Status: Updating every 2 days (or earlier with feedback)

I Was Saving Myself For You

I'm Tired of Begging For The Things That I Want

Today is the day! Today was the day I was going to Warped Tour! FINALLY! I'm so excited! I've wanted to go to Warped Tour for almost 5 years now, since I was 13. I got up early that morning due to my excitement and picked out my outfit. It was supposed to be hot out today, but not TOO hot. I picked out my Pierce The Veil shirt, my light blue jean vest,my acid stained blue cut-off jeans, and my black converse. I then decided to take a shower now so I was able to have time to do my hair.
~~~~
I was just about to get out of of the shower when I heard my best friend Grace walk through the front door downstairs shouting, "ROBIN!ARE YOU ALMOST READY?! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOREVVVEER!" while extending the 'ever'. As I jumped out of the shower drying off I shouted back a yeah and then slipped on my undergarments and then my shirt, jeans, and vest. Grace came upstairs and walked over to the open bathroom door, taking in the smell of my perfume. "Mmmm gurl, gettin' dressed up for Vic Fuentes?" she said sarcastically, with a wink. "Oh, you know it" I replied back, also winking. We both laughed and walked down stairs to the living room of my apartment,talking about what was going to go down at Warped and afterwards. "So, I heard that some of the bands have their own hang-outs and parties after the shows," she continued, "I think we may be able to get in!" As she finished I was already smiling and jumping up and down. She had me at party.
~~~~
After I had finished my fan-girling, and spent the day doing nothing, we decided to head out. After all, we had a hour long drive to Hollywood. We both grabbed our bags,cameras, and gifts we had for several bands,and then danced out the front door. We both hopped in the front of my Tahoe and already had the giggles. I could feel the euphoria coursing through my veins and boy, did it feel good. I felt like I was invincible and tonight was my destiny.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of my first fan fiction! Hope you guys like it!