Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Plan B

Alex's POV-
As Mason and Katherine continued to kiss in Katherine's bed room Mason made a noise. "Shut up," Katherine said breaking off their kiss. "Miss Flowers will think i'm a floozy if I have a man here." I couldn't contain my bubbles of laugher. I buried myself into her curly hair. "Oh shut up Alex." Katherine said, and I reigned in my laugher and sat up. Mason rolled his eyes. "Why are you staying here?" He asked. "Because I like this little bed and breakfast, don't you?" I rolled my eyes. "It's always nice to have someone cater to you." I replied. "I love it." Mason said. "And also I would stay at Alex's but…" We all knew the situation.

"So where's the moonstone?" Katherine asked Mason. "Somewhere safe." He told us. I frowned. "Don't you trust us?" I asked him, a frown still on my face. He looked up at me. "I don't trust anyone." He said seriously. Smart boy.

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Scary will kill you." She told him. "No you won't." He replied. Katherine then kissed him and moved to his neck and bit him. "Ouch!" He yelped out. "Easy Kat." I gave a laugh. "Did I hurt you?" Katherine asked feigning innocence. "Sorry." She told him not really sounding sorry at all.

Damon's POV-
"I need to talk to you." Baby Gilbert said a bit bluntly. "And why do I need to talk to you?" I asked him, arms crossed and I leaned against the door frame. "Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate the curse." He blurted out. I perked up. "He's not a werewolf yet." Interesting. "Fascinating, but not good enough." I told him. "But Mason Lockwood is, and he's looking for a moonstone," He said. Moonstone? "A special rock related to the werewolves legend." He explained. "That's why he's here." "A moonstone?" I questioned. He nodded. "I know where it is." Oh? "And you're telling me this why?" I asked. "Do I need a reason?" He snapped back. "Look I just want to help, okay?

"What's your sister say about this?" I questioned. But he didn't answer. "Oh," I said realizing. "you haven't told her, have you?" He gave a shrug. "Well, Elena doesn't want me getting involved in this." Sounds like Elena. "And you're a Gilbert, and Alex's friend, you just can't help yourself." He just looked at me. "Are you going to let me in or not?"

Alex's POV-
"Jenna, Alex, thanks for helping rundle the volunteers." Carol said in her annoying voice. I gave a wry smile. "Off course, it's for a good cause." Jenna told her. Then nudged me to say something. "Yeah, i've always liked things like this anyway- there's just something about a masquerade de ball." I honestly did like them. The extravagant parties. I remembered my first party.

London, England 1523
"Mother, when will we arrive?" I was becoming impatient with just riding in the carriage. Tonight was my first party, I had not been allowed to go before now. Now that I was thirteen years of age. Now that I was considered a young woman. "Soon, Alexandra." My mother was tired. Exhausted I could hear it. Father had been in one of his moods last night, almost to the point of hitting her. But he did not, thankfully.

And soon had come now, the carriage came to an abrupt halt. A man opened the door, and helped us out. He was a white man, maybe in his early forties, almost as old as father.

Once we walked into the large ball room was I was mesmerized, taken with everything. The women in pretty dresses, and the men in fine suits, and all the lighting and such, and the dancing. The elegant dancing. I couldn't hold my surprise in, my mouth almost hung open, very unladylike. But I couldn't help it. This dance was magnificent.

Present day
"Boys!" Carol yelled, snapping me out of my flashback. "Be careful with that!" I looked to my right to see Tyler and Matt carrying a heavy looking table. "It's from the eighteen hundreds."

Jeremy's POV-
"An Aztec curse?" I questioned with a small grin. "Cool." Alaric just gave a nod. "Yeah, supposedly vampires and werewolves used to run freely until a shaman put a curse on them limiting their power." He explained. "Since then werewolves can only turn on a full moon and vampires are weakened by the sun." "Most of them anyway." Damon chimed in. Alex. I thought. "According to the legend the werewolf part of the curse is sealed with a moonstone." I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean sealed?" I questioned. "It's a witch thing," So an Alex thing. "whatever seal the curse is usually the key to unsealing the curse." Damon told us. "Maybe Mason Lockwood believes he can use the moonstone to break the curse." Alaric said. Damon rolled his eyes. "If we start believing in some supernatural witchy mojo legend from a picture book, we're idiots." Damon stated bluntly. Then turned to me. "Where is the stone now?"

"Tyler." That was all that needed to be said. "Can you get it?" I nodded. "Yeah." Damon grinned. "You see," He started. "now your life has purpose."

Stefan's POV-
"What's the matter?" I asked Bonnie in a concerned voice. Bonnie now seemed out of it. "Are you ok?" She just blinked. "When I touched him I saw something." She replied. "What do you mean?" I asked, a bit confused. "Like a vision?" Where was Alex when you needed her? "I saw Elena." Bonnie said quietly. "You saw Elena?" I chocked out- shocked. "Mason was kissing her." She had this screwed up look on her face. "No Bonnie." I said. "Elena wouldn't kiss…" Realization hit me. "You didn't see Elena," I told her. "you saw Katherine."

Jeremy's POV-
"Jeremy what is he making you do?" My older sister questioned. "He's not making me do anything," I retorted. "Damon and I-" "No way." Elena said strongly. "There is no Damon and you." She said. "There's Damon and Alex, and whoever they are using," I felt some anger rise in me. "and those people, they end up dead. Whatever is going on Jeremy, I want you to stay out of it." I rolled my eyes. "I don't really care what you want Elena." I told her. "It's because of you I'm in this mess in the first place so I'm sorry," Hurt went across her face. "you don't really get to tell me what to do." Then I left.

Tyler's POV-
"She's this amazing girl one minute," Matt complained as we helped decorate the house for dance. "and then this raging jealous freak the next." I sighed. "Look, you what I think about Caroline Forbes." I told him. "She's an insecure narcotic bitchy little twig." Matt glared. "Hey!" He yelled at me. "But the girl's got heart." I defended. Really I only gave Caroline a thought because she was Matt's girlfriend and Alex's friend. "You just get the mean with the best sometimes." Alex was like that. She was incredibly mean sometimes, but she was very nice. Caroline and Alex weren't so different. "Yeah." Matt replied. "I'm gonna go get some more of this stuff." Matt told me as he raised it. "I'll be right back."

"Hey man." Jeremy Gilbert said as Matt walked away. "Hey." I replied, relaxed. "Hey, so I did a little research on that stone you showed me." I looked at with a bit of surprise. "What? Why?" I asked. Jeremy shrugged. "I don't know." He told me. "Curiosity, boredom."

"What did it say?" I wanted to know. "Well," Jeremy started, "it turns out that it's part of this Aztec legend, but I want to make sure it's the same kind of stone." He explained. "Could I check it out again?" He asked. "No." I said shaking my head. "I gave it to my uncle." Something flashed in his eyes. "Why did you do that?" He asked- "Because i'm done with legends and curses." I snapped. "I don't want anything to with it, okay?" Jeremy put up his hands in defence and nodded. "Yeah, yeah sure."

Damon's POV-
"Okay." Bonnie said. "This is as far as I go." I just nodded. "Okay." She gave me a look. "What do you want?" She asked me in a suspicious tone. "A favour."

Alex's POV-
"Here's his bag as requested." Bonnie said to Damon and I, handing us the bag. "Okay." I said taking the bag. "Grab the corner." Damon told Bonnie, motioning to the tug. "Why are we doing this?" Bonnie questioned but did it anyway. "Because we don't want to stain the carpet." I replied as I went through Mason's things. Bonnie rolled her eyes, "I knew you were gonna say something like that." It was the truth- this was a really nice Persian rug. "You're judging again." Damon pointed out.

"He's not gonna be out much longer." Bonnie informed. I nodded as I took out chains from Mason's bag, I whistled for Damon. He turned around. "Looks like this guy is used to being tied up." I told him. He gave a smirk- this was a dirty joke between us. Then I handed Mason's stuff to him and went behind Mason, along with Bonnie. "What are you two doing?" Damon questioned as he tied Mason up. I let Bonnie answer this one. "You two are looking for the moonstone and i'm trying to help you find it." I shrugged. "Oh good, yeah." Damon said, a bit distracted. "Find out if he gave it to Katherine," I would know if he did. "and find out where she is and find out what they're gonna do with it once they get it."

"Somewhere small, dark, there's water." Bonnie said. "Like a sewer?" Damon asked us. "No." I replied. "Like a well." I told him. "Why would it be in well?" Damon asked as I disconnected from him. "I told you," Bonnie said to him. "I only get what I get." Well spoken. Just as Bonnie moved away Mason caught her wrist, but Damon immediately made him released her. "That's it." Bonnie said. "That's all I got." I said as Bonnie walked away. Damon looked to me then to Bonnie. "Hey judgy!" He called, causing her to turn around. "Thank you."

"Come on." Damon said. "Wake up wolf boy." I told him.

Tyler's POV-
"Has anyone seen Mason?" I asked people. "He took off." Stefan voiced. "He said he wasn't sure when he'd back." I scrunched up my face. "It's so weird."

Alex's POV-
While Damon was heating up and iron bar in the fireplace, Mason was screaming in pain. I had gotten bored so I had decided to give him some aneurisms. "Someone's feisty." I purred from the desk. Damon went towards Mason. Mason continued to fidget. Damon just looked at me with a smirk and I nodded, then without warning I stopped the pain and Damon put the iron bar through his chest. Mason screamed in pain. "This can hurt," Damon said. "good to know." I stayed where I was. "I was afraid could only feel witchy pain." Then I pointed at his wound. "Damon." I said. He looked at the wound. Super healing. "Oh, you heal quickly." Damon moaned. "Not good." I chuckled. "I guess we'll just have to keep applying pain." He sighed. Damon heated up the iron bar again. "So…" I trailed off. "Katherine." Damon spoke. "How do you know her?" He asked. "What is she up to?" Mason didn't answer. "We have all day." I told him.

Elena's POV-
As I tried to pick up the chains Caroline came running. "Elena!" Caroline yelled. "Caroline," I cried. "Stefan's down there," I pointed to the well. "and the chain is rusty." Caroline made a run and tried to go into the well, but luckily I stopped her. "No!" I yelled at her. She looked at me. "You can't, it's full of vervain." Caroline's eyes widened. "Caroline, we've got to get him out."

Alex's POV-
"When did you meet?" Damon asked. "Did she seduce you and tell did she tell you that she loved you?" I smirked. "You're supernatural so she couldn't compel you easily." I continued. "She used her other charms. Katherine's good that way." I finished, then I stiffened for a second, but I didn't turn around. "I thought I told you to leave." Damon told Jeremy. "I found something in one of Rick's boxes." He said. "What is it?" I asked, I took a deep breath. Then I smelled it- I gave a grin. Oh Jeremy you are good. "I did a search on my phone," He started. "it's a plant: Aconitum Vulparia. Grows in the mountain of the northern hemisphere, commonly known as Wolfsbane." A grin spread across my face. "What else did you read?" Damon questioned. But I answered. "It's toxic." I said without a care. I jumped down from the table, and ran over to Jeremy. "Thanks baby." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek and took it from him. Mason whimpered. "How toxic?" Damon asked standing over Mason. "It's like their Vervain." No other explanation was needed. New leverage. Oh torturing him was gonna be fun. "What's Katherine doing in Mystic Falls?" He didn't answer, so I lightly touched his cheek with Wolfsbane, his skin started to burn. "Why is she here?" Damon asked once more. "She's here with me!" Mason yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Why are you asking? Jealous?!" Oh he did not just ask that. I looked to Damon. "Damon, we're being rude, we never offered him anything to eat." I pouted with sadistic glee. Damon caught on. "You're right Alex, how rude of us." Then took the Wolfsbane and put it in Mason's mouth. "Yummy!" We both exclaimed sarcastically.

Elena's POV-
"Hurry!" Caroline yelled at me. "Hold on!" I yelled back. "I think I found it!" I took out a wooden box, and a snake slithered on my arm. I tried to stifle a scream but I couldn't. Another snake was on me and I screamed louder. "Elena!" Caroline said. "What's going on?!" I didn't answer. "I got it!" I said. "Come on, bring me up!"

Alex's POV-
"Why do you want the moonstone?" I asked him. "Screw you!" Mason chocked. "Ah!" Damon sighed. "That is no way to talk to a lady." "And I find one-" I made him feel pain again. "Wrong answer." Damon said. "If he was gonna say anything, he would have already." Jeremy spoke up. Oh Jeremy, torture will get the answers out of you or will be your death. "I'm gonna take your eyes now." I said in a bored tone. Mason knew I was serious about it to. "The well!" He screamed. "You'll find it there." I rolled my eyes. "We know where it is." I told him. "We want to know what it does and why you want it." Damon said. "I'm getting it for Katherine." He said to us. "Why?" Damon questioned. "She's gonna lift the curse." Now he's talking. "Of the moon?" I asked him carefully. "Now why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps him from turning whenever he wants?" "So I won't have to turn anymore." Turning was painful, very painful. "Why?" Damon repeated. "Because she loves me!" Damon and I looked at each other, and we began to holler with laugher. We were on the verge of tears. Oh you sweet, hot, naïve werewolf. "Now I get it." Damon said to him. "You're just stupid." I added. "Katherine doesn't love you, she's using you, you moron!" I yelled.

"I'm done talking." Mason told us. "Yes you are." Damon said, I got the message. "It's time to take a walk Jeremy." I told him. "I'm staying." He told me. "No, you should go." I said. "I'm staying Alex." Something was in his eyes- fire. I looked to Jeremy then to Mason, who looked from Jeremy to me. "Just help Tyler." I now almost felt bad. "Don't let this happen to him." But he was against us. "Damon…" Jeremy said, and something snapped. Suddenly he rushed over to Jeremy and strangles him. "Damon!" I screamed, shocked. He didn't let go. "Let go!"

Damon slowly released him and went over to him. I kneeled over. "You want to be a part of this?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Well here, it's kill or be killed." He needed to know. "This guy is a werewolf; he tried to kill me, and he'll try to kill us again the first chance he gets." I continued to talk. "So either suck it up or leave."

Jeremy made the right choice and decided to leave.

"You know," Damon started. "when I look at you I see myself, less dashing" "But still good looking." I interrupted. "and less intelligent version." He finished. "I love her." I rolled my eyes. "Oh, I know!" Damon yelled. "I've been where you are but Katherine will only rip out your heart." Then I went up to him. "Let me do it for her." And just like that, I punched a hole in his chest. Tearing out his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

Ok, what did you think? And what did you think of seeing the softer side of Alex with Jeremy? And yes Alex is working with Katherine- sorta. And also i thought it would be a nice twist if Alex killed Mason. More ironic seeing as she's involved with Tyler. R&R please!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_plan/set?id=27957144&lid=793105