Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 5

Why would Jack risk having to deal with the detention kids just so he could carry a box of books for me? I guess this calls for another night at Lissa's, but maybe I should tell Adrian first. It was during my free period that I decided to call him. “Hey, aren't you supposed to be working” I heard him say through the crappy phone speaker. “Free period. I guess I should of told you that I was staying at Lissa's last night, and I'm doing the same tonight. Hope that's not a problem” I said kind of worriedly. He's not the one to lash out and get angry over petty things. Yet again this is Adrian, the guy who decided to go back to school at 26. Why I'm with him is beyond me right now. “That's fine. I know you haven't seen her in a while”, thank god he understood. “Okay, I'll make it up to you when I get home from work tomorrow” I said excitedly. Then I suddenly remembered that he was supposed to be job searching yesterday. “So how did Job searching go?” I asked still happy that he isn't upset with me. I heard a big bang and then some shuffling. “Job searching” he said uneasily. “Yeah, no one was hiring for something I'd even consider” I could tell that he just shrugged like this was no big deal. “I mean you could try looking into being a video game tester” I suggested, “It might be a little travel to get to work but I know it's something you would like”. “I'll look into it. See you tomorrow” he said and I heard the click before I even got the chance to say goodbye. Hmm I'll see what's actually going on tomorrow. But for now I need to go back to work,,,when did Jack Barakat sit in my chair with his feet on my desk.
“When did you get in here? I thought you had class this period?” I asked quickly and semi-nervously. Yeah I kind of feel like a fifteen year old again. I mean Jack Barakat was sitting in my chair at my desk. But on the outside I stayed to my professional teacher look.
“About five minutes after you started talking to your...boyfriend? He's cute. Is that him?” he asked pointing to a picture that was definitely us in the Empire State building. I only nodded not sure what to say. “Oh well... that's cool. I was just going to see if you needed help with anything. I guess not. Bye”.
He was out the door so fast that I couldn't even stop him fast enough to tell him that I did need help. Maybe Alex would be willing to help.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Ok I've got mint chocolate chip and you've got cookie dough. Now spill”
I felt like such a teenage girl again. Eating ice cream and talking about boys-boys in a mans body- and the many troubles they bring to my life. I stabbed my ice cream and started talking about how my day started. It was simple really. I went to the office this morning to pick up the Romeo and Juliet books, I was going past the ginormous printer when Jack stopped to help me. I gave her the basic run down of what happened over the rest of the day. She nodded and ate her ice cream slowly as I spilled my feelings to her. “Ok so basically Alex and Jack may or may not be having this huge thumb war over you and Adrian is oblivious to all of this but, you like all three of them and your slowly liking Jack and Alex more and more each day” she said and I nodded. All of a sudden I got a really bad brain freeze. I thought my head was going to turn into a brainsicle or something. After the pain in my brain (ha that rhymed!) had past we both looked at each other and started laughing. For the rest of the night I forgot completely what I was so torn up about.
Then I had to go to school the next morning, and I suddenly remembered. How great.
Lucky for me though it's a Thursday. That means I have to get through today and tomorrow and I'll be free for two days before I have to go back again. Someone remind me why I wanted this job?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I was sitting in my classroom during my lunch period correcting papers as usual when I felt a presence near me. I slowly looked up and my eyes fell on Alex. “Hey” I said going back to grading my papers. “Hey” he said back. It was silent for a short moment before he asked, “Are you busy tomorrow night?”
I looked at him blankly and wondering how does he think I'm single. Wouldn't Jack have told his best friend that I'm taken?
“Umm yeah. I've barley seen my boyfriend all week so I was planning on spending the weekend with him. Why what did you have up your sleeve, Gaskarth?” I asked tapping his arm with the pen I had in my hand. “Oh, umm nothing. I was a ...nothing”, after that he left looking a little more than pissed. I think Jack is going to get an earful right about now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long and that it's short and really crappy, but it's up!

I've been listening to One Direction all day...don't hate me I bring puppies, cookies, and Alex Gaskarth in short shorts and pink hair :)