Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Katarina

Alex's POV-
"Hello Elena." Damon said in a strange voice. "Stefan here?" She asked. "He called, he said it was important." And that it is. "Right this way." Damon said, and Elena entered the house just as Stefan arrived. "Hey." Stefan told her. "What is this all about?" She sounded tired. And Rose had prefect timing. "You." She pointed at her. I would too if I was seeing the woman who had kidnapped me.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know why i've picked up over the years, and I don't know what's true and what's not true." Rose said as I got comfortable in a chair. "The problem is with all the vampire crap but Klaus I know he's real." Yeah I do too. "Who is he?" Elena asked. "He's one of the originals, he's a legend." She answered. "Like Elijah." Elena said stupidly. I scoffed. "No Elijah is the Easter bunny," Sometimes, I momentarily thought. "compared to Klaus." Rose nodded. "Klaus is said to be the oldest." "One of the oldest." I corrected. "Okay, so you're saying that one of the oldest vampires in history of time is coming after me?" "Yes." Rose and I said bluntly. "No." Stefan said looking at us. "What they're saying is," Damon said. "I mean if what she says is true-" "Which it is." Rose said. "And you're not saying it so Alex and I won't kill you." "Which i'm not." "Then we're looking at something solid." I nodded. Klaus was very real, and very angry. "Look Elijah's dead, right?" He asked. I shifted. "He is dead, right? Alex?" All eyes were on me. "No, he's not dead." I swear I thought they were all going to rip my head off. "And you didn't think of telling us before!" Damon yelled at me. "Damon." Stefan snapped a bit harshly- as if to say not now. "Fine." Damn mumbled. "Look," Stefan said making the attention go back to him. "i've never met anyone who's laid eyes on him." Fuck. "Uh- yes you do." I muttered out. And why was I just spilling all my secrets? "What's next?" Damon said sarcastically. "You gonna tell us you were involved with him." Well you hit that dead on, sorta. "Not with him." I admitted. "Elijah." I could see Damon's rage forming. "So you've been lying to me for over one hundred and sixty years!" "I didn't lie… I just didn't tell the whole truth." I tried to defend myself. I got up and turned to Elena and Stefan. "Klaus is very real, and he's very angry, and he doesn't give up." I said. "If you're not afraid of him then you're an idiot."

Katherine's POV- England 1492
I ran for my life, I ran as fast as I could. I knew they were behind me- looking for me. As I tripped on a loose root, I quickly scrambled behind a tree. "She's here." I heard Elijah's voice say. "Katerina!" He called out. "I know you're near, I can smell our blood." I still stayed hidden and absolutely still. "It's pointless to run; Klaus will find you wherever you are." He called out. Then suddenly Trevor appeared and directed them the opposite way. "This way. There is more blood over there." He pointed.

As I got up I was about to leave but Trevor pushed me up against a tree trunk and put a finger to my mouth, indicating for me to be quiet. "Head east," He whispered to me. "I can't distract them much longer." I looked at him. "I can't run anymore." I said tiredly. He shook his head. "Never mind." He told me. "There's a cottage. You'll be safe there. Go now." He told me. "GO!" And I ran, and did not need to be told twice.

Present
"So what did Klaus want?" Elena asked, I sighed. "The same thing he wants from you." I pointed out. "He wants to break the curse." And break it he will probably. "By sacrificing the Petrova doppelganger." I nodded. "He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body.

Elena's POV-
"You killed yourself?" I questioned after she finished telling me the story of how she died. Hours had now passed. Katherine nodded solemnly. "Klaus needed a human doppelganger." She informed. "As a vampire, I was long of any use to him."

"Does Alex know how you?" Not able to finish, Katherine nodded. Makes sense she would know. "But it didn't work." I said. "You didn't really escape, you've been running from Klaus ever since." "I underestimated his taste for vengeance, Alex and I underestimated it." Alex was running too. "But leaving with a suitcase is better than dying so you can have your blood spilled over some silly little rock."

Alex's POV-
"Trevor was a good man;" The man named Slater to Rose. "he helped me with my dissertation on sexual deviance on the barbeque period." I didn't even want to fucking know. "I was schooling for psych PHT." I sipped my coffee. "Slater's been in college since 1974." I rolled my eyes and sipped my coffee. "When I was turned I had eighteen degrees, three masters, and four PHT." "The point?" Damon and I asked him. I mean I had a few degrees all in art, and one in Egyptiantology, and one in occult legends… Now that one I admit I look because I was a bit paranoid at the time. "Exactly," Slater said. "what is the point? What should I be doing with my eternity?" He asked. "If you have an answer, please enlighten me." We didn't answer.

"We need your help." Rose told him. "If someone wanted to get in touch with Klaus, how would you hook him up?" Slater looked at us with paranoid eyes. "Craigslist." I almost laughed. "Really?" I asked him. He nodded. "Seriously." He told me. "I respond to a personal add to get to somebody who knows Elijah." Rose and Damon's eyes turned to me momentarily. I shifted a bit and drank my coffee. As Rose, Damon, and Slater continued to chat I felt a presence. I suddenly whipped around to see who was there, who was watching us. But only a guitar player was there and he was facing the opposite direction so he couldn't have been looking at us. I scanned quickly, then I swear I saw a flash of dark brown hair- Elijah.

Caroline's POV-
"Okay now i'm leaving." Stefan said clearly irritated as he got up. "Wait!" I yelled. "No, no, no Caroline." He said to me. "You have two seconds to come clean." I shifted. "What do you mean?" I asked faking innocence. "I'd believe your whole innocent act a little better if I didn't know how good you are at providing a distraction on demand." He said. "Where is Elena?" I blinked. "I can't tell you." I replied. "You can't tell me?" He asked with an incredulous look. "Are you kidding me?" No. "I'm sorry… But I can't tell you." "Caroline!" He screamed at me. "Elena was kidnapped, she could have been killed and you're seriously not going to tell me where she is?" I shook my head. "She's not in any danger." I told him. "I would not let her put herself in danger."

Alex's POV-
"Here's what I don't get; Elijah moved around during the day, which means the originals knew the secret of the daylight ring." They were the first Damon. I thought snottily. "Now why would Klaus want to lift the curse of the curse of the sun and moon?" Damon asked Slater. "To keep the werewolves from lifting it." Slater replied as if it were obvious. "If a vampire breaks the sun curse the werewolves are stuck with the curse of the moon." I nodded. "But werewolves are extinct." Rose said. "True-" But I cut Slater off. "No there not." I told them. Slater looked at me with wide eyes. "Alex Siren you really live up to your name." Oh great an admirer. "So there really are wolfs in Mystic Falls? I got to visit this place, it sounds awesome." Yeah awesome.

"Can we stop the curse from being broken at all?" Damon asked. Slater cocked his head, confused. "What do you mean?" "Well if we make the moonstone useless, would it stop the curse from being broken?" Slater nodded slowly. "Yeah probably, but why would you want to do that?" "Tell me how." Damon replied without missing beat. Slater looked at Damon as if he had gone mad. "You think i'm gonna help you guys, even if you are Alex Siren," He told me. "figure out how do something that will of an original?" I stared at him dead on. "And keeping them from walking in the sun?" Damon and I looked at each other. "You want to walk in the sun?" Damon asked. "I can make that happen." I told him.

Then suddenly out of nowhere the windows shattered out of nowhere. Slater and Rose's skin began to burn, and Rose screamed in pain. I whipped my head around to see nothing, but a residual presence lingered. Damon then shook my shoulder, and my attention went back to him and Rose. She had severe burns now. "We need to get her out of the sun." Damon nodded and then put his jacket over and carried her into the car. "You're gonna be okay." Damon told her as I began to heal her burns with magic. "I know." She told him. "Thank you." I just nodded. "Who's behind that?" Damon asked as he drove. "I don't know." I think I do. "Where's Slater?" Rose asked once I finished healing her. "Iowa by now." I told her as I climbed into the passenger seat. "Who the hell knows?" Or cares. "He's not behind this," I didn't doubt that. "he's a good guy, he wouldn't betray me." Damon and I just nodded. "Who did it?" Damon asked. I blinked. He could not be serious. "It's Klaus," Rose cried. "don't you understand?" Yes- yes I do understand. "You don't know this man." Yes I fucking did. "We're all dead." And we all knew it.

Katherine's POV-
As I looked through the Petrova book I cried a little as I found my families portrait. I was so lost in memories that I didn't even notice the presence outside. "Katherine." I looked at the door to see Alex standing there, with a blood bag in hand. "Alex." I greeted the tiny girl. I got up and put the book down. "I see Elena gave you the book." She murmured softly. I nodded. "He's going to slaughter them all, just like he did with yours." Alex was right; Elena's family was going to die probably. "I brought you something." She said holding up a blood bag. My mouth started to water and my stomach started to gurgled. It had been so long since I had last. "It's your favorite." She told me as she threw the blood bag to me. I ripped it open the moment I caught it and drank greedily. Once I was done I wiped my mouth and tossed her the empty blood bag. I needed that. "Thanks Alex." I told her, she shrugged. "We need a plan Katherine." Alex stated. We did need a plan. And a plan we would have. We would survive. We were survivors, and great adaptors. And we always had a plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

So Alex's secrets are coming out, and most of Katherine's story was revealed. What do you think guys? R&R please!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_katarina/set?id=27957768&lid=793105