Status: Slowly but surely updating c;

I Scream For Everything That I've Loved

5-Alan

"So how was the party?" 
I'm pretty sure Kait was on her millionth question tonight. I sighed, sliding my drink back and forth between my hands.
"It was fine. We had a food fight. There was an indoor pool, that was pretty nice."
She nodded to let me know she was taking this in. 
"Is their house nice?" 
I smiled, meeting her eyes. 
"Yes, it's fucking huge!" I lowered my voice as I got some stares from the booths around us.
"It was all white and glass, and it was huge. I really like it, I'd love to live in a house like that some day."
"Alan, I already told you I can do it, I can get the house. All I need to do is talk to my dad."
I sighed, knowing this was coming. It's not that I didn't /want/ a house. I just didn't quite want one with /her/; at least not yet. Getting a house with her pretty much meant sealing the deal to me, and I wasn't ready for that. I mean... We've been together for a year next month, and even though that seems like quite a while if you think about it, it really isn't and I just wasn't ready to commit to something like that. 
"Yes I know, Kait. But you know... I'm just not ready for a house. A house is pretty permanent, and plus, I love my apartment. I wouldn't be able to move out of it just yet, it means too much to me." 
She laughed shortly, leaning back into the booth with her knees pulled to her chest.
"What is so important to you in that apartment? Were you born in it or something, because you're always going on about how much it means to you." 
I had to laugh at this, because she would never absolutely understand what it meant to me. She was never there all those times that Austin and I had hung out, she didn't know about all the things we did and the memories we made. We really bonded in that apartment, learning all of each other's secrets and ways of doing things. She was never there all the times we- no, I- had smoked and gotten Austin contact high in return and done stupid shit together, or all the times we went out into town after spending all day doing nothing or playing video games or making music with eachother. 
"No, it's just that I've got a lot of memories in that apartment. I just don't want to lose them just like that, it does mean a lot to me." My voice slowly lowered until I ended the sentence in a whisper, looking down at the table-top. 
"Yeah, I know what you mean." There was a pause before she spoke again. 
"So what did you and Austin do last night?"
She could stop asking me questions any time now. That's seriously all I've heard since I got home, she just wouldn't stop with the questions it seemed. 
"We... I don't really remember last night much, we just sat in the pool mostly, just talking. That's all I remember until waking up this morning. He made breakfast and we just sat around until I went back to get my car and then we got pizza, then I went home."
She smiled, and opened her mouth to speak again and I swear... I don't even know what I would do if she asked another fucking question, so I interupted her. 
"They're pretty slow tonight, huh? How long has it been now?" 
I was pleased when she only replied the time and then kept quiet. 
We waited for our dinner, she paid (again, of course. She never let me pay)  and then we went home. 
Unthankfully, she had kept on with the questions through out the night and as soon as I walked through the door I went straight to our room. She was really getting in my nerves tonight, and I needed to calm down before I slipped and we got in a fight. I absolutely hated fighting with her, it always made me feel like an ass. 
I opened up my closet door, moving things around until I found the object I needed. I leaned over the bong after lighting the bowl, taking a deep breath of the smoke that was rising through the long tube. I held it in for a moment then blew the excess smoke out the window, forming small rings. I repeated the action until I could feel myself relaxing, and finished up the bowl-feeling much better- before putting it away and going back to the living room where Kait sat. 
"Where you been, babe?" I didn't need to answer, it only took her a second to figure out I'd been smoking, as I sat myself next to her on the couch. 
"Psh, and you didn't even invite me?" She joked, gently nudging my knee with her own. 
"I've got more, I can get it back out if you want?" 
I mumbled, nuzzling my face into her neck. 
"You have to ask?" She laughed, standing to pull me along by my wrist to the bedroom. I took the bong back out, filling the bowl back up after setting it on the desk beside our bed. 
We were both sitting cross-legged facing eachother on the bed, when I took the first hit on this round, smirking as I blew it at her. I laughed, as she squinted her eyes almost shut. 
"Don't tease, hand it over Al." She smirked in return, but instead of moving it closer for her I breathed it in again, this time lightly brushing my lips over hers when I blew out. After a few times of doing so I let her do it on her own, but soon took control of it again. Within a few minutes I had her backed against the headboard, only removing my lips from hers every so often to let her breathe and for me to take another hit to release into her mouth as we kissed. As I held my breath, about to lean back down to her as I sat on her hips, it really hit me. It could have been the high circuiting through my body but she looked so fucking hot right now, more than I ever thought she had before, even with her hair a mess and her makeup beginning to smudge about her face; and I wanted her so bad. Feeling the smoke sitting heavy in my chest I leaned back down, pressing my lips roughly to hers. 
I let my fingers slide to the skin of her hips, gently pressing into them. 
She let out the quietest of moans as I moved to her neck, and if my pants weren't already tight enough before, they definitely would be now. 
It took a few minutes of working at her neck until I was satisfied with the mark I had made at her collar before I flat out removed her shirt. Her hands in my hair, she pulled me back to her lips, as I slowly grinded my hips against hers. As my body reacted to the friction, a low moan made it's way to my lips
"Austi-" I froze, my eyes open wide. 
"What?" 
No. I hadn't just said that. No, I hadn't just almost moaned my best friends name. No, I hadn't been thinking of him. No. No. No. I could feel my face heating up, glad that it was hidden in her hair. 
"W-what?" I swallowed hard.
"What did you just say, Al?" 
She heard. I was so screwed right now. 
"I... I don't know, what are you talking about?" 
I was high. I could play this off. 
"I just... I thought you said... Nevermind, I guess I'm hearing things." 
I sighed inwardly in relief, and laughed at her like I knew she was waiting for, then moved back over to kiss her again, pulling the blankets over us. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Next few chapters are probably gonna be slow updating, sorry /: