Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Daddy Issues

Alex's POV-
I didn't expect to see Tyler at my front door. Not this early at least. "Hey." I said surprised. "How are you?" He didn't say anything at first. Then I walked outside. "We need to talk." Oh. "Yeah we do." I told him. "Listen… I'm sorry about my reaction to the kiss it's just that…. Things are really complicated right now Tyler." Like my ex is back in town and someone is trying to kill Elena… Again. "Fine." He said rather dismissively. "Ok." I said a bit offhandedly surprised at his tone. I unlocked my car.

"What happened to my uncle Mason?" I nearly dropped my keys. "What?" I asked turning around. "He's dead and I want you to tell me what happened." Oh Tyler. "I- I don't." I tried to lie. "Then let me tell you." He stated. "You and Damon killed him because Damon, Stefan, and Caroline are vampires like you." The were-bitch. "Who told you?" I whispered. "Is it true?" He pushed. "Let me explain." I tried to reason. His eyes flashed with rage. "Did you know he was dead this whole time?" His voice was rising. "Please." I pleaded with him. "Did you know?!" And then I was pinned up against the car, and not in a sexy way. "I'm sorry Ty." I whimpered, not because I was hurt but because I hurt him. "I'm so sorry."

"I trusted you!"

Elena's POV-
"I decided to come back and stay for a while." John said to Jenna in a casual manner. "Not here," Jenna defied. "you're not." I swear she was about to break her cup of coffee. "Actually," John said with a smirk. "you can't stop me from living here." "Actually I can, as their legal guardian-" "Yeah," John said cutting Jenna off with a smug voice and turned to me. "Elena, do you want to explain the situation or would you like me to do the honors?" I looked down uncomfortably. "Okay what is going on?" Jenna asked looking directly at me. "I'm sorry Jenna." I started. "I should have told you earlier but…" "I'm Elena's biological father." And cue the pin drop. "What?!"

Alex's POV-
A knock on my door almost startled me. I was so out of it. I flitted to the door and opened it to see Stefan. Finally. "What's wrong?" He asked knowing something was up. "Tyler knows about us." I said wasting no time. "He knows I killed Mason and Damon was there." Stefan blinked as I shut the door. "I didn't say a word." Except sorry. "It's that woman, Jules." The were-bitch, I was gonna rip her throat out. "I know who she is… She killed Rose." Stefan nodded. "Tyler was so upset. The look on his face," I closed my eyes, I could still see it. "he was so betrayed." Stefan pulled me into a hug. "This is bad." He told me, like I didn't know it. "You can't tell Damon." I said suddenly said looking at him with wide eyes. "He already wants to kill him." Stefan sighed. "He thinks all werewolves should die and he's not wrong to think that Alex." I pushed him away and blinked. Excuse me? "What if Tyler want to retaliate?" I didn't say a word. "He has every right to, he could himself killed." Killed. I jumped up. "Well, we're not gonna let that happen." I said strongly. "We have to get him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him." I pleaded. "Just try and explain. You always know the right thing to say." He blinked; I knew I was getting to him. "Please, Tyler and I… We have something."

Tyler's POV-
"I was right, was I?" Jules asked, knowing she was. "Your little vampire friend, she was lying." And it hurt, deep down it hurt. Hurt so much that it radiated all over my body. "What do you want?" I asked, not really in the mood to deal with anyone right now. "I want you to understand that a vampire will never be your friend." I shifted. "Or more." She narrowed her eyes. "It's our nature to be enemies." I rolled my eyes. "You know how stupid that sounds?"

Stefan's POV-
I released Tyler slowly. "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here." Alex would kick my ass if I even got a scratch on him. "What happened to Mason?" Tyler asked. "Tyler, there's a lot to talk about." Mason, Alex, and all the other shit that comes with being supernatural.

Tyler went to leave but I caught his arm and tugged him back. "I wouldn't do that." I told him as he struggled a bit. "Without a full moon you're no match for me."

Jeremy's POV-
"Jeremy there you are." John said in a friendly tone. Great, just what I needed today. Just what we all needed. "Looked like I slept through your homecoming." I replied sarcastically. "You didn't much." He said sheepishly, hands in his pockets. "Let's say that no one's happy to see me would be an understatement." Of course no one is. "Well don't let Alex see you." She'd kill him, again and again probably… Although something has been off about her lately. I didn't like it. "Ah Alex." John muttered sarcastically. "How is that lovely woman?" He asked sarcastically. I shook my head. "Look," I told him. "things are different now. You can't come around and start up with all this anti-vampire," and hybrid "stuff." John put his hands up in surrender. "I have no intention of doing that." He looked down at my hand to see my ring. Instinctively I put my hand in my pocket to keep my ring out of sight. "How's that ring been treating you?" He asked me. "Look, if this is what you came for, just take it and go." It's not like I didn't have another thing protecting me. I took it off and held it out to him, but he shook his head. "What kinda a man would I be if I took that from you?" I didn't say anything. "You want to grab some lunch?" I knew he was trying, I knew he was. But still- "I think i'll pass."

Damon's POV-
"So John, rumor has it that you know a lot," I stepped out of the shadows. "and won't say anything." John stood up and turned to me. "How do I know you can be trusted, Damon?" He asked me. "Originals can compel vampires according to Stefan, and not Alex, who by the way I heard you were on the outs with." I growled. "Alright, alright." He said putting up his hands. "But that's why Katherine's still in the tomb because an original compelled her to stay there, even Alex can't undo that." I stiffened. "One more thing about Alex and I swear I will-" "Ok, ok." He went on. "Only because all of the vervain left her system." I said. "We're all on, a lot of it." Thanks to Alex. "You guys drink it?" It burned like a bitch. But it was worth it. "It's an acquired taste." I said acidly.

Alex's POV-
I stiffened when I felt a presence. An uncomfortable presence. "You know it's stupid to sneak up on me." I turned around to see Jules, she was blond and pretty. "Your Alex right?" She asked sweetly. I rolled my eyes. "You know who I am." I snapped. "I know you do, so don't pretend you don't." Jules's fake smile and attitude dropped. "I'm looking for Tyler, have you seen him?" She asked me with a glint in her eyes. "No, not since earlier." I told her. She narrowed her eyes. "Are you lying?" I growled. "How fucking dare you call me a liar?" I was a lot of things… Including a liar, but I wasn't gonna be called one by a were-bitch. "Well i'm calling you out." Suddenly I vamped out but it was a quick draw, I only got one nick and bite before she used vervain on me. She knew what dose to use too, then I was shot… In the head.

When I woke up I was in a small cage, even by my standards, and I was fucking tiny. I looked around the RV, it was messy and it reeked of were. But I started to notice the burning in my head, an intense burning. A scream bubbled into my longs, but I didn't scream. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. I patted for the bullet wound in my mess of ebony hair, and then my forehead. It was near the right side of my hairline. This would hurt. I bit my bottom lip so hard blood was drawn, and then I dug the bullet out of pale skull. I would be lying to say it didn't hurt like a bitch… Oh I so needed a bottle of whisky or tequila or any sort of alcohol right now. Once I got it out I threw it out of the cage just as that son of bitch, who was probably fucking the were-bitch, came in. "I see you got the bullet out." He chuckled. "That's nasty." He squatted down to the cage's height. "You know it's impolite to treat a woman like this." I coughed out humorlessly. He laughed sarcastically. "It's also impolite not to give someone your name when they clearly know theirs." Hey I may be a rough as hell all out can be tomboy but I still remembered my manners. "Where are my manners?" He asked with an eye roll. "I'm Brady." "I'd say it's nice to meet you Brady, but we both know it'd be a lie." Then out of nowhere I made it feel like his skull was on fire. He screamed not more than a minute before two others came in and shot me. One of them was Jules. "What did I tell you?" She said shaking her, I assumed, boyfriend. "She's powerful; you can't let her get to you." Brady, as I just learned, nodded and then turned to me. "I got lots of wooden bullets and other toys." He then shot me. "It's gonna be a long like sweet pea."

Stefan's POV-
"You want to be friends, great, we're friends." Tyler snapped a bit. "Will you go now?" He asked, but I shook my head. "I don't know what else to say to you Tyler." I told him. "I come back to this town because I wanted a life, I wanted to exist where I can have friends and where I can build a family." He was quiet during my confession. "I have that here, we can both have that."

It was silent until my phone rang. I looked down to see Alex's number flashing. "Hey." I said. "Is everything ok?" I asked her. "That depends." It wasn't Alex's voice that was on the phone. ""How badly do you want to keep her alive?" The female voice asked. "Who is this?" I tried to search my memory for that voice. "Ask you brother." She told me… Jules. "Where is Tyler?" She asked me. "Jules?" I questioned. "Where is Alex?" "You made a mistake, Stefan." Jules said to me. "I'm gonna give you a chance to fix it." "Where is she?" "Right here." I didn't believe her. "Want proof?" She told someone something and then I heard Alex yelling at them, yelling mixed with muffled screams. Then they stopped.

"Hurt her again and you're dead." I threatened. "I hurt her again and she is dead." I growled a bit. "Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by Wickery falls. You have twenty minutes until she dies."

Damon's POV-
"Why am I just finding out this now?" I snapped as Elena pulled me into the bathroom. "Alex and Stefan were worried that you…" Alex of course. "That i'll what?" I asked her. "That i'd kill him?" He didn't say anything. "Of course, it needs to happen." She shook her head. "No Damon, not Tyler." I blinked. "I know you would do anything to get Alex back, but do you really think Alex would forgive you if you killed him?" I looked to the floor. "Do whatever you need to but leave Tyler out of it, okay?"

"Why?" I asked her. I wondered why she would do this for Alex. "He's a werewolf he needs to die. I'm willing to kill him; it's a win-win." She touched my arm and I nearly melted. "Damon please, okay?" She was giving me the sad eyes. "To many people are dead." I didn't pull away. "You need to stop doing that." I nearly snapped at her. "Doing what?" She asked and stopped touching my arm. "Assuming that i'll play the good guy because you're the one asking."

Alex's POV-
I would not cry. I would not give them the satisfaction. "So," Brady started. "how many vampires are there in this town anyway?" He asked me. I didn't say anything. I would not rat them out. I would not give up Damon, Stefan, and Caroline. He threw vervain at me and I bit down on my lip. "No?" I glared at him. "Why are you doing this?" "You're a vampire." He said with a shrug. "Why not?" Then he threw wooden like needles that had been dipped in vervain. "Let me out!" I yelled at him. "Excuse me what?" He asked mockingly. "I said let me out!"

Elena's POV-
"You're not leaving this restaurant." John said sternly, father-like. "You can't tell me what to do." I snapped back. "Yes I can." He argued. "You want to know why?" No. "Because i'm here to make you safe." "I've got that covered." I said as calmly as I could. "Are you talking about the deal you made with Elijah?" I stiffened a bit. "Do you really think he's gonna keep this promise to you? Even if you have connections to Alex?" Connections. "Putting your faith in him was a dumb move." I blinked and got my arm out of his hold. "Are you saying I should but my faith in you? After everything you've done to Damon, Stefan, and Alex?"

Stefan's POV-
"I know you're out there." Jules called. And there was no use of hiding. I tugged Tyler with me and Caroline walked with me. "Where's Alex?" I could feel Tyler stiffen at the mention of her. "Locked up tight." My eyes went to the RV. "Let her go and I release Tyler." I told him. "The situation doesn't have to get any messier than it already has." I looked around. "I'm not your enemy, Jules." Jules rolled her eyes. "It's a little late to be waving the white flag don't you think?" I stared. "You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt." "I'm not leaving without Tyler." She stated. "Tyler is free to make is own decisions, as you as you release Alex."

Then Damon came into the mix… This was going to get messier then it had to be… "My brother, and Caroline, the peacemaker." He said sarcastically. "Since Stefan, and Caroline, got here before me i'm gonna let him try his way before I resort to my way." Damn. I knew this would happen. When it comes to each other they could never really think rationally. "Which is a little bloodier, so give of Alex."

"I'm not so sure about that tough guy."

She whistled and about ten people came out with stakes and crossbows, and fire.

Damon looked at Tyler. "You heard her. Go." She told him. "Get over there." Tyler went to join Jules.

"Which one of you helped torture and kill Mason?" One of the males asked, he was holding a stake. "Uh," Damon said raising his hand. "that'd be me." The man nodded. "Boys, make sure that one suffers."

"We can take them." Damon said. "I don't know about that." "Uh Damon, we're outnumbered." Caroline pointed out. And they had stakes and crossbows and fire… And vervain. "Well then…" He then rushed over to Jules but she jumped up on top of the RV while Tyler went inside.

Alex's POV-
"Tyler, there's a latch on the door and I can't get to it." I said as he entered the RV. He looked at me, with almost sad eyes. He hesitated. "Tyler?" I questioned. He didn't say anything. "Tyler please!" I yelled at him. Finally he went towards the cage and opened it.

When I got up, I wanted to hug him. But something told me I shouldn't. I wasn't going too. I only nodded and when I went outside I was suddenly tackled by the bitch. I swung her and made her hit the RV with a bang, I didn't have my full strength with me, and we were almost evenly matched right now. I kneed her in the stomach before she threw me to the ground. I was about to use my magic but she shot me in the stomach. And out of the corner of my eyes I saw him. Tyler, just watching as Jules put a gun to my head.

But suddenly they all stopped and clutched their heads in severe pain. Taking my moment I kicked Jules in the stomach, sending her flying. "What's happening?" I heard Caroline ask. "What the hell is going on?"

As the four of us got up we saw Jonas… His boy has been hanging out with Bonnie. "Elijah made a promise to Elena, and he wishes to keep someone else safe as well." He looked directly at me. "I'm here to see it's upheld." Jonas looked at everyone. "You need to go." He told us. "Get out of here, now." They scattered faster than the winds. Then he looked to Tyler. "When your friends waken," He looked down at the wolves. "give them a message: They need to get the hell out of town."

Stefan's POV-
"How are you?" I asked Alex as she leant against the doorframe. "I can come in if you want me to." Alex shook her head. "I'm fine." But I could see on her face she wasn't. "You don't have to pretend with me." I told her, she shifted then looked up at with some of her old fire. "I'm not okay; I don't think I ever truly will be." She told me. "But I am not girly little Alex, I haven't been for five hundred years. I can handle myself."

Alex's POV-
A knock on the door… Again. I got up to see Tyler. That son of a bitch actually showed up here. "Are you okay?" He asked with a worried look on his face. "I'm fine." I said stiffly. "I had no idea they would come for you." I stared. I didn't care right now if he was being honest. I could hear it in his heartbeat. "Do you know what they did to me?" I asked him. "I'm sorry," He told me with a soft look. "but it's crazy right now, okay?" I know it's crazy right now. "I don't know who to trust." And now neither do I. "You lied to me."

"I lied to protect my friends, and yes myself admittedly, and I lied to protect you." Despite everything I did it to protect you as well. "Don't you get that?" "Alex…" He trailed off softly. "You just stood there when they were going to kill us! When they were going to kill me!" I yelled, starting to get emotional. "You just stood there!" He looked down. "You didn't do anything!" "I didn't know what to do!" He yelled back. "You help you friends, me, that's what you do." I said firmly. "I'm sorry." He told me in a sad face. But I wouldn't have it. "No, it's too late." He looked seriously hurt. "Because we're not anything anymore, and what happened to me tonight," I looked in his eyes. "that will never ever happen to me again. So you take your little wolf pack and the hell out of my town!"

Stefan's POV-
"I was wondering if I could talk to Jeremy for a second." I said to Elena who looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Sure." She then gave me a kiss and nodded me off to Jeremy. "What do you need?" Jeremy asked, shifting a bit. "I need a favor."

Alex's POV-
Another knock on my damn door, I was about to scream at whoever they were until I saw it was Stefan. What's going on?" I asked a bit tiredly. "I was a little worried about you after everything you went through tonight." I sighed. "We talked about this Stefan, i'm fine." He shook his head. "Well just in case, I brought some back up." Jeremy stepped into view. "We haven't hung out just the two of us in a while." He said. "And Stefan told me what happened." I looked at with my tears in my eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Jeremy then went to hug me. "I'll leave you to it then." Stefan said with a nod and left, leaving Jeremy and I alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

Yes Alex did get captured, and she and Tyler did have a heart to heart. Also finally someone out-bitched Alex. Surprising isn't it? And I hope you liked the Jeremy-Alex moment!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_daddy_issues/set?id=27959008&lid=793105