Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Killed or Be Killed

Alex's Point of View-
Some say the awkward moments are part of life, who'd a thought they'd be part of your undead life too. Especially when you consider the fact that i've lived through enough awkward moments for five lifetimes. Oh well I guess this is the cherry on top of the sundae.

"Well… This is a bit awkward." I said in a tone that suggested I was teenager. Not a physically 21 year old vampire who was 500. I had just finished putting on my bra when Mason Lockwood had, well so put, barged into the bathroom, obviously not expecting me. "What are you doing here?" Mason asked sharply. "It's called getting dressed and speaking of things you've never heard of, there's this new custom…It's called knocking! You should try it sometime!" I think I've just made enough smartass remarks to last ten lifetimes. "Ha-ha," Sarcastic laugh. "I'm serious Alex; you have a lot of nerve showing your face in my house. Don't tell me, you've somehow convinced my nephew that you're trying to change, that you need him in your life." He said in a sickly sweet disgusted tone of voice. "I am changing." I said, more for myself than for Mason. "Really," He raised an eyebrow. "'cause you look pretty much the same from where I'm standing." Mason said with clear double meaning in his voice I had him pinned against the wall before he could blink. "Mason, we both know that even if I do completely change that that won't change who I was and what I was, was a merciless killing machine." I told him with menace in my tone. "And I didn't get that way by taking crap from people, least of all you." I said, clutching his writs beneath my fingers even harder. I knew the threat was hallow, even if I wanted to kill Mason, and there were times when I seriously did, I couldn't kill him if I really wanted to change. Not to mention the fact that if I did kill him and Tyler found out about it he would never forgive me. Apparently he knew that too. "We both know you can't kill me Alex, what if Tyler finds out?" He questioned. "Not to mention the fact that with every moment you spend together he's that much closer to finding out your little secret." He replied threateningly. Oh I did not like being threatened. "He's not going to find out anything about me being a vampire, do you hear me Mason?" The anger and fear that he might actually find out caused my face to change. "He's not going to find that out or the fact that I'm a witch hybrid because you're not going to tell him." Menace dripped from my voice like a leaky faucet.

"I'm sorry, you're a what!?" Mason asked confusion and shock written all over his face… Oh shit. I thought. Could Katherine really not have told him?

Elena's POV-
"I still can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf." Jeremy said as I brushed my air. I was a bit surprised he didn't already know. Since him and Alex are so close. But then again Alex was always so secretive. So she already knowing the Lockwood secret wouldn't surprise me.

"We're not sure about anything yet." I told him.

"We know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is." I told him. "It should be enough easy for us to figure it out." I sighed.

"There is no us." I told him in a hard voice. I couldn't have him involved.

"I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore." He just looked at me. "That doesn't mean that I want you involved in it." "By definition of being in this family, and Alex's friend, I'm involved."

I cringed inwardly. I didn't exactly like that him and Alex were friends. Were very close friends at that.

Caroline's POV-
"Are you off today?" I asked my mom as she hauled stuff.

"The historical society volunteer picnic is today. You're the one who signed me up." She pointed out. I was a bit surprised. "I know. I just assumed you'd bale." She shook her head. "No. I'm gonna spend the whole day with my daughter." "You're gonna pretend to be a mother?" I asked. "I'll bring my gun if it gets rough." Of course. "Come on, give me one day. I've been buried in work mode, I've barely seen you." She pleaded. "Well be warned, i'm in a mood." I told her. "Goody for me." She said sarcastically.

"What was Elena doing here so late last night?" My mom suddenly asked. "Elena wasn't…" I trailed off confused but then realized what she was saying. "Yes um… Elena was here. She just needed to talk. She and Stefan are going through a rough patch." I told her quickly. "Is everything okay with you?" My mom asked me. "I'm fine." Was my quick and short reply. "It's just lately you seem different." You have no idea how right you are. "I'm not different, I'm fine." I almost stressed. "I know you think I don't notice these things but I do. What's going on with you?" She asked. "You know there's pretending to be a mother and there's reality." A bit mean. "Let's not push our luck, okay?"

Stefan's POV-
"Stefan right?" I voice questioned, causing me to turn around. "The other Salvatore." I nodded. "The nice one." I told him. "The one offering an apology." Mason just continued to haul boxes. "Not interested." He blanched. "Look, my brother acted impulsively." And i'm surprised Alex wasn't with him. "You think?" He said sarcastically. "If you and Damon keep at each other throats, somebody innocent is going to get hurt and I don't want that." I explained. "You have family here so I can imagine you don't want that either." And you family is Tyler, so Alex won't want him harmed. "So what do you say we just quit the whole alpha male fighting things and call a truce?" I asked. "I made that same offer to your brother." He deadpanned. "He turned it down with a knife." I shook my head. "He made a mistake. I'm here to make sure neither of you make another one."

"Tell your brother to watch his back." He told me then left.

Mason's POV-
"Alright Liz." I said grabbing her attention. "I was hoping to talk to you about the council." Liz just looked at me. "I don't know what you're talking about." She denied. "I know you and the others founding families have a secret council." There was no point of lying. "If that were true then you'd know it's a secret and isn't discussed with non-council members." She replied. "I know rejected all that but it's only because I wanted a life outside this town, not because I was a non-believer." This caught her attention. "Look, I now vampires exist and you have three of them living right under your nose." This caused her to look a bit startled. "Really?" She questioned. "Yeah." I told her. "Who would they be?" I gave an internal grin. "Damon and Stefan Salvatore and Alex Siren."

Alex's POV-
What was Mason doing with Liz? Just what the fuck was he doing with Liz? As I walked up to her I helped her. "Hey," I greeted and she gave me a small smile. "I saw you with Mason earlier." I told her. "What was that about?" I wanted to know. "I just asked him to help with the cleanup in the woods." She was lying. I could tell, her heart was beating faster and her tone was a bit strained. "That's why Damon and I are here." I pointed out, going off of her lie. "Should I get Damon and go and help him?" Liz shook her head. "Oh no. You know, he's… I'm sure he's fine." Now she just seemed distracted. "Are you okay, Liz? You seem really upset." Liz sighed. "It's Caroline. We had a moment." I frowned. "Is there anything I can do?" Knowing that I could help. "No Alex, Thank you." She told me. "It's just the horrible parental skills paying off and space." And it's moments like these where I am glad I didn't raise my child.

Third POV-
"Do you still care about Katherine?" Elena asked sharply. She needed to know. "Don't be like this." Stefan pleaded. "Please don't turn this into something that it's not." He wanted her to listen. "So this is not for discussion. That's what you're saying?" Elena blanched, crossing her arms.

Damon and Caroline listened in, while Alex was off god knows where. The two needed to hear this conversation.

"No, I'm saying that is enough for discussion right now because we have ears on us." Stefan replied. Elena and Stefan both looked at Caroline and Damon, who pretended now to be listening to the conversation.

"Okay, when?" Questioned an annoyed Elena. "I don't know." Was Stefan's reply.

"I saw her Stefan." Elena suddenly said. "It's like we are the same person." Katherine. "How could you hate her and be in love with me?" It was a good question. "You're reaching.
Stefan replied. "I'm not… I'm not Damon." He told her. "How about we don't bring Damon into this right now?" Elena's tone suggested it was a warning. "You know, I can't…" He was struggling. "I can't do this anymore, Elena." Elena just looked mad. "Fine, Stefan. Whatever."

Elena then stormed off leaving Stefan alone.

Damon then turned to Caroline. "Relationships are about communication." He said, then Caroline left.

Alex's POV-
"Would you like some lemonade?" A little girl asked me, causing me to turn around. She couldn't have been more than ten years old. She was wearing a dark green and brown Girl Scout uniform. "Thank you sweetie." I said to the cute little girl, and I took a cup and she left.

Once the little girl I didn't even get the lemonade past my lips before I smelled it. Vervain. I instantly scrunched up my face and threw how the lemonade. Who the hell? I thought. Then growled out. Mason… Oh I was going to kick his ass.

"I'm gonna kill him." Damon's rough and voice cut through the air. I knew he was talking about and I went over to him. "Well get in line D." I announced, and Stefan looked at me like I had just gone mad. Well too late- I had gone mad years ago. Damon gave a grin and pulled me to him- we were back. "Listen to me!" Stefan yelled at us. We just glared. "We're not listening anymore of your "get peace a chance" crap." Damon told him. "He's dead!" I nodded in agreement. Stefan looked defeated. "Okay." He told us. "I don't like it but he's making threats." Now he was getting it. "He could expose us. We need to put him down." I liked the sound of that. "Alright." I nodded. "Let's do it."

Damon then looked to the left to see Mason going into the woods. "Woods." He motioned with his head. "Trash duty. Come on." Stefan and I nodded and left with him, in pursuit of Mason.

When we arrived in the woods Mason turned around a bit surprised. "Don't look so surprised." I told him. "You knew this was inevitable. Go ahead, run." Damon said. "We'll give you a head start." I gave a grin. Then suddenly the three of us went rigid.

Jeremy's POV-
"How do you know all this?" Tyler asked as we moved in the living room of the Lockwood mansion. "My uncle John left this old diary around it was written by a crazy Gilbert ancestor wrote about this curse that runs in your family." I explained. I also talked to Alex about this. "A curse about what?" He questioned. "Werewolf's."

Caroline's POV-
"What are you two doing out here?" Mason asked the two of us as I got back up. I didn't like this situation. "Have you seen Stefan?" Elena asked carefully. "Yeah Elena, I've seen him. He told her. "Seen Damon and Alex too." I tensed for a moment at the thought of my friend being taken down. "Where are they?" Elena asked, a bit of strength coming to him. "You don't need me for that. I'll let your friend here sniff them out." Then he looked to me. "Does your mother know what you are? I'll happy to tell her." I growled out and went towards him but he caught Elena since he was closer. I could see her struggling. "Don't be stupid!" He yelled. "Necks snap easy around here." Yeah they do. "I can take you." I told him. "Wanna bet?" Oh bad move. "Yeah I do."

I rushed over to him and got Elena out of his hold and pushed him against the tree. "I told you." Then I kneed him in the stomach and threw him onto the floor of the forest and kicked him again. "Come on." I told Elena.

Alex's POV-
Getting shot by wooden bullets hurts like a bitch, getting vervained is just annoying. And by Liz of all fucking people, damn Mason Lockwood I could kill that man. Damon screamed in pain as Liz shot him in the leg with a wooden bullet.

"This is how it's gonna work." She told us. "Answer me, and neither of you will got shot." Oh bitch- you do not tell me what to do. If you weren't my friend i'd rip you to pieces. "Understand?" She questioned us as if we would answer her. We looked to our left to see Stefan unconscious. "How many of you are there?" She asked. "Liz." Damon and I spoke to her in unison. "Please." But she shot Damon again in the other leg, then she shot me in the leg. "How did you fool us?" Oh Liz- feeling betrayed are we? Well get in line with all the others. "How do you walk in the sun?" Well i'm a hybrid and Damon has lapis lazuli. I said in my head. Liz then shot the unconscious Stefan. To close to his heart. Liz you are pushing it. "I will drag this out painfully." She told us. "But you're our friend." Damon whispered in a scratchy voice. "Our friendship was a lie." She blanched. And if I had the power to roll my eyes I would. "Answer me and i'll kill you fast." Bitch you're not gonna kill us at all.

"There not gonna tell us anything." She told her deputies. Got that right- because we have something called loyalty. "Stake the three of them and then burn their bodies." Oh not good. Fire would kill me, definitely kill me. Wood just hurt like a bitch. Thank merlin for being a hybrid.

"Elena!" Liz yelled surprised. "What are you doing?" Yes what was she doing here? "You can't kill them." Elena told her. "I'm not gonna let you." I feel a bit touched. Then the noise of the door being opened and closed rang through the air. "What was that?" A deputy questioned. But ignored. "Who else is with you?" Liz questioned Elena.

Then suddenly out of nowhere Caroline appeared and she was kicking ass. But poor Liz. "Hi mom."

Damon and I were drinking heavily from one of the dead deputies. Thankfully his blood was clean. "You need to drink some deputy blood." Damon told him once he finished. I nodded. "No." Stefan said stubbornly. "I'm gonna be fine. It's gonna take a little bit longer." Take a lot longer. "Damon's right you know." I told him. "If it's ever time to break your die…" Caroline said trailing off. Elena just glared. "He said he didn't want it, okay?" Oh great righteous Elena is back.

"This is the most unfortunate situation." I muttered as Damon and I got up. Then we looked at Liz. "Two deputies dead and you." Damon said. "What are we gonna do with you?" We questioned.

"You won't tell anyone, will you? Mom? Mom?" Caroline asked. "Please." She pleaded. "Look, I know that we don't get along and that you hate me but I'm your daughter and you'll do this for me, right?" Liz looked like she was in shock. "Mom, please. They will kill you." Then Liz looked at her. "Then kill me." She deadpanned. "No!" Caroline screamed and jumped up. "I can't take this. Kill me now." We just stared. "But you're gonna dry out so painfully." Then we lifted her up roughly.

"No, no, no, no!" Caroline yelled at us. "Damon, Alex don't!" "Damon, Alex please!" They yelled at us. We just looked at them. "Relax guys." I told them. "No one is killing anybody." Damon supplied. Then we looked at Liz. "You're our friend." We told her. Then we looked to the deputies. "We have to clean this up."

After we cleaned up the deputies I went home to take a long bath. It was nice and hot, with bubbles and the relaxing elements of a soothing bath. I stayed in there for about an hour. When I got out I sensed a presence outside my house. It hadn't been there very long. Once I got dressed I opened my door to see a beautiful smirking face. A satisfied face. "He got it." Her voice said. I gave a grin. "So he got wasn't useless." I replied. "Can I still beat him to near death though?" I asked. "I mean he did almost kill me, and Damon and Stefan." But she shook her head. "No sweet Alex, you can't kill him." I sighed. "Fine, whatever you say… Katherine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

People, you have gotta love the twist i just supplied for you. R&R!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_kill_be_killed/set?id=27957008&lid=793105