Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Bad Moon Rising

Alex's Point of View-
Apparently i'm being hazed just a tiny bit from the group or something to that affect. Damon talks to me a little more now, ever since the Jeremy incident, but we're still on the awkward basis. Elena is kinda avoiding me. Alaric and I are on okish terms. Bonnie has been avoiding me ever since the carnival. And Stefan well Stefan is just downright worried about what i will do next. I guess i don't blame him. But i don't like it. I'm a part of the circle. But I guess I have more free time now. But still i'm pissed off. And they have no right to haze me. I didn't do anything wrong. Except maybe tell Stefan i'd help Damon steal Elena so her and Damon could be together. But other than that nothing.

Damon's Point of View-
"I've been on the plane 160-odd years and have never come across one." I stated. Werewolves. Yeah that's a laugh.

"If werewolves exist then where the hell are they?"

Jeremy's Point of View-
Getting up was hard for some reason. I didn't know why. But when I did wake up I did not expect Alex sitting on my bed. So needless to say I was a bit freaked out. And I was shirtless. So I covered up just a bit. But she just smirked.

"Jer. Darlin" She told me. "i'm five hundred years old i've seen it all before and then some." She said in a light and amused tone. I cracked a slight smile and got up and had my back against my headboard. My covers slightly fell.

"Does Jenna know you're up here?" I asked. Alex shook her head. "Nope. Cause Jenna is not home." I raised an eyebrow. "Really?" She nodded. Yep." Then she jumped off the bed. "Now get dressed. We're going out."

Damon's Point of View-
"You know I bet you anything Alex has come across one." I looked at Alaric like he had just blurted out senseless nonsense.

"Nah ah. No way." I said shaking my head. "Alex would have said something." Alaric just gave me a look. "Are you sure about that?"

Alex's Point of View-
I needed this. A friend day. I needed to feel the feeling of having little brother again. I got that with Jeremy. It was nice. Getting to spend the day with a little brother. Ever since i had been human i've wanting a brother. I don't know why but it was just this feeling. And now that I have it, it's nice.

"Jer, wanna head over to the grill to get something to eat?" I asked, I could go for something. "Yeah sure. I'd like that."

Caroline's Point of View-
I don't know what to do. Or say. I can't go into the sunlight without getting burned. And my emotions are on a high. And it sucks. It just sucks! Why me? Why did i have to get in the middle of this? I could have lived a happy life with Matt. My sweet and wonderful boyfriend. Who thinks i'm avoiding him for all the wrong reasons. Being turned into a vampire is screwing up my life! So here I am sitting near the sunlight and my back against the wall cause that's the closest i'll be getting to the door without burning.

Elena's Point of View-
"Which part?" I asked him. "Digging through my birth mother's life work or going to Duke with Damon?"

Stefan sighed and sat down on my bed.

"Think of it this way, it could be worse." I raised an eyebrow. "How could it get any worse?" I stopped packing. "Alex could be going with you."

I sighed slightly.

"I guess you're right."

Bonnie's Point of View-
"I don't know how to make a Daywalker ring." I told him. In all honestly I didn't. "Emily made mine and she made Damon's too." Stefan told me. "The instructions must be in the Grimwore somewhere." I sighed.

"That doesn't mean I can cast the spell."

Alex's Point of View-
"Hey Jer, you wanna head over to Tyler's party later?"

Silence for a second.

"We don't have if you don't want to." I added. "Do you want to go?" He asked me. "Yeah" I told him. "I do but like I said we don't have to go if you don't want to." I said quickly.

"I'll go." He said after a second. "Are you sure Jer?" Secretly very happy he agreed. "Yeah i'm sure."

I smiled. "Thanks Jer."

Jeremy's Point of View-
We were in mid hug when Alex's phone rang. We parted and she answered her cell.

"Ello?" She questioned. "Oh Stefan. Nice to hear your voice again." She said sarcastically.

"The hell I do. I'm being hazed. Remember?!"

Silence.

"Ugh. So you want me to play babysitter?"
----
"They went where?"
----
"Duke?" Alex questioned. "As in Isobel's Duke?" Who was Isobel again? Oh right- Elena's mother.
----
"Oh that's just awesome." She muttered yet again sarcastically.

"Yeah i'll be there... See you in a few." She ended the call and muttered angrily.

"Something came up?" I asked her. "Vampire thing came up." Oh. No wonder she's annoyed. She just really wanted to relax today. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She shook her head. "Yeah there is. Avoid Caroline."

Alex's Point of View-
"So I don't get to choose the ring I have to where for the rest of my life." Caroline complained.

I sighed and felt like hitting my head against a wall or something. I got here less than an hour ago and she has been complaining. Fuck I don't think I can handle her complain for forever.

"No, no she wants' it." Stefan said from the chair. Bonnie just gave a nod and Caroline blinked.

"Now what?" Caroline asked.

"Now is the part where I explain the rules." Bonnie said. "Oh joy to the damn world." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

Elena's Point of View-
I do not want to be in this car. Not with Damon. I just want to jump out and walk the rest. But knowing Damon he would either follow me or make me get back into the car.

Alex's Point of View-
"Bonnie you're supposed to be my friend." Caroline frowned. "I am but I can't just ignore what happened." Spoken like a true witch. "It's true she can't." I told her, but was ignored. "You want to be friends you're gonna have to prove that the Caroline I remember isn't gone."

I sighed. Things just had to get more complicated. I laid down on Caroline's bed and stretched out as much as I could. I phased out the rest of the conversation.

"All done."

I sat up slightly. Caroline looked apprehensive. Like her friend wanted to curse her or something. Smart girl to be cautious around a witch.

"So that's it?" Caroline asked, almost skeptically. "I mean nothing witchy happened. No flickering lights? No gusts of wind?" She said once she put the ring on. I just sighed and felt like hitting my head against a wall again.

"It doesn't always work like that love."

She continued on. At this rate I was gonna need a drink within the hour.

"Have you even done this before?" Stupid question Caroline. "Caroline." Stefan said in a shut up you're pushing it tone.

"What I just wanna make sure it works."

And in that moment Bonnie opened up the curtain wide. Sunlight streamed through and she flinched slightly in fear.

"It worked." Bonnie dead panned while I was laughing. Oh she was good. Stefan shot me a disapproving look. But who cared. It was funny.

"That wasn't funny." Caroline screeched. "What if it hadn't worked Bonnie?!" I rolled my eyes. "She's all yours."

Damon's Point of View-
"So Isobel was officially employed by the anthropology department." Ric explained to Elena and I as we walked into Duke. Elena walking as far away from me as possible. So it hurt. But no way in hell would they learn that.

Alex's Point of View-
Party time! I had just swung by Jeremy's to pick him up in my car. We blasted some music on the way there.

"So how's the Caroline situation going?" Jeremy asked casually. I gave a shrug. "Good I guess."

"She's a bit annoying. But she'll learn. I'm gonna have to watch her since she's coming to the party." I explained. "Fun." He said sarcastically.

"Yep." I said equally sarcastic.

Damon's Point of View-
I do not like getting shot! That bitch is gonna die! She was actually aiming for Elena, so she is going to die painfully. Very painfully... Damn i'm really starting to sound like Alex.

Alex's Point of View-
Finally at the party. Now to find and hang out with Tyler, hang out with Jer, and babysit Caroline all at once. Awesome. Note the sarcasm.

Damon's Point of View-
"That bitch is dead." I growled out. I was pissed- I did not like being shot. "Uh no." Elena said. "You're not going to kill her."

I gave her a "you're kidding" me look.

Alex's Point of View-
I am debating like a school girl in my head whether to walk over to Tyler. I didn't want to leave Jeremy. But I wanted to be with Tyler right now.

"Hey Jer?" I said. "You mind if I hang with Ty for a little bit?" I felt bad but I really wanted to see Tyler. "Go ahead." He told me.

I smiled and hugged him. And walked over to Tyler and Matt.

Tyler's Point of View-
I was talking to Matt when all of a sudden out of nowhere I felt someone jump on my back. I craned my head to see a smirking Alex.

"Ello Tyler." Alex's cool crisp accent murmured into my ear.

Caroline's Point of View-
"Isn't killing cute defenseless animals the first step into to be coming a serial killer?" I asked Stefan as we walked through the forest looking for bunnies. Bunnies! Poor defenseless bunnies.

Stefan: Oh, well, you sorta skipped serial killer and went straight to vampire.

I rolled my eyes at this and just continued to walk through the forest.

Alex's Point of View-
The party was typical high school. People drinking and having fun. All except for me. I was on damn babysitting duty. I mean sure i'm having some fun. But still. Ugh! So dam annoying. New vampires are like five year olds. They are impulsive little things… They barely listen; they do things there not supposed to. Like compelling people. Baby vampire needs to learn. Emotions are heightened, that means a jealousy is pretty much… KABOOM!

Elena's Point of View-
The woman Vanessa brought in another box. That totaled about three boxes.

"This box checks Katherine's arrival to Mystic Falls in April 1864." She said as she set down the box.

"Is that all there is about her?" I asked, a bit dishearted.

"All that I'm aware of." She stated honestly. Although I wasn't sure. When we started to go through the boxes I noticed there was vervain in one of them. I looked at Damon for a moment but he only rolled his eyes. I just shook my head and handed some to Vanessa.

"Here, take this." She took it but looked at it for a moment. "Does vervain really work?" She asked.

"Nope, not at all." Damon supplied.

"Can he hear us?" Vanessa asked him. "No, that would be creepy." He replied in a sarcastic manner. "Can he read minds too?"

"You know, if you want to see me naked, all you have to do is ask." And jackass is back.

"No, that he can't do." He glared. "He is very capable of being a first grade jackass."

Alex's Point of View-
And now it's night. So why am I hanging around still and not going with my wonderful almost boyfriend? Well a) I won't do that to Jeremy and b) babysitting duty. And now listening to her complain? Good lord. I like Caroline but I am not in the mood.

"He's mad at me." Caroline said sadly as she looked at Matt with that longing look. It made me a little sick. But I actually felt bad for her. I mean Matt is human. He doesn't know our secrets. And our secrets aren't meant for humans.

"Go talk to him." Stefan encouraged. "We'll wait."

I just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "We will?" He gave me a sharp look. "Yes, we will."

I rolled my eyes as if to say whatever. But I nodded.

"Fine." I said. "But I'm telling Jeremy to take off without me then."

As I skillfully used my vampire speed I was next to Jeremy within seconds.

"So change of plans." I told him. "Grab some pajamas and an extra set of clothes cause you're gonna stay at my house." I got out my keys. "So I need you drive home."

Jeremy nodded to confirm. And he even looked a little giddy. I mean he gets to drive a Porsche.

"Ok." He replied and took my keys. "But hey is everything all right?" He asked, with a concerned look in his eyes. "Yeah everything's fine…" I sighed. "But I need to stay here cause of babysitting duty." I said with an annoyed tone. He nodded in understanding. Since I was the strongest I had to stay with the uncontrolled bay vamp. After we hugged he told me he would call me when he got to my house.

Stefan's Point of View-
"I don't know what that means nor if we should believe it but it's the full moon Stefan." She explained. "After what you saw Mason Lockwood do-" "I'll be careful." I promised her in a soothing tone, cutting her off. I was trying my best to make sure she stayed calm.

"There's one more thing." She told me. "What is it?" It must be important. "According to the legend, a werewolf bite can kill a vampire."

Alex's Point of View-
Once Jeremy drove off Stefan came up to me with a panic look. I frowned. All traces of a good mood I had were gone.

"Stefan," I started slowly. "What is it?"

Damon's Point of View-
"Hey, have you done any research on doppelgangers?" Elena asked suddenly.

"Well," Vanessa. "the world means a lot of different things to different cultures but typically a doppelganger is a living, breathing double of oneself." No really? "Did Isobel have anything that explains the link between me and Katherine?" Vanessa just pointed to the box. "That's all she had on Katherine, unfortunately but I can tell you that doppelgangers usually torment the people they look like, trying to undue their lives." Great. "It's not exactly uplifting."

Of course it's not uplifting. Nothing about that woman is uplifting... There's barely anything here… Alex knows everything about her. God I should have brought her.

"And more things we already know." Elena murmured. "Just… I want to know why we look alike."

"Head scratcher isn't it?" I said sarcastically.

"Do you know something or are you just being yourself?" Elena asked me. "Well, if I know anything, i'm not gonna tell you with that attitude." Was my reply. "That's good," She told me. "Damon and this is coming from someone who wants to be my friend but you know what?" Elena started. "Friends don't manipulate friends, they help each other."

Alex's Point of View-
We we're frantically looking for Caroline. Now that Stefan had found out what a werewolf bite could do to a vampire… Well. Let's just say that there's a reason we avoid them. Since a werewolf bite is fatal to us, we don't usually linger around out on a full moon. You don't know what could be out there… Waiting for you.

Alaric's Pont of View-
As Vanessa and I walked outside we continued to talk.

"I trust you're not gonna say anything about this to anyone." She looked at me. "Or else Damon will kill me in my sleep?"

I chuckle a non-humorous laugh. Oh I wish Damon was the only person she had to worry about.

"He gave me the form but if you need anything, you can call." She told me. "Hopefully I won't have to." I muttered out a bit bitterly.

"But if you do…" She trailed off.

"Listen," I said. "you don't want to get caught up in this." She really didn't. "Really, it'll take over and will keep from being able to live your life."

Alex's Point of View-
"Caroline, your face!" Was I heard Matt screech out. That's when I sped up. Stefan trailed behind me and pushed himself to go faster. When we got to the spot where Caroline and Matt was Stefan was already in action mode. Tearing Caroline off Matt I went to his side immediately to check the severity of the bight. He had fallen down with a thump. But other than the slight blood loss the bite would heal up nicely.

"Stop it!" Stefan yelled at Caroline, who was struggling to get free from his grasp. After a minute passed she had stopped struggling and her face returned to normal.

"Oh god." Was all Caroline whispered. She looked completely horrified and she also looked like she was about to go into shock. Great. That's just great. There's a crisis going on and the baby vampire is flipping out. Then we heard a noise. Oh great.

"What was that?" Caroline asked.

"Matt, hun, stay done. Do not move." I said with an authority in my voice.

Then we started to hear it all around us… It was circling us… Like some goddamn prey. Hell no.

"You, me, and Alex we're gonna run." He told Caroline. "It's going to follow us; we need to get it away from Matt. You need to run as far as you can. Do you understand me?" Caroline nodded- a bit frightened. "Go, go!"

And with that we ran for it. As we approached the old ruins Caroline stopped. Oh damn it.

"Wait! What is it?! Caroline asked in panicky voice. "It's a werewolf." I replied quickly. I was frantically looking around. "He will try to kill us and he can!

And that ladies and gentlemen was the honest to god truth.

"Hey!" A voice called. "What are you three doing?"

We whipped our heads around to see Tyler. Mental face palm. And just as I thought things couldn't get any worse.

"What are you doing?"

Stefan tried to ask nonchalantly. I could tell he was about to respond but before he could the werewolf came to play. Just as we were about to run for it, the wolf pounced on me, trying to bite me.

"Going for the most powerful one here first." I whispered in a voice no human would here. I finally freed my legs and kicked him off me. I could hear some bones crack as I did. As the wolf landed, only falling slightly I skillfully got up. Just as it was about to attack again Tyler yelled out-

"No!"

It only looked at him and ran for it… Ok that was weird.

Tyler's Point of View-
"Can you hand me those?"

As I handed him the bag I started to form the question. It was at the tip of my tongue.

"It was you." Mason nodded his yes. I felt some strange anger wash over me. He had attacked Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
sclaimor: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

So what did you think? Alex is being hazed from the group because of her actions? And Mason just tried to kill Stefan, Caroline, and Alex. R&R

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_bad_moon_rising/set?id=27956778&lid=793105