Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 7

“What the heck” I exclaimed during my last class of the day. I was reading my email while the students worked silently on an assignment and suddenly a new one popped up and the heading said it was important. So I clicked on it and read it. I did not expect to find that the principle was making us stay an extra hour just to discuss some of the staff's ridiculous behavior. I really want to bitch slap whoever did this. It wasn't until I scrolled to see Jack and Alex's names bold and in the fine print. Leave it to them to get us all in trouble.
I had just finished locking up my door and I saw Jack walking my way, he looked happy for whatever reason so I decided to slap on a happy face and listen to whatever he had to say.

“Hey” he said like nothing went down at all today.

“Hi, Jack. Staying out of trouble I hope”
His smile faltered for a moment before he asked “How was your day?”
“Fine, yours?”
“Great except for the thing with Alex”
"Yeah that was a little crazy. Never thought I'd see you guys fight"
"Yeah but it wasn't a big deal. He'll get over it by tomorrow"
“Good. What was it even about?” I asked curiously.
“Oh just guy stuff” he said as if I wouldn't understand.
He was then pulled away into a room and I left to hear the principle give some speech about how we're adults and we're supposed to be an example for the students not act like the students. Boring shit if I had a say in what to call it.
I didn't get home until 5 O'clock and I still had a shitload of papers to grade. Thank God It's Friday.
“You're home” Adrian announced when I stepped through the door dropping my bags and then glaring at Adrian. “I'm home. That's all you have to say? You didn't even think, 'Gee Rose you look stressed. Why don't I make you dinner and give you a back massage' ?” I snapped at him. Fuck grading, I'm going to bed.

I woke up the next morning to the sounds and smells of food cooking in the kitchen. Completely ignoring the delightful smells I slipped on some running shorts, my favorite pair of sneakers, and an old t-shirt. Then I put my hair up while I walked out of our bedroom seeing as I suspected, Adrian trying to bribe me with food. He knows that when I run, I run specifically when I'm mad or as he says beyond fucking pissed. I agreed. “Rose do you want-” he started to say when he noticed I was walking out of our room, but he quickly changed his mind when he saw I was dressed for a run. Instead he said, “Wear a jacket, it's raining”. I ignored him and continued outside our apartment and on a three and a half mile run around town.

Halfway through my run I wasn't watching where I was going and collided with something solid. I looked up from my spot on the ground to see a shirtless Zack Merrick towering over me. “I didn't know you ran” he said as he reached out a hand to help me up. I gladly took it and was pulled back to my feet. “Only when I'm very mad, or upset about something” I said. He nodded. “Hey, do you have any clue what's going on between Jack and Alex? Jack said it was 'Guy stuff', but I know better than that”

“I know what's going on, but it's for them to tell you” he said. Of coarse the quiet one is the wiser one too. “Wanna run home with me, and talk over a cup of tea. I can drive you home later”, he offered. I contemplated the option for a moment before agreeing. We ran back to his place that wasn't that far from mine. Or Jack's, or Alex's as he said when I told him how close he lives to me. When we got into his house he went straight into his kitchen to make the tea while I hung around in his living room sweating up a storm. I rolled the front of my shirt up and tucked it under my sports bra and stood in front of the fan he had. “You going to be okay?” he asked. I nodded and took the cup of green tea. “Nice abs” he noted before taking a sip of his tea. I t was just then that I realized my shirt was still rolled up. I unrolled it and tapped his chest saying,”Not that bad yourself”. “So what had you mad?” he asked referring to when I bumped into him. “My boyfriend Adrian. I spent the past couple nights at my best friends place, and I mean I haven't seen her since the summer. So I spent the night at her place and I get home to him standing there mad when I came home late. He doesn't even do anything, but sit at home and play video games. So now he just stands there doing nothing about the fact that I come home late, stressed, and with ten million things on my mind. I was upset so I came out and ran” I ranted on and on for what felt like a half an hour, but was really only 5 minutes. We sat around talking about what we did before we started working for the school when none other than Alex motherfucking Gaskarth walks through the door like it's his business. “Hey, Zack how's been-” he shouted until he entered Zack's living room seeing us both on the couch together. “Dude, what the hell?” he asked with confusion spreading all over his face like a wild fire or something. He was pretty confused as to why I was sitting on Zack's couch in work-out clothes next to a shirtless Zack. “Chill dude” Zack said and stood up walking out of the room with Alex in tow. It was silent for a few minutes, until I heard Zack's phone start ringing. Wow. Zack is pretty popular today. Another couple minutes passed and both Zack and Alex walked back out.”Fun conversation there boys?” I asked trying to lighten the mood. Both smirked and Alex said,”Yeah, umm do you mind if I drive you home?”.

“Not at all” I said and followed Alex back into the pouring rain and into his car. The whole ride consisted of small talk and whatever was on the radio, minus the awkward moment when Dear Maria is on the radio and we both start singing. It was pretty fun I can tell you that much.
I made him drop me off like a half mile from where my apartment actually was. If he randomly walks into his best friends house than I don't want him to think it's alright to walk into my house.
When I did get back I saw Adrian sitting on the couch with the newspaper and a cup of coffee. It was 8 in the morning and he was sitting so calmly after I stormed out of our apartment this morning. “Hey, Adrian” I said calmly as I walked farther into the apartment. “Hey, babe. How was your run? Did you stop somewhere? Usually you only take about 17 minutes running three miles” he asked question after question, but still calmer than possible for Adrian at least. “You see I wanted to talk to you about something...” I started. He nodded his head like he was ready for me to continue. “...I kind of want to break up with you”.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was originally supposed to be posted last Friday and I'm sorry to anyone who's following this story.
Ummm ...Drama...ooohhhh.

Yeah I got nothing. Future chapters should be interesting though.

Now everyone do us a HUGE favor and if you have read any or all of this story so far please subscribe/ and or comment on this story with what you like and what you don't like and if it's about a specific chapter specify which author! And thank you to anyone and everyone who reads this because you are
AmAzInG and deserve cookies that look like Alex's face...Anyways updates will be as regular as possible :) Lovely day to lovely readers :)