhere he kissed me. And I mean he really kissed me. On instinct I wrapped my arms around him… Then I realized what I was doing. Flashing my eyes open I unwrapped my arms and pushed him away. What the hell was I doing? And god did I need a drink.

Stefan's POV-
"Alcohol, lovely." I heard Alex say behind me. She swiftly took the cup in front of Alaric and downed it faster than I had ever seen anyone before. "Uh- Alex." Alaric said carefully. "Are you ok?" He asked Alex. "Sure." She replied then downed another drink. She then looked to the right. "That the were-bitch?" She asked between gulps. "Yeah, I just left Damon a message." Alex laughed. "So you're doing his dirty work now?" Alaric rolled his eyes. "She could have a cure for Rose." "Rose?" Alex asked him with a small frown. Oh right Alex didn't know. "Rose was bitten last night by Jules."

"Oh." All she said. Oh? That was all? "What do you want me to say?" She snapped at me. "Nothing, just be there for Damon." She scoffed. "Yeah be there for Damon." "Ok what is wrong with you two?" She didn't say a word. "I couldn't find anything in Isobel's research except that it's fatal." Alaric blurted out before Alex and I got into anything serious. I looked at Alaric who was giving me the- "not right now" eyes. "Do you still have a way to get in touch with Isobel?" I asked him.

"Even if he did, she probably isn't gonna help." Alex told me. "Katherine said Isobel knew Klaus." Cue eye roll and shift from Alex. She was hiding something. Every time Klaus was mentioned she shifted just a bit. "So this isn't about Rose," "When is it ever?" Alex cut in. "it's about Elena." "Of course it is, because everything revolves around her." I glared at Alex. "Seriously what is wrong with you today?" I snapped at her. "Shit, a lot of shit. The guy I like is werewolf, and is going try to kill me and I everybody I give a damn about every full moon. Oh and my ex-boyfriend is back and town. And Damon and I are on the fucking outs!" She screamed. "And you know what! I did something, something i'm gonna have to carry around forever, something I can't tell anybody about!"

Elena's POV-
"I brought some clean sheets." I announced as I walked into Damon's room. But Rose wasn't here. I set the sheets down and went into the library and called Damon. "Hey Damon," I started. "it's Elena. I'm worried about Rose. I think you should come home." After I ended the phone call I heard a noise and went towards it.

And I was shocked to see Rose drinking from a blood bag, with several empties one's around her. "Oh my god." I breathed at the sight. Rose's head snapped up, her dark eyes were wild. "Katarina."

Matt's POV-
"And what?" Caroline asked me. "What do you want me to say Mat?" I looked at her. "Something, anything." I almost pleaded. "How did you feel? Anything in the roam of the truth right now would be nice." I told I told her. "Okay," Caroline said. "I feel… like I…" She clicked her tongue. "I love you." I felt relief when she said that. She still loved me. "I love you, then what's the problem?" I asked her. "What are you keeping from me Carrie?" She looked down and I put my hands on her shoulders. "Look, if you love me, you'll tell me what it is?" She still didn't say anything.

"Hey Matt, we need more burgers." A cheerleader named Dana said. I turned around. "Yeah not now Dana." Then I turned back to talk to Caroline but she wasn't there.

Damon's POV-
"Hey." Alex and I greeted as we walked up to the sheriff. "Thanks for coming so quickly." She said to us. I shook my head. "No I was close by." "And I was already on campus Liz." Alex told her. "What happened?" I asked her quickly. "A vampire." Of course it's a vampire. "Luckily one of my deputies discovered the body before anyone else saw it." We looked at each other. "You have to secure the area then." I told her. Liz nodded. "I'll take the east side of the school, and you go west?" I nodded. "Sure, okay." I said to her. "And Alex can you take the north?" She nodded. "Okay."

Alex's POV-
Tyler was waiting on the steps to my door. "Hey." Tyler said as he unfolded his hands and got up. "Where have you been?" He asked. "With the sheriff, doing my job." I said a bit tiredly. "What's up? It something wrong?" Please tell me something isn't wrong. "We need to talk." He said in a serious tone. "What's up?" I asked taking notice to his eyes and tone. "I don't understand one thing." He told me. "What?" "Why would you risk it?" He asked me. "You told me a werewolf bite kills, why would you risk it?" I looked down. "Because you needed help." I told him. "I could have killed you." "But you didn't." I pointed out. "I don't understand you Alex." Tyler said as he brought my chin up. "Why is so hard for you to let anyone else help you?" He shifted. "That's not it." He shot back. "Yes it is Tyler." I told him. "It's like you don't want anyone to care about you, well to bad." He looked at me. "I actually give a damn about you, i'm sorry I care about you so much. So forgive me if I overstepped my damn boundaries for helping you."

He blinked once, then twice. Then he captured my lips. His tongue invaded my mouth and I felt his hot breath in mouth. And I was kissing him back… Then reality hit me. No not again. I broke it off. He looked at me confused. "I'm sorry I just- I can't." I told him. "Oh… Look, if I did something wrong-" "No it's not you it's just… Everybody needs to stop kissing me."

Third POV-
"Who would have thought you'd be nice?" Rose asked in a teasing manner. Despite her dying she still had humor. "I'm not nice." Damon replied. "I'm mean." "You're lying." She told me. "Shut up, just sleep." He told her.

-Rose's Dream-
Rose was in a medieval dark green dress and her lovely brown hair was longer, past her shoulders now. There were horses all around. Rose smiled and laughed and ran around before sitting down next to Damon on a grassy hill. "This was my favorite place to come when I was human." She turned to him. "How did you know?" "Word gets around. You told Elena." He pointed out.

"Am I dreaming?" Rose asked as she closed her eyes and breathed in the English air. "The sun is so warm." She breathed. "I miss this. I miss being human." She admitted. "Humanity is not all it's cracked up to be." Damon said to her. "I had friends, I had family, I mattered…" She went off. "You still do." Damon tried to reassure her. Rose shook her head. "No." She said to him. "But you do." Damon shifted, his thoughts went to Alex. "You a built a life whether you want to admit it or not. I spent over five hundred years just existing." "You didn't have a choice." He told her. "You were running from Klaus." Rose shook her head again. "There's always a choice…" She said. "You know i'm actually jealous of Alex, she might be a bitch, but she's a bitch that built a life. You shouldn't be fighting, you love each other." Damon and Alex reminded her of herself and Trevor. Damon didn't say anything to her comment towards his best friend. "You know, you're ruining a perfectly good day with your philosophical babbling." Rose let out a laugh and hugged him.

"I'd like to enjoy the fresh air." She said. "Would you like to enjoy it with me?" She asked him. "For a while." Damon said a bit sadly. "Thank you." Rose said earnestly. "For what?" Damon asked shifting a bit. "The pain's gone." Sadness rocked through him. "I'm glad." Damon replied. "Will I see them again? My family?" Damon nodded. "I think you'll see whoever you want to see." Rose smiled. "That would be nice. Maybe i'll see Trevor too." Her best friend. "I'm not afraid anymore."

Then she stood up. "I'll race you to the trees." She pointed to the tree line. "Well you'll lose." Damon said getting cocky. "I'm older and faster." She replied. "Oh, you think?" Damon said getting up. "Well i'm compelling this dream." A wave of sadness hit him again. "Maybe i'll cheat." Rose just laughed. "On the count of three." She said. "One," They got into position. "Two," Damon shot her a sad smile. "Three." And it was over.

Tyler's POV-
"Do you know where Mason is?" I asked the woman Jules. She looked at me. "He's dead." Time stood still. "He was murdered." I chocked. "No." I denied. "You want to know who murdered him?" She went on. "Just stop." But she didn't listen. "Your little black haired vampire bitch did." Alex. No. "No, Alex would never do that." I denied. "She did, and her little vampire friends were behind it Tyler." "Alex is the only vampire in town." She told me. "Is that what she told you?" Jules said almost laughing. "She lied, this town is crawling with vampires but don't worry, we'll get them." I blinked… Damon. "Who are you?" I growled. "I'm your friend.

Elena's POV-
"There you go," I said kneeling in front of Damon with his drink in hand. "pretending to turn it off, pretending not to feel." He didn't say anything yet. "Damon, you're so close, don't give up." He blinked. "I feel Elena." His voice almost made me jump, and then he got up. "And it sucks!" He yelled and threw his glass. "What sucks even more is that it was supposed to be me." I listened to his confession. "Jules was coming after me!" I got up. "You feel guilty." I stated. Damon almost laughed. "That would be human of me, wouldn't it Elena?" He retorted. "I'm not human." He went off. "You want to talk about giving up? All you've done is give up!" He yelled. "Go home. It's been enough doom, gloom and personal growth for one night."

"Okay I will." I told him as he got up and hugged him. "Good night Damon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

I almost cried writing this episode. I seriously did. But what did you think? Of the Alex and Elijah kiss? And of the Alex and Tyler kiss? And of course the Rose dream? R&R please!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_descent/set?id=27958785&lid=793105