Status: Updating every 2 days (or earlier with feedback)

I Was Saving Myself For You

Darling, Lets Go Inside

I looked over my shoulder, only to see a different guy looking at me.A younger looking guy who sat across from the one was talking to me earlier. I was about to ask him what his problem was when he cut me off, apologizing for staring and maybe he'd see me again at one of the sets. I nodded, with a smile, asking what his name was."Miles," he replied, "and yours?"
"Oh..uh.." I choked out, "Robin."
"Well, nice to meet you Robin. Maybe we could meet up
at Warped sometime?" and saying that he slipped me a little paper with a phone number on it. "And don't forget to bring your friend," he added on with a wink. Wow, I actually met someone and we haven't even got to Warped yet. I think that I was going to be... okay.
~~~~~
Both of us finished eating our food, and left the table. I hadn't even realized that the group at the table behind us had already left. For some odd reason, I felt sad and I felt the need to stay with them. I felt comfort when I was around people like that; people who
didn't judge me based on how I dressed and what music I listened to it. I hopped into the passenger seat and smiled at Grace as she climbed into the driver's. She smiled back and turned the truck on, blasting the music. We had been driving for about 20 minutes when I started to recognize some of the buildings. I used to come here as a child with my parents all the time, so much I still remembered a majority of the buildings and restaurants we passed.
Grace looked at me, then to the stereo system. She then turned it up, right before I realized what song it was. It was The Sky Under The Sea by Pierce The Veil! It was my favorite song and Grace and I knew it by heart. We sang out loud, care-free, and we didn't
care who heard, or saw. Vic's voice rang throughout the car and throughout the town and whenever we stopped at a stoplight, we earned looks and stares of all different kinds. I was surprised to see some people smiling as we passed, I liked it down here FAR better than my hometown. Boring people, boring place, just as boring as you think it out to be. I was so deep in thoughts that I hadn't even realized we reached our hotel and it was close to night.
Grace parked the truck and turned to me. I looked at her and smiled, a real smile this time, I was tired of plastering a fake one on my face because, right now, I really was happy.
~~~~~
We jumped out of my truck, locking it without looking back, and headed towards the hotel doors. I approached them as if I was about to find some magical world I had never heard of but yearned to learn more about. Although it was just a hotel, it was away from home and it was my ticket and wait to probably one of the best days of my life. I walked swiftly to the front desk and paid for a hotel room, giving them my information and asking for some
assistance with our bags. A bellhop greeted us and grabbed our bags, leading us towards the elevator. We rode our way up to the 4th floor of 6 and exited the elevator, heading towards our hotel room. I pulled the card out of my back pocket and unlocked the door, walking fast, but not running, with Grace following behind. After I tipped the bellhop we both collapsed on our own beds sighing. "I know it's only been 2 hours since we left, but this day has been busy in my mind for some reason," I continued as she glanced at me, "I'm soooo tired," I said, extending the 'o' in so. She nodded in response and got up. I hoisted myself up on my elbows, watching her pace. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm going to go take a shower and get dressed," she told me. I nodded my head a little and told her I was going on a walk. I tied my long Auburn hair up and as she closed the bathroom door and started the shower, I headed out, hoping to find something I wouldn't expect.