Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Memory Lane

Alex's Point of View-
"Yeah, sure of course I'll go." I said into the phone. "Thanks Alex, I owe you." Jenna replied. "No Jenna," I said. "it's really not a problem. We're friends." I smiled a bit. I genially meant that. I started to hang with her more and more. Since i'm in Jeremy's life we thought it would be a good idea to get to know each other better. And now we're friends. And besides she doesn't have a problem with me, that would be Damon.

"I know, but sometimes you have plans-" She was rambling. "Jenna, love, stop." I cut her of. "I have plans but there not until way later."

"Ok if you're sure." She sounded uneasy for a second. "I am," I told her. "so what time does the barbecue start and what should I bring?"

Tyler's Point of View-
"Hey Mason got a second?" I called out to him awkwardly. Ever since he attacked Alex, it had been awkward between us. We hadn't talked about it and we hadn't really looked each other in the eye.

"No, man," He said, shaking his head. "barbecue at Jenna Sommers' house."

"Come on man; give me two minutes, alright?" I asked annoyed. And in more ways than one. If he was going to Jenna's that means he was going to get to see Alex. It annoyed me, and brought out feelings that I didn't want to have.

"You can't keep dodging me." I told him. "I'm freaking out over here!" I yelled out to him, in truth is I was. My uncle, who I thought was normal, turned into a wolf.

"Tyler, what do you want me to say man?" He asked me. "Yes, I turned into wolf. No, it's not gonna happen to you." I frowned. "How do you know that?" I asked a bit harshly.

"Because you're not gonna trigger the curse." He replied sharply. "Your dad didn't know anything about any of this neither did I until it happened to me."

"How does it get triggered?" I asked him. "Ignorance is a bliss, trust me."

But I wasn't satisfied.

"You blow back into town with some supernatural family secret and you expect me not to ask questions?"

"I can't say anything more, I'm sorry, Tyler. It's just better for you if I don't."

He obviously wasn't gonna answer right now. So new subject.

"You've found that moon stone?" I asked casually. "Do you know where it is?" He asked.

"What's so special about it?"

"I told you, it was my mom's." HE said. "It's sentimental. Look, just don't worry about it. Forget I even brought it up, alright?"

I watched him walk out in slight irritation. When he was gone I took the moon stone out of my pocket and stared at it. What was so special about this thing?

Alex's Point of View- Mystic Falls, 1864
"Everyone will you please join me and raising your glasses to my good friend George Lockwood." Damon said and raised his glass. "George, thank you for so bravely defending the south." He clapped his hand on George's back. "My honor Mr. Salvatore. After all, someone had to do it."

As we drank I was by Damon, Katherine, and Stefan. Just as I was about to speak Henry arrived. It was odd. Henry did not come to these parties. That meant he needed us for something.

"Can we have a word Miss Katherine, Miss Alex?" He asked us quietly. He was a bit of a shy little thing.

"Grab a glass Henry." She replied and was probably about to tell Stefan to grab a glass.

"It's a celebration." I said with equal enthusiasm.

"Please, Miss Katherine, Miss Alex." He said quietly. Katherine and I looked at each other and just nodded. I knew he needed something. We both sighed a light sigh and followed him outside. Once we we're outside he was straight to business.

"I looked about those attacks from the other night. It wasn't vampires." He said. "That's good news, Henry." She told him, with such a calm voice.

"That means there's nothing to worry about." I spoke with equal calmness. That was good news.

"I'm afraid you don't understand." Henry said. "Those folks were turned apart in ways i've never seen before."

We frowned. He was a relatively young vampire. Or compared to Katherine and I he was.

"Then… It won't be long before the founders drop an investigation." She said carefully.

"We'll leave town immediately." He said. "I'll tell the others." Katherine and I shook our heads. "Relax, Henry." Katherine told him as we saw someone out of the corner of our eyes. "This town is our home and the vampires are my family." I added. "I will not let anything happen to us."

We looked George Lockwood. Something was strange about him.

Stefan's Point of View- Present
"From the moment we met George, I knew he'd be a problem."

She had been using the word, we, not I. She must have been talking about Alex. But I brushed it off. I would as her later. Now back to the Lockwood's.

"So you're saying that all the Lockwood's are werewolves." I said slowly. "The werewolf gene runs in the Lockwood family." She corrected. "They're not all werewolves." Replied Katherine smoothly. If they were werewolves did that mean Alex knew? I knew Damon wanted to keep Alex out of the circle but did she already know things?

"How many of the werewolves are out there?" I asked. "I mean… is it just limited to the Lockwood's?"

"No, there are others. Not many." She took a pause. "They're practically instinct." She said. "They mainly exist now in books and really bad movies." She picked up a glass of blood and swished it around.

"My turn to ask a question."

Katherine's Point of View's- Mystic Falls, 1864
When Alex and I returned to the Founders Ball George Lockwood followed us inside.

"There all alone. This is means; I can finally have you two all to myself?" He said, but mainly looking at Alex. He was infatuated with her, and of course it annoyed to her all end. But that did not matter apparently. So I spoke to get his eyes off her.

"Your father has out done himself." I said with a smile. "Knowing my father, he wants to throw a founder's party every year." He explained. "I must admit I'm rather surprised that you'd come looking for us." Alex said with a slight giggle.

"Because you are the rope in the Salvatore's brother's war?" He asked. "And you Miss Alex are so very close to the whole family." He said with a slight smile-smirk.

"No, because we are vampires who could kill you in your sleep." I said still smiling. Alex had hooked my arm with hers at some point.

"I beg your pardon?"

His smile and flirtatious mood stopped.

"Relax, George." Alex told him. "We know you know our secret."

We both spoke with the same calmness.

"This conversation is over." He said roughly and started to walk away but he did not get that far before Alex caught his arm.

"And we know your secret too and I know that you are extra strong," I told her. "only not as strong."

And the conversation ended there. Alex let him go and he was off at a great pace to get away from us. As he walked away Alex and I looked at each other than laughed. Oh this would be fun.

Elena's Point of View- Present
"Thanks for letting me invite Caroline. She could use a day of distraction." I said as we moved around the kitchen.

"Well, she's not the plus that I'm worried about." Jenna told me. "Why is Damon coming?"

"Because Alaric is a pity taker and Alex and he are attached at the hip." I reminded her. "Where Alex goes, he goes." I stated while I got some forks.

"Come on Jenna, be nice." I whined just a bit.

"I'll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws of you."

She was talking about the kiss. I still felt guilty. But I pushed it off and smiled. We we're finishing up in the kitchen when Mason game in.

"Good news!" Mason yelled. "I found the shot glasses!" He said with a smile as he held the shot glasses.

"That would be my exit."

Alex's Point of View-
As we walked into Gilbert's house we heard the clinking of shot glasses. We just smirked and then we made ourselves known.

"Hey." Damon called out. Making the three of them turn around.

"Damon."

Then she turned to me on a much happier note.

"Hey Alex." I gave a smile. "Hey sweetie. Thanks for the invite."

And we hugged for second. Then let go. I immediately flitted back to Damon's side.

"We were just going shots." Alaric told us. "Aw!" I whined. "You started the booze without me? Not nice."

They all laughed and Damon just shook his head.

"Let me give you guys shot glasses." Alaric said. "Here, use mine."

Oh Jenna. I took the shot glass and downed what was left. I would need more for pure recreational purposes but Jenna, sweet merlin she needs it for an entire different reason.

"She doesn't like me very much." Damon stated.

"We haven't met. Mason Lockwood." Mason introduced himself. "Oh sure." Damon replied adopting a friendly tone. "Damon Salvatore and you know Alex Siren." He gave a grin. "Oh yeah, I know her." He said as he shook his hand. But he was eyeing me in a flirty manner. Damon let go of his hand and eyed him.

"I know. I heard great things about you." Really? "And i've got some mixed reviewed about Alex but most were nice." That makes sense. "Really?" Damon asked a bit surprised. "That's weird 'cause I'm a dick." "And i'm a bitch".

Stefan's Point of View-
"You know we can stay here as long as you want." I told her. "And when you'll start to desiccate, there's a tomb with your name on it." I said looking at Katherine dead in the eyes.

"I've been doing all the talking, it's your turn." Katherine said. "Do you pretend to be human when you're with Elena? Is that the appeal?" She questioned in that mocking tone of hers. But I forced whatever annoyance I had down.

"Actually, I'm not pretending to be anything when I'm with her. That's the whole point. I get to just be myself." I stated, not giving in.

"Does she know that you love me?" She was just trying to get me mad.

"I don't." I said getting agitated. She was not going to get under my skin. Not now, not ever… Not again.

"That's where you're wrong, Stefan. Don't you remember bringing me home that night? Your family had taken me in."

Alex's Point of View-
"Dress! Ballerina!" Jenna called out as Damon continued to draw.

"Puppy!" Damon should his head and threw something that looked a tutu. "Puppy with a tutu!"

"No and no." Damon answered.

"A dog!" I pointed. "Hound-dog!" Jenna and I called out but he shook his head no.

"Dances with the wolves." Mason said lazily. "Mason wins…again." Damon told him. "How is that a wolf?"

I nodded. Good lord I love him but he was a terrible drawer. Just as I was about to make a snide comment Elena came in and said there was cake. Finally cake time.

"These are fancy." Damon stated and looked at the silver set of silverware. It was pretty nice.

"Thanks, they were my mother's."

Katherine's Point of View- Mystic Falls, 1864
As George, Alex, and I walked around the Salvatore estate we spoke quietly and in secret.

"I just spoke to Giuseppe Salvatore." George announced. "The round up happens tonight."

"Good." I said. "Assist so they do a body count before the church set up blaze." George nodded. "I will.

"Twenty-seven vampires." Alex said quietly. That was how many there would be.

"Once the flames create chaos, crawl to the exit under the quire low." He told me. "I'll be there to set you free."

"Make sure you're not followed. I need everyone to believe I perished in that fire." George nodded and turned to Alex. "And you Alexandra?" George asked. "I will be making sure everything goes according to plan." Alex said with a sly grin. "Trust me George I can take care of myself."

Alex's Point of View- Present
As we sat at the table I was having cake while the others were having pie. Jenna had remembered I didn't like pie so she got me a mini cake instead. So she got me a mini peanut butter cake. So tasty. This cake was almost as good as sex. And I ended up telling her that. They laughed and then we made some comments and as we calmed our giggles down Damon got the silver serving knife.

"Mason, why don't you start this off?" Damon asked. "Sure."

Damon was about to give Mason the knife, but he just took the pie piece with his hands. Jenna, Alaric, and Damon just looked at him. He laughed a bit.

"I apologize, I'm an animal."

We all just laughed. But in the back of my mind I was thinking you son of a bitch.

"So Mason, you and Jenna never dated?" Alaric suddenly asked. I couldn't help but laugh. Oh to be blunt.

Mason shook his head. "She was always lost in Logan Fell land." Jenna rolled her eyes. "My first mistake." She told us. "Mason was a catch; girls lined up." Oh I bet he did… Wow I really needed to stop thinking suggestive things about him… But he's so good looking. "Really?" Damon asked. "I always pegged you for a lone wolf."

And of course Damon would make a comment like that. So me being sudden I kicked him in the shin. He muttered ouch but no one else seemed to notice.

"I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were, or Alex for that matter." He stated looking at us directly.

"How about a toast?" He asked. "To new friends."

We all nodded and clinked our glasses. To new friends… Or enemies.

Stefan's Point of View-
"What had George get in return?" I questioned her. "For giving you your freedom…" I trailed off.

"Something he wanted desperately."

I just stared at her.

"So you sent twenty-seven of your friends to their death, just to fake your own?" I shook my head. "No, you were running from something. What was it?"

Alex's Point of View-
"Jenna just brought "Guitar Hero"." Mason said as Damon moved around the kitchen and I sat on the counter licking a spoonful of peanut butter.

"Well, we-" "happen to like "Guitar Hero"." Damon stated as he motioned between us. I nodded and chuckled a bit and got another spoon of peanut butter.

"So you my friend are-" "barking up the wrong treat." Mason glared. "Okay." He said. "Enough with the implies, you win, you're hilarious." No humor in his voice. "And do you two always do that?" He asked. "Thank you, and-" "Yes." We told her. "Come on, man." He said. "You don't think I know what this barbecue is about?" Mason asked. He was steering more towards Damon now.

"How did you know about me?" Damon asked. "Your brother was completely clues."

"It doesn't matter;" It does. "i'm not your enemy, Damon." Damon narrowed his eyes. "You tried to kill my brother." "And me." I added with a glare. "That was a mistake." He said. "Really?" We said. I was not buying it for a second. "I was confused;" He told me. "I couldn't chain myself up in time. I have no control once I shift." I knew that. "What, no obedience school?" Damon asked sarcastically. "And usually i'd kill someone who did that to me." Slow- painful torture. "But you're not dead cause you're Tyler's uncle."

He gave me a look but continued on.

"I'm serious." He said. "Let's not spark some edge old fuel that doesn't imply us." Let's think about that. "You expect us to believe that you are in Mystic Falls planting peace trees?" Damon asked. "I lost my brother, my nephew lost his father." He said hotly. "I'm here for my family. Let's be above this."

He said, Damon nodded and they shook hands and I gave him a hug with a smirk that said, this isn't over. Once Mason left the kitchen Damon grabbed a knife from the cutlery box. Oh this is going to be a good show.

Elena's Point of View-
"You must be Elena."

I stared at her. She looked exactly like me down to every last detail. Except for the hair. She had beautiful curly hair, and was in tighter clothing. I thought people were exaggerating when people said I was her doppelganger.

"How is this possible?" I asked finally finding mu voice. "How do we look exactly alike?"

My voice was quiet. Katherine didn't answer but only used her speed to move over to me and touched my neck. I stood rigid. She could kill me right now, it'd be all over.

"You're asking the wrong questions." Katherine said.

Alex's Point of View-
"No one to take some more drinks at the grill?" Mason asked. We shook our heads and Mason rolled his eyes. "It's like I am with a bunch of adults here."

"I prefer the term "Role model"." Jenna said.

Mason had tried to coax us all into going to the grill. I said I would have loved to but I had a date. And Jenna was acting all responsible, and Alaric wasn't leaving her side. Merlin could the testosterone level be any higher?

"Okay. Well, thanks for having me, it was awesome." Mason told Jenna. "Alaric, I catch you at the game next week?" He nodded. "Yeah, I look forward to it."

"You know, I should probably head out too." Damon said as Mason left the room.

"Jenna, you are a wonderful hostess." He said. Suck up. And he kissed her hand.

"And you are a terrible artist." She dead panned. As she moved her hand away from him. I nodded and laughed.

"Is that the only thing that makes me terrible?" He asked her. "I'm still deciding." Jenna told him. "Good enough for me." He told her. Then turned to Alaric. "Alaric, let's not catch that game next week."

He emphasized on the not. I laughed a bit then hugged her bye. I had to go see Tyler.

Tyler's Point of View-
As Mason walked in and he looked a little pale.

"How was that barbecue?" I asked. "Not great." He replied. "Are you still pissed?" I gave him a look when he asked that. "Are you still keeping secrets?" I asked pointedly.

"Yeah." Was his reply. "Then I'm still pissed." I said. Then turned to a new subject. "Hey, you know I was thinking about that stone you were looking for. I know a couple places where it could be." He gave me a look. "Do you think this is a joke? If you know where it is then tell me." He bit out.

"Tell me the entire curse's trigger." I shot back. "If I tell you, you won't be able to think about anything else." He explained. "I don't want that for you."

"I think I can handle knowing." I argued.

"You think that you can handle it, tough guy?" He shook his head. "You have no idea."

"You want your stupid rock or not?!" I yelled at him. And suddenly Mason pushed me against the wall.

"Tell me where it is!" He yelled. "Tell me what triggers the curse!"

"You have to kill somebody! Human blood!" I froze. "You take another person's life away from them and then the curse is yours forever! Can you handle that?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimor: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

R&R

And i bet you didn't see that coming? Alex knew all along that Katherine wasn't in the tomb.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_memory_lane/set?id=27956903&lid=793105