Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 15

Alex’s pov.
Fuck my life and whoever invented hangovers. Not like I’m complaining or anything, but that assembly didn’t help a fucking bit. My classes couldn’t get any louder either. I taught music so of course you have to bang on drums and make lots of noise and stuff. Today, the lucky little devils get a worksheet on sheet music. You see I was going to take Rose out for lunch and be back before her class started, but no I just had to be slightly hung over. Now I sit in my classroom with my guitar while sitting on a student’s desk, during a free period, playing songs off of Nothing Personal. I was so into playing that I hardly even noticed the familiar clicking of heels on the floor. So of course a lot of the female teachers wear heels, but Rose always has smaller heels and not tall ones. That is how I could tell the difference. I was in the middle of softly playing Therapy when the clicking stopped. “Alex. Is that you?” Rose asked from the hallway. “Yeah” I called out. I could faintly hear her telling a student something before she entered the classroom. “I almost forgot about how much I loved that song” she said.
“I almost forgot you were a fan”
“Still am”
“Well take a seat and I’ll play something else” I offered suddenly forgetting about my miserable headache.
“Can’t, I’m helping a student with their essay and it’s due in a couple days” she said sadly.
I had a decision to make and before I even had time to register what I was saying I asked, “Will you go out with me?” She looked confused for a second, but then had a small smile. “You and Jack still busting each other’s nuts for me?” she asked. I nodded dumbfounded. “Then sure, pick me up at…5:30” she said while leaving the room with a wink and small wave. I just got Rose to agree on a date. I have to tell Rian or Zack or someone!
There was no more than 15 minutes left in the class period so I ran down to the gym to find Zack dismissing the kids to the locker room early when he saw me. Some kids whined, but some bolted for the locker rooms happy to get out of there. “Yes, Alex” Zack spoke quietly, but happily. “I got Rose to agree on a date tonight!” I nearly shrieked like a little girl. “That’s great, but have you thought about how Jack is going to feel about this?” he asked seeming a little concerned. “Well..umm. I-You see it…uh no” I admitted sadly. “I know you guys were fighting over who was going to make the first move, but don’t you think it’s time to act like adults and settle this like adults? I mean go on this one date, but don’t let this tear you two apart” Zack was always the wisest and the one to keep us level headed on the road, not like we needed it that much. I left with a bye to Zack and thoughts reeling in my head. I guess he is right, we do need to settle this like adults.
Rose Pov
Did that really just happen? Alex motherfucking Gaskarth just asked me out on a date, like oh my god, what the fuck will I do? What will I wear? As the final class of the day was coming to an end I gave my class 5 minutes to talk at the end of class so I could sneak off to Jack’s class. “Okay, you can pack up and talk for the last few minutes of class, but I do expect you to be quiet” I said politely, but cautiously. Slowly I slipped out of class while everyone was talking and fast walked down the hall to Jack’s class. Only to not disturb his class I knocked on the door to get his attention, then through the little window in the door I motioned for him to come into the hallway. He said something to the class and then approached the door. “Hey, what’s up?” he asked after the door had fully shut. “Oh, it’s not that important I guess, but would you mind dropping me off at my friend’s place after school? I mean you don’t have to if you really want to sit back and have a beer or whatever, and it’s not like I really need to stop at my friend’s place, but I haven’t seen her in a while and it might be nice to pop in for a second maybe. You really don’t have to we can just drive home and I can drive my car to her house, but whatever you want to do I mean it is your place”
“You’re cute when you ramble”
“What?”
“What?”
“You said…”
“No I didn’t
“You just said”
“I’d love to drop you off at your friend’s place, that’s not a problem at all”
“Thanks! Umm I was also wandering…” I trailed off to think of how to word this.
“What?”
I never got to answer him because of the bell ringing. Instead of saying anything more we went back to our respective classrooms and waited to dismiss our classes. After some not needed announcements that seemed to drone on forever the kids were let go and I had the chance to finish packing my bags of papers to grade along with my laptop. “Hey” came a random voice from behind me. “Hey… Oh. Hi, Alex!” I said once realizing who it was. “I wasn’t expecting anyone to stop by my classroom” I said honestly. “Oh I just stopped by to say hi, and tell you not to wear anything fancy”
“Oh? Why’s that?”
“You see I hold this special secret that no one knows about. So you will just have to find out”
“Oh really?”
“You ready to go Rose?” if I had to say one thing about Jacks tone of voice, it was that he’s not happy, but isn’t letting his emotions out. Just staying monotone.
“Umm yeah, I’ll see ya at…”
“5:30”
“5:30 then. Bye”
Instead of talking to Jack I just started walking out like nothing was wrong at all. Seems like Jack was planning on using the same tactic, considering he was deathly silent the whole car ride. I didn’t know what was wrong, and I was afraid to even find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise I am not dead.
Ok. So hi! I'm back. Uhhh the beginning of this chapter has been written for a week maybe. So I am very sorry I've let One Direction take over my life. You know I used to think it was cute, but now it's just addicting. So I'm sorry.
I don't have much to say except...Vodka Waffles!