Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 9

”I'm breaking up with you, Adrian. I can't put up with this anymore”
Adrian stared at me like he couldn't believe he was hearing the words come out of my mouth.
“After all I have done for you and you want to break up with me?” he spat back once he could process what exactly was going on at that very moment. “You've done nothing for me, Adrian. You cook to put me in a better mood. You buy me things to make me forget why I 'm mad at you in the first place. You can't make me forget this time. I have a job that brings in money to pay for this apartment that we share. I went to college to get a decent job. You use the leftover money on you and only you” I nearly shouted. “Then get out” he said now standing up from the couch and pointing towards the door.”What?' I don’t even know if I'm hearing him correctly. “You have until Thursday to find somewhere else to live” he said firmly crossing his arms like the stubborn man he is. “And until then the person who actually has a job doesn't sleep on the couch” I said back before going into our room to start packing all of my crap. I honestly don't know what I just did. I broke up with Adrian but I also rid myself of a home and it would be pretty creepy if I stayed at school. Lisa is a little ways out of the way and Zack only has one bedroom. Who else could have a spare room? I though as I finished packing a box of books.
My sour mood from the weekend carried on to Monday when I tried everything possible to stay away from anyone who wanted to come in contact with me. I was beyond pissed. Instead of going through with my original plans for today I had created a mini pop quiz that was on simple grammar,spelling, and other fun stuff. During my lunch period I was stuck in class grading my morning class's quiz. Halfway through the class Jack came in like he was such a boss. I was in such a bad mood and it was so evident on my face that Jack turned from this happy guy sauntering into my classroom to a caring best friend. “Please don't bother me unless this is extremely serious. Like you accidentally sawed Alex's balls of or something” I said grumpily adding another grade to yet another quiz from my on of my morning classes. “As likely as that sounds, we made up and like they always say 'bro's before hoe's' “ he said with a small smile creeping on his face. “Weren't you fighting over me?” I asked curiously,”So you're technically calling me a hoe? Thanks Jack, you can leave now”. I wasn't feeling any better. “No, no, no I didn't mean you were a hoe. I was just saying that we put our friendship between anyone that comes between us...” he trailed off thinking I would understand. I dropped my pen and rubbed at my temples,”I'm sorry, I snapped. I've just been in a really bad mood all day since the weekend”, I said giving a sad attempt at a smile. “Why? What happened?”
I started giving a brief explanation of how I came home and was pissed, woke up, went for a run and ran into Zack. Then broke up with Adrian and not forgetting to mention his whole 'You have till Thursday to get out of this apartment'. I'll have to admit for the wacky, perverted, happy guy that Jack is he is a wonderful listener. He didn't interrupt and let me talk and...it was nice. Definitely a side you don't see in Straight To Dvd or in concert. I also shared that the only place I could go was home in Montana. Lisa's place was too far out of the way, and my only other friends lived out of state. I didn't know what to do. Until he offered me the ultimate solution.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short and I'm sorry if it's bad I'm just fed up with school even though there's not a whole heck of a lot left :(
Nothing will cheer me up better than a couple of comments :)

Okay I'll just stop my lame attempts, but really I'm not looking forward to this weekend. Comments, anything would be great.
And have a lovely day because I had a sucky one!!!